Mcgovern High - Cover

Mcgovern High

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - McGovern High School of Science and Technology becomes the first publicly-supported school in Texas to have The Program. Soccer players Danny Hierro and Vince Miller get selected against their wishes, and worry that people will realize that they are secretly lovers. New student Michelle Black is glad for the opportunity to meet people, but might run into some problems of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Gay   Heterosexual   White Couple   White Male   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Danny Hierro, Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vince had offered to give me a ride to school. He got there earlier than I'd expected, so I hurriedly threw on a shirt and ran out to meet him. To my surprise he was stark naked.

"Figured this might save some trouble once we got to school," he explained.

I looked at his fully erect cock, "That's not all you figured."

He laughed, "I guess you're right."

"Want to come inside?"

"Fuck yeah. Specifically, I want to cum inside you."

I groaned at the joke, but led him inside and explained to my foster mother what we were doing. She warned us not to be late, but I didn't think that would be a problem. Vince had budgeted plenty of time for this. We went up to my bedroom and I started taking my clothes off.

When I was totally naked, I lay down on the bed and put my feet in the air. Vince found the lube on my dresser and began working it into me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasurable sensations of his fingers exploring inside me. He pulled them out and replaced them with his dick. I groaned in ecstasy as Vince started fucking me. I opened my eyes to see him smiling down on me. He leaned in and we kissed passionately. Vince moaned and I felt his semen pumping into my bowels. He pulled out and lay panting on the bed.

"Now it's my turn," I whispered.

Vince turned over and I started lubing him up, rubbing his back with my free hand. Vince got up on his hands and knees and I positioned my penis at his hole. I slowly eased inside him, grabbing a lock of his hair. When I felt his muscles relax, I began vigorously fucking him. Vince shouted his appreciation as I pulled his head back. With all the stimulation I had already had, it wasn't long before I was shooting inside him. I lay down beside Vince and we held one another in our arms for a few minutes.

"We should probably go ahead and shower," he suggested.

I was reluctant to move, but had to admit he was right. We went into the shower and helped each other wash off. I didn't bother to get dressed, figuring it wasn't worth it just for the walk to and from the car.

"So are your parents still on you about coming out?" I asked Vince as we pulled out of my driveway.

"No, they're more worried about my brother now." He turned on the radio and we sang along to Hotel California the rest of the way to school.

When we got there, the usual crowd was gathered at the front entrance where we were supposed to strip. Vince and I used the opportunity provided by Shane and Michelle's performance to slip unnoticed through the crowd. I took a seat at the back of the classroom, as I'd done ever since this Program thing started. Michelle got to class just before the bell rang, looking very pleased with herself.

"I take it no one needs relief?" Mrs. Workman asked. Michelle and I both shook our heads. She proceeded to call roll, and the stares cast in my direction slowly stopped.

'Just two more days' I reminded myself. After what seemed like an interminable discussion of the symbolism in 'Huckleberry Finn, ' the bell rang and I was on my way to Statistics.

I hadn't gotten very far when I was accosted by a bunch of Trevino's friends. Apparently Kevin Mullins was the ringleader.

"Hey, beaner, I heard your little girlfriend's trying to get Jason Trevino in trouble."

"She's not my girlfriend, she's dating Shane Bush. And if Trevino doesn't want to get in trouble, he shouldn't go looking for it."

Garrett Madden slammed me against the nearest locker. "Shut the fuck up, you little grass fairy, or you'll be deader than your parents."

"Let me go!"

"Consider this a reasonable request."

I laughed derisively, "What, are you queer or something?" I know it sounds hypocritical, but usually a shot at their masculinity makes these guys back off. Maybe all those steroids shrink their dicks or something. This time, it just made Garrett mad. He punched me in the stomach, causing me to double over, someone else took the opportunity to trip me up, and I ended up sprawled out on the ground. In my current state of (un)dress I must have looked ridiculous. Trevino's friends booked it down the hall before a teacher showed up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.