The Rescue of HMS Beverly - Cover

The Rescue of HMS Beverly

Copyright© 2013 by Smiley Smith

Chapter 7: The Order of the Birch

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Order of the Birch - This is the story of the rescue of the HMS Beverly, a private space vessel transporting a man and his household's 1200 women from the planet Jewel to the planet Apple. During the trip a major disaster occurs and ship is nearly destroyed in a very remote portion of the galaxy. The story begins with the TFS Zeus and Captain Edward Jones receiving a distress call from the Beverly. This story contains sex and spanking from a M/F genre. The spanking is often severe but never without a point.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi harem story, sci-fi space story

I cycled the airlock and asked Sally, "How did you program the Zeus' docking maneuver from the Beverly's console?"

"Oh, when I found out about the fissure, I told Mother about the problem, I would have beeped you but you were dealing with Robin, and I judged I could handle the situation myself. I explained to mother the urgency of getting the data from the Beverly and Mother tied in and practically yanked the core out of the Beverly. I told Mother that the fissure developing on the Beverly was a great danger to the Zeus and the remaining passengers of the Beverly. Mother suggested that she plot and execute the maneuvers to move the ship to the next docking point. She asked me if that was ok. I said, 'Yes'.

"Mother seems to understand that you would never leave anyone on the Beverly stranded. She believes that regardless of your safety and that of the Zeus you would attempt to rescue the remaining ladies. She said something like, 'I have been monitoring the feeds so I know what is happening. The Captain will take it upon himself to do what it takes to do finish the rescue job completely. The Captain is not like most men. In my own way, one that neither you nor he would understand, I love him. I would do anything needed to make his life easier, safer and happier. I will be more then happy to be in orbit around Jewel for him to use when he needs me, if he decides to stay '".

I said to Sally, "Ok, I am less impressed by your ingenuity, and more impressed by your judgment, decision making, and computer abilities. Now the question is why did Mother let you do it".

Sally smiled as if I could not have praised her higher. Sally said, "You don't understand how Mother thinks. She is for all intents and purposes a woman without a body. She will do anything to keep you and anyone important to you safe. She knows we girls are important to you. She also knows what we are and how much we are like her. Mother considers us sisters.

"Mother said to me, Sally I trust you to be truthful to me, so I am going to do what needs to be done. I still need approval from the captain but I will monitor communications and implement the course change as soon as the captain hears your report to him.

"Mother said, unless he asks you, keep this our little secret".

Then the joy suddenly evaporated and she said, "Sir, you said we should talk to you".

"Yes?" Well at least I was making some progress with the talking to me thing.

"Sir, may I ask you a personal question?"

"Go ahead", I knew what was coming.

"You can punish me later for impertinence, because this is none of my business. I just don't want to get my hopes up too much. I get into too much trouble as it is. Are you planning to stay with us when we get back to Jewel?" She was shaking by the time she finished asking the question.

By this time, I would later realize, I had already made the decision that I was going to take the Reverend's job. I felt at home already around these women and I was realizing that I was getting tired of running around the galaxy mostly alone. I'd been on my own for over 400 years since leaving PFC. I felt a stirring of compassion and interest in others that I had not felt in since then. I thought that the running of the Reverend's household could be exactly what I needed to be happy.

I know what you're thinking, "Sadist!!!" and well yes it is partly true, but you have no idea how boring a life traveling mostly alone for 400 yrs is. The autodoc might keep me from going insane, but it was boring and lonely.

These women depended on their master for their safety and security. Sally right now was not feeling very safe or secure. She knew I had little time to think about anything like this in the past 8 or so hours. Still she wanted to know where she and her sisters stood. I answered, "Honey, relax. This is strictly between you and me, for now. I am rich beyond your wildest dreams. My fortune dwarfs the Reverend's. I can have anything I want, however I want it. For the most part, I dislike the company of most people because most of the time they want something from me, usually credits. You ladies on the other hand, all each of you want to do is please me. You care about your sisters. You care about your duties and vows. You cared about and loved the Reverend, even though you each could not have spent that much time with him. I find your company refreshing and enjoyable. I have no idea how this will work out, but my intentions are to stay with you all. The men of your planet might have other ideas. My only hesitation is the title of Reverend gives me the creeps".

She brightened up, and said, "You can change it, Sir. I know the Reverend grew to hate it too. At least for you it will not take changing what people call you. As far as the men on my planet go, they will be overjoyed to let you handle the Reverend's job. Thank you Sir for telling me your plans, I know you have had little time to consider the future. Where you not busy I would insist you spank and ravish me now".

I said, "I would remind you that I gave you permission to ask and besides I really don't have a problem with the question. You just lost your companion this morning. You're thinking of me as your companion. You needed reassurance and clarification of your future. I don't punish people because its good form. I will give you a walloping that will make what Paula got look like a cakewalk, if what I told you gets out before I am ready for it to".

She grinned up at me and said, "Don't worry, Sir. Every sister learns how to keep her companion's secrets. Just don't make the secrets impossible to keep legally, abuse of children, kill someone, etc...".

Just then the Beverly's hatch opened and we went into the passage way and boarded the Beverly. Sally went to the console, and I continued on to the common area unlocking the hatch and opening it. I when I arrived, I was greeted be the 100 women in sea foam green bikinis. A woman who appeared to be of oriental descent said, "Welcome to the compartment of the Order of the Birch, Captain. I am Sister Yoko and I am the senior sister. My sisters have graciously accepted me as their surrogate. I don't know how much you know about the birch, but it is a very efficient implement to use punishing a person. It is best if it is only applied to the bare buttocks and upper thighs as you can seriously injure a person elsewhere. Don't worry though, this will not take long. With the "order birch", none of us can take more than 27, when wielded by a normal man. My sisters and I have learned from the video feeds and we've made an agreement. I will take as many as I can, once past fifteen, when I capitulate give me at least another five or however more you think is right, and everyone will be happy".

I said, "Ladies, just to be clear, I expect you to talk to me, now and whenever you need to. Is everyone happy with this agreement and Sister Yoko as your surrogate?"

I scanned the gallery, they all said "Yes".

I addressed Yoko and said, "Very well, Yoko, please go to the horse and be restrained". I pointed to two ladies standing by the horse, "You two please restrain her properly, and I will take it from there".

The horse of the Order of the birch was identical the one the order of the Brush used, as far as I could see. Yoko was in position in a couple of seconds. Another woman handed me the "Order Birch". It was about 40 inches long. It was absolutely wicked looking. It was a bundle 10 of flexible rods made out of some kind of polymer material that resembled wood. Each rod was about a 16th of an inch in diameter. I test swung it. In the air the rods separated slightly and formed almost vertical line. There was almost no wind resistance I could feel, though and it made the most delightful swishing sound as I swung it.

The lady who handed me the birch was now about 5 feet away and was looking at the birch. This thing inspired true fear. I could see it in her eyes. Every second or so, she would move a little further away from me. She noticed me looking at her and jumped, the said, "Forgive me Sir, my name is Tina. I am supposed to be the one giving you advice and not staring at the birch".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.