The Rescue of HMS Beverly
Chapter 6: The Order of the Cane

Copyright© 2013 by Smiley Smith

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Order of the Cane - This is the story of the rescue of the HMS Beverly, a private space vessel transporting a man and his household's 1200 women from the planet Jewel to the planet Apple. During the trip a major disaster occurs and ship is nearly destroyed in a very remote portion of the galaxy. The story begins with the TFS Zeus and Captain Edward Jones receiving a distress call from the Beverly. This story contains sex and spanking from a M/F genre. The spanking is often severe but never without a point.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi harem story, sci-fi space story

We meet Sally at the airlock, where she pointed out to me that she had a communicator so that I could call her if I needed to and visa versa. She also said that while she was on the bridge the ships communications system had received a message from the Lois. The Lois was underway to our rendezvous point, wherever that was. Somehow I knew that Sally had plotted an intercept point that would be accurate to 19 digits. Sally also said that the maintenance tasks were complete.

We entered the airlock and then proceeded into the Beverly, Sally took her station at the bypass control panel and the rest of us proceeded to the common area of the third habitation module. I told Sally to try to recover the Beverly's ship's logs if possible. The investigators of the Beverly's loss were certain to be interested in them. It was a long shot but if anyone could do it, Sally would do it.

This module looked like a hurricane had hit it recently, there were parts and debris all over and we had to move things just to get though. When we turned down the final passageway we discovered that the hatch was blocked by the suspended ceiling which had been sheared from its moorings. This was going to take time and none of us were dressed to remove this type of debris without hurting ourselves.

I turned to Amanda and Paula and said, "I want you to go back to the ship and get ten volunteers. Replicate overalls, work boots, socks, gloves, tee shirts, and safety goggles for each one and yourselves and put them on. Fabricate some wire cutters, bolt cutters and metal shears and return".

They both looked quizzically at me, and Paula said, "We don't wear anything but our bikinis ever, by order of the Reverend. What are overalls?"

Amanda said, "I don't know either sir. We always work naked or in our bikinis. The only time we wear anything else is when some of our sisters are scuba diving or space walking".

I said, "Ladies, what we are about to handle is major debris, with a lot of jagged edges. Someone will get hurt if we don't wear protective clothing". They both looked scared to death and near tears. I said, "Ok. What don't I understand?"

Amanda blurted out, "Master, the Reverend's rules state that we must make every thing we need by hand. Replicators are a taboo subject for us".

Paula continued, "We are sorry sir but we never use them. We can't figure out how to use them. Our sisters are all in tears back in the passenger compartment. Must are scared to touch the replicators and those that will cannot make them work. Everyone is afraid that you will punish them for their failures".

That explained why not much had been accomplish by the sisters of the Brush while I rescued the sisters of the Strap.

They were both shaking in fear. I was not sure who I was madder at, the Reverend or myself at this point. I had not even noticed they were having a problem.

I had initially intended to wade though the debris while the ladies were getting volunteers. I had hoped to get around the debris and start the capitulation while the girls were clearing things out. It was probably a bad idea anyway. I said, "Ladies relax. Calm down. Paula, remember what I said about speaking up and telling me about things I don't know? If I tell you to do something and you cannot do it, for what ever reason, tell me. Space is too dangerous to be worried about offending or disappointing me. That goes for the rest of you ladies too".

"Sorry Sir. I am not used to doing that, I promise I will do better", was Paula's response. Amanda's jaw was on the floor still. When I inquired later, I found out that complaining that they did not know how to do something was not a safe thing for a sister to do. They learned how to do it. They would have sat in front of the replicators, not eating and sleeping on the floors, for days trying to make it work. They knew when I asked about the overalls they were not going to have the time to do that. They had to tell me.

I continued. "Let's hurry back to the Zeus for a quick lesson in replicators and to get some help".

On the way back I stopped by Sally and told her where we were going and that we'd be back. I asked her, "Have you ever used a replicator?" She responded, "No, sir, I've heard of them, but have never seen one. The First Reverend barred their use long ago. They are a taboo subject. I'd sort of doubt any of my sisters would know any more. I got my ass beat seriously for asking the computer about them when I was fourteen, not knowing any better. I could not walk for three days after that".

Well that explained a lot of things, too many things actually. This was the first time that I'd run into this type of issue today; it would not be the last.

When we arrived back at the passenger quarters (cargo hold 5), I discovered asking for volunteers was also a mistake but in a good way. I asked for 10 and got roughly 193. Silly me, I should have known better. I quickly counted off ten from each order, and then walked everyone over to the replicators and said, "Ladies, these are replicators. They produce items for us to use by the use of technology. Some of you may know that the First Reverend barred there use or even there mention many years ago. I have no idea why (actually I did have an idea, he was a controlling ass), but we will need to use these systems for our survival over the next several months so I temporarily remove the ban".

I then showed them how to operate the replicators, and created 10 sets of several sizes of overalls, tee shirts, work boots, hard hats, goggles, socks and work shoes. In about 30 minutes I had 26 female construction workers following me back to the Beverly. The procession was a bit awkward at first. For most it was the first time they had worn anything other than a bikini and tongs for hundreds of years. Walking in work boots the first time was a bit more of a challenge but they quickly got the hang of it.

By the time we arrived at the blockage, I could hear the other girls moving things around. I noticed that they had been very careful to only move what they could without hurting themselves. They had made a good progress but there was still a lot to do. The girls started moving debris and I started climbing through it. While the ladies were clearing the passageway, I started climbing over the debris working my way to the hatch to try and open it. Once there, I found that fortunately the hatch opened inward. That meant I didn't have to clear the debris around the hatch to swing the hatch cover out. Still it took another twenty minutes to get to the point that I went through the open hatch.

I was greeted by 100 women in yellow bikinis. The first one to speak was a stunning black woman, 5-4, 36-26-36 and about 120 lbs. She said, "Welcome Captain to the current home of the Order of the Cane, I am Sister Robin. We all know why you are here Sir and we know that you know what you have to do. My sisters have accepted me as surrogate and we can get started when ever you are ready. I recommend that you ask Sister Clair about the most efficient way to punish me, as I am afraid that I am too shaky to answer quickly at this point". I could see her shudder every several seconds, but I could also see the she was determined to do this.

I was really worried about the time so I asked the rest of women "Do you accept Sister Robin as your surrogate?" They all said, "Yes". The Order of the Cane uses a frame made out of a metallic alloy pipe to secure its victims for punishment. The victim was spread eagled and secured to the corners of the frame by ankle and wrist cuffs. I told Sister Robin to go to the frame. I told two of the girls to secure her. One of the other sisters brought the canes in. They were of varying length made out of a very flexible plastic substance (rattan was no longer produced on earth and the genetics lost). All the canes had a hooked handle for gripping. The diameters of the canes were about 3/8th of an inch at the handle which tapered to a 1/16th of an inch at about 20 or so inches from the end. The shortest cane was 2 feet long, and the longest over four feet long. I was quite sure that the longest cane would nearly cut the victim in half if swung hard enough.

I called Sister Clair over and said, "Please give me advice". She responded, "There is not much of anything special you can do with the cane. If you notice you may strike her on the back and front the way she is suspended. It is expected that you will use the cane on her private parts out of frustration when she does not submit. I would also suggest you hit her in ass crack use the cane on her inner thighs. The order expects you to have to strike her 100 times before you stop, but you may only stop after she submits. If she loses conscience we will revive her. Wait to hit her on her private parts until you get to 90 or so".

I walked over to Robin and quickly removed her bikini. I got close to her and asked if she was ready and if she had anything to add, "Yes I am ready sir, not that it matters much. Please use the longest cane first, it hurts the worst but at least it will be over quicker and that's part of the goal. The sorter canes are for places you need better aim, where you don't want to cause serious injury, like my private parts at the end".

I picked up the cane, walked over to Clair and told her, "You will be getting the same punishment tonight. Count the strokes. Every time you miss a count you will get 5 additional strokes tonight and the stroke to Robin would not count.

Clair looked pale, swallowed hard and said, "Understood sir".

I picked up the long cane stood to Robin's right, measure my stroke, swung the cane back, and gave Robin her first stroke at the top of her butt and started working down. Swish, CRACK. "One". About half a second later Robin let out a yelp. "Ohhhh...". By twenty she was screaming in writhing in agony.

Not knowing what Robin could take, I continued on. I needed to get it over as fast as I could and she had not capitulated. I personally thought she would give in soon but I had no idea how much she could take. Robin's butt and upper thighs were decorated with 20 this swelling red lines, some very close to bleeding. I knew I'd draw blood soon.

I continued, deciding it was best to get this over as fast as I could. Expecting blood soon I started at the top of her butt and worked down again. At forty I was hoping someone would act like Monica did but no one did. Robins butt and thighs were red, black and blue, cut and bleeding mess, but still she did not capitulate,

I continued again from the top of her butt. Mercifully, at least from my point of view, when I got to fifty-two she began begging to capitulate, somewhat incoherently. "Ppplllllease Mmmmmaster Iiii capppittttulatttte, I capitulate. Plllllllease stttttop."

I paused and looked at the gallery. All the women's faces were ashen. I wanted to make sure the each woman in the gallery understood that Robin was doing this for her.

I turned to Clair who really looked pale now and asked, "Sir, you strike very hard with the cane, we had no idea it could be used that ... efficiently".

I turned to the crowd, "Ladies your sister is doing this for your sake, not for my benefit or hers. I do not enjoy giving women pain, especially if they don't deserve it. If it were up to me I would have stopped long ago", I said, "If it is enough for you and your sisters, you and your sisters should say so. If not I will be forced to continue".

They said nothing. I really don't think they completely grasped what I was saying. I turned back to Robin, shrugged and gave her another stroke (no where near as hard as I had been doing), to get them into action. One of the ladies in the gallery stood and screamed, "ITS ENOUGH". I got a good look at that ladies face, she obviously thought faster than the rest and was willing to take the risk of her sisters' ridicule. That knowledge could come in handy at a later time.

I replied "That's, one of you". I gave them a couple of seconds then I turned back to Robin and gave her another half hearted stroke. Immediately the entire galley stood and said "ITS ENOUGH!! ITS ENOUGH!!" Clair was now in action, "ITS ENOUGH SIR FOR ALL OF US!!! PLEASE STOP SIR!!".

I said "Ok release her, who's the doctor here?"

"I am Sister Sarah, I am the doctor".

I grabbed the short cane, had the doctor take off her panties, and gave her the stroke she needed. I noticed that Linda, Paula, Victoria, and Lori were in the room now so I assumed the passage way was clear. "Linda, Paula, Victoria, and Lori, take Robin and the doctor to the autodoc and put Robin in".

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.