Dolls
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Leigh Malheur

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A shy young girl, seeking friends, is invited to a house whose inhabitants look too good to be true.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Robot   Furry   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   School   Transformation  

Tegan Stone woke up with an angry start. After squirming out of the sleeping Kasumi's embrace, the Goddess dismissed the thickly-layered covers with a casual one-armed push, sending them flying against the opposite wall. She stormed out of her room, violet eyes glowing, mouth curled up, stiffly striding down two hallways, totally naked and not giving two fucks about it. Tegan pushed in a huge, steel-reinforced door and flicked on all the lights.

Miranda was asleep in there, nude herself, drooling lightly on an equally zonked Nerissa's sheer-nightgown-covered boobs. Tegan grabbed Miranda and shook her, not stopping even when Miranda looked half-awake, until the soft-eyed girl spoke, calm as ever.

"Good morning, my Goddess. Do you need something?"

"Yeah. Okay. Something is wrong with my sister. Her brain patterns are fucked and she's not fully patched in and I think she's suffering, and she's my fucking sister and just — fix this, please, Miranda. Fix my Amelia. You've got patience, and right now I don't."

Tegan's necklace was inside-out, the Ruby pointing at her own sternum for safety. She finger-authenticated and undid the latch on her necklace, taking out the Ruby. Miranda gasped and she quivered in mini-orgasm as she looked at it, but when she didn't go into trance, Tegan's thrall knew what was up. She was being given the thing to use. Root access to her own leashmistress, Princess Amelia. Her doe-eyes went wider and she made a soft choking sound.

"Yes. Take it. You know how. Fix her."

Miranda solemnly accepted the Ruby, the Source that was Tegan's very essence, and in a way her own. She had never touched it before, but Tegan was right that Miranda knew how to use it. Mostly. She was linked strongly enough with the Source, as she had to be, to take care of the Princess.

And that's what I'll do. My self-doubt is unimportant. I have a duty and I will fulfill it. For Princess Amelia and for Goddess Tegan.

Miranda put on a brave face. "Thank you."

"No. Thank you. And sorry for snapping a bit, I just, I can't–"

"I understand. It's okay." Miranda hugged her owner, gently, rocking slightly. Unconsciously, her body emitted extra warmth and pheromones. She cooed melodically, desperate to calm Tegan down.

After a long moment, Tegan was breathing almost normally again, and tapped Miranda on the shoulder. The thralldoll let go.

"That helped."

Miranda smiled widely, in expectation. Tegan smiled, too, though her huge breasts still quivered slightly with her rage and fear.

"Good girl."

She whimpered and bit her lip in anticipation. Then her eyes rolled and she softly moaned as the massive servitude-orgasm hit.

"Okay, then. I'm going to go take out my frustration on Kasumi-slut. See you soon, and good luck."

Miranda managed to nod through the orgasm-fog. As her Goddess left and the pleasure began to fade, she was aware — hazily, at first, and then with greater and greater clarity — of a plan.


Amelia Stone's eyes blinked open, and she was suddenly awake, in a huge room with soft light.

She felt weird, and sweaty, and disoriented, and just not-great; and it was hard to think at all. After a few seconds a stab of headache-pain hit, and she remembered last night's show. She must have gotten drunk as fuck from all that nanowine. It was no wonder she felt weird. She grumbled to herself, and rolled over to grab a bit more beauty sleep. Or, rather, she tried, and found her arms restrained by thick, coarse rope.

"Hey, what the fuck! Someone get me out of these!" She'd gotten drunk, yeah, but not go-to-bed-in-bondage level drunk. She didn't think so, anyway.

"I'm sorry, dear," came a warm voice from behind Amelia. Miranda. My favorite doll. She takes care of me. "You were thrashing in your sleep. With your strength, you could have trashed the room."

Amelia's golden-skinned attendant gave her princess a kiss on the forehead. It felt cold against her skin.

"Ugh, I think I have a fever," she groaned.

Miranda nodded, her eyes sad. "Oh, that's awful, love. Well, just try to relax, and get your rest, okay? I'll stay here with you till you get better ... Now, let's get you out of these ropes." She made a soft whistle-signal. Thereupon a grinning black-furred neko leapt up from the shadowy floor, bounded onto the bed, and carefully cut through the ropes with her sharp teeth, doing no damage.

"Thanks, Kitty," said Amelia. She smiled, for the first time, to see her pet. She used to be a girl at school, named Lily. She liked kitties, and I liked her. Then she got very sick, and had to leave school. But Tegan fixed her and gave her to me. I love Big Sis and I love my pet!

Kitty grinned, and they rubbed noses, just like old times. The catgirl licked Amelia's face, triggering a moan, as memories of the black cat's glorious tongue during the dream-show rushed in. Kitty retracted her claws and began pawing Amelia's stomach, softly stroking the dollish girl in just her underwear, unconcerned for anything because her kitty was atop her, making her feel good. Amelia's fever left her mind, as they kissed, giggling, both of them girlishly happy.

But suddenly Miranda's hot breath was in her ear.

"Sorry, love, but I need to wash you up. Your Big Sis wouldn't want you all sweaty, now. Let your Miranda give you a shower, will you? Or maybe a nice, intimate sponge bath?"

Amelia shook her head, dazedly petulant. "Feels good here ... don't wanna..."

Miranda briefly pouted. Well, I guess it's time. She calmly retrieved the Ruby from an inside pocket in her nightgown and shoved the gem right in front of Amelia's face. The dark-haired princess shuddermoaned, nearly orgasming, before going entirely slack and blank-faced, eyelids drooping.

Miranda remembered what the influence of the Ruby had felt like. It was like her personality, her memories, her experiences were floating above her, unmoored. She'd seemed only loosely connected to her body. Even her name felt changeable. All that had remained was her fierce love and unquestioning loyalty to Goddess Tegan.

Seeing her awe-inspiring leashmistress in that state would be strange, and hard. But a good thrall had to persevere. She had to save her Princess.

Miranda took Amelia's hand, and waited.

After a moment, the doll spoke. "[how may this thrall serve you]" monotoned the voice from Amelia's lips, that was and was not Amelia.

Miranda paused for a long moment, trying not to squirm. She hadn't expected this to make her possessive, and ... warm. Sexy. Intoxicated.

She wouldn't surrender to those feelings, either. She had a job to do.

"How do you feel?" asked Miranda, standardly.

"[horny wet programmable for mistress]" responded doll-Amelia, as she ought. Miranda put the Ruby next to her, on the bed.

"And what is your, umm ... operating condition?"

"[overheated otherwise parameters nominal]"

Miranda took a guess, and pressed.

"Are you overheated due to excessive use of your dollbrain?"

"[yes for that reason]"

Miranda nodded. She'd more or less expected that. Perhaps a dose of nano-silver and all would be fine. Perhaps.

Then she noticed that Amelia's hand was getting cooler.

"Is that excessive dollbrain use, is it occurring currently?"

"[no it is not presently occurring]"

Well, what had Miranda done by using the Ruby? She'd turned off Amelia's ... well, her personality and memories...

Oh shit.

"Is the overheating a problem involving your wetbrain, your human brain?"

"[yes the wetbrain in this body is very difficult to synch to proper obedience and personality this dollbrain must constantly write new memories and insert thoughts]"

"How long has your dollbrain been running?"

"[since six point two six four three three hours before present]"

Okay what.

Amelia was most definitely not a new doll. Miranda had memories going back years of serving the Princess. She remembered her own capture, with Amelia present the whole time. And, of course, that entire time, right up to this morning, Tegan fiercely, burningly loved her sister.

So what the hell had happened? Maybe there had been some horrible mishap while she was sleeping, and the dollbrain had to be replaced? But not much could go wrong with dollbodies that she knew of. So that was almost inconceivable. But any alternative she could think of was, well, uncomfortable.

Miranda thought for a while before asking the next question. Doll-Amelia remained statue-still, her unblinking violet eyes firmly fixed on Miranda.

"Was there another dollbrain installed in Amelia before you?"

"[i am sorry mistress i do not know]"

Silly. Of course doll-Amelia wouldn't know. She only knew obedience and her programmed goals. Doll-Amelia wouldn't know if there was an accident, or some huge conspiracy. She wouldn't know if Miranda had fake memories. And that was possible. Miranda had actually asked her Goddess for memories of growing up as Tegan's doll, infiltrating her family, and stealing away to be back with her owner.

Those were pleasant memories. The thought that maybe Miranda's whole universe was created a few hours ago was not so pleasant.

Miranda sighed. It was also an unprovable thought, and silly. She would have to get help letting such thoughts flow out of her. But not now. She refocused one last time on the task at hand.

"Okay, do you expect to reach full sync with your wetbrain at some point?"

"[yes assuming previous conditions in approximately 2.4 to 3.4 hours ninety five percent confidence interval]"

That was much longer than Tegan would tolerate, but, wait..."Would it help you reach sync quicker if I gave Amelia a cool sponge bath?"

"[yes roughly 90 percent quicker]"

"Good. Let's do that. Make sure she enjoys it."

[i will make sure amelia will enjoy the bath to her highest limits mistress]

"Very good."

Even blissed-out and blank, Amelia's violet eyes were compelling. So were her cute nose and puffy pink-tinged lips. Miranda couldn't help herself anymore. She'd been up too long without a kiss, and she might never see doll-Amelia up close again. Miranda sensed no one would mind if she took a liberty or two with the blank-eyed version of her Princess. Not when the brown-eyed thrall had done her job so well.

She leaned in, bringing her soft brown eyes close to Amelia's, aggressive lips on the smaller girl's mouth, her tongue invading the doll's warm mouth. One hand palmed a breast, and began to tease the doll's nipple. Amelia-doll made no noise but her nipple hardened appealingly. Miranda moved down to brush the nipple against her lips, preparing to suckle. Still the doll remained silent.

At that moment, Miranda began feeling uncomfortable. She remembered how much sexual pleasure she always got from hearing her Princess's cries of joy. It felt weird, empty, to tease and suckle her without any sort of response. Besides, she still had to turn Amelia's wetbrain on for the bath. That, too, was sure to be fun.

Miranda retrieved the Ruby from her side, and twined Amelia's twinminds back together.


Tegan panted and moaned, leaning against Kasumi's huge bulk, the Goddess's gargantuan strap-on draped wetly across her leg. That silver beast of a tool was specially built to bypass Kasumi's normal tolerance — to make the giantess scream with astounding pleasurepain, just as Tegan would scream whenever the newly-modified Kasumi bearhugged her or squeezed Tegan's pelvis between her huge thighs. They had been coupling furiously, desperately, for the last half-hour, Tegan not normally a masochist but needing the strength of the pain to unthink her bad thoughts. Neither was sweating, but Tegan's exhaustionhaze was, at last, beginning to soften her despair about what happened to her pet, her princess, her little sister.

Suddenly, Tegan found a memory. She had been showing Miranda her huge doll-workshop. She wasn't sure when. Amidst dozens of others, Amelia was there, blank-faced, the main part of her dollbrain removed. Tegan was preparing to demonstrate her work to Miranda by adding a bit of weight to Amelia's ass. Simple enough, and something her sister could have endured awake, if Tegan hadn't wanted to show off.

Sadly, Miranda was more massively distracted than usual by her owner's beauty. She'd promptly fallen into a table. Thereupon several dollbrains, calibrated and uncalibrated, fell on the floor. Tegan had followed their paths at first, but Miranda, trying to be helpful, stated putting the small metal cuboids back in the wrong order. Tegan had given Miranda one hell of a spanking for the screw-up, and then, laboriously, tried to put everything back together.

Apparently she'd not done it right. Amelia's dollbrain ended up in the wrong body, and the wrong dollbrain ended up in Amelia's body. But the Source had noticed, and was even now rewriting those dollbrains, reconstructing and recalibrating them, as best it could, to their proper state. The Source and the dolls were working together to fix the problem, and Tegan knew it would soon be solved.

A few of those details felt a bit wrong, but Tegan had long since learned not to question these sudden revelations. The Ruby worked in mysterious ways, but those ways had always proven successful. Tegan was crafting an almost-perfect paradise with the aid of the Ruby and its spawn, the nanomaterials and the Source. Soon, all of New Bristol would be under her control, and much happier for it. But even now, she had it damn good. The Goddess had her mansion, her pets, and most important, she was about to get her sister back.

Tegan found herself grinning widely, and exhaling. She felt a million pounds lighter. It would all be okay. Of course it would be. She was Tegan Stone. She always won.

The Goddess kissed Kasumi deeply, and sent her out back to fetch some more green nanoberries, so Tegan's cute bruiser could undo her own pain-modifications. Tegan watched her girlfriend-slash-bodyguard's massive thighs ripple as she left, and half-wanted to stay with her. But, no. Right now, Rampaging Fuckgoddess Tegan Goddamned Stone was going to go downstairs, get Eryn to fix her some breakfast, and wait, no doubt briefly, for her sister.


The bathroom was stunningly luxurious — a palace in marble, its centerpiece an enormous polished-onyx tub, almost a pool, that could accommodate dozens of girls. But only two were inside, their forms silhouetted against a partition of cloudy glass, lightly caressed by a thin mist of cool rain from the sprinklers up above. Soft music played in the background, obscuring all but Amelia's loudest moans.

Inside, water slowly trickled in from crevices in all four corners of the bathtub, matching the outflow from a small drain. The water, though clear, smelled floral, with a whiff of berries. Amelia was melting with the beauty of it all, and the stunning sensations, and the berries — Amelia vaguely remembered a carefully hidden garden out back, and girls in flowery dresses weeding it. The berries always made her feel good.

So did Miranda. Her sweet smile; her golden skin; her soft, cuddly body. Amelia felt a little overwhelmed being so close to such a breathtaking beauty. Probably a sign of her sickness, Amelia thought. Soon she'd get accustomed to her, and to this house, where she belonged. Accustomed to Miranda, too. Amelia felt especially close to the doe-eyed girl, somehow...

She lost her train of thought as Mira shifted her sponge, pressing hard into her thigh half-underneath the water. That spot, as always, triggered a heartflutter and a moan. Gawd, Miranda pushed such buttons.

"Gaaaawdess, do you ever know how to, nnnngh, take care..."

Miranda backed off a bit, to let her Princess talk. "Of course I do. I'm your Mira, Princess." I call her Mira? Oh yeah, of course. "I don't even know how many times we've showered together, slept together."

"Yeah, I remember some of that, and you being my girlfriend at school, and everything, but there's still so much shit missing, and sometimes it just doesn't seem right, I guess, like I don't have the same familiarity with you, or even with myself, and stuff..."

"You'll still a bit sick, dear. It's okay. You'll come around. I'll wait as long as you need."

"Yeah, like you waited for me ... shit, I just remembered a thing!" Amelia's violet doll-eyes visibly brightened.

"A good thing?"

Amelia smiled. "Oh yes, about you, and meeting you, and ... just give me a second to relive it, thrall, and we can play some more, and maybe see if your tongue feels as good as your sponge..."

"Good plan, Princess."


It was a warm summer evening at Sydney World, the reddish sun just starting to sink beneath the palms. Amelia ran, following her big sister's calls. Soon enough, Amelia saw their target. She was leaning against one of the trees, looking indecisive. Also looking very hot, with her ponytail and her soft brown eyes and her shapely butt in very tight khaki shorts.

"You got her! How is she, Teegs?" Amelia grinned.

"She ditched her parents," said Tegan, teasingly reporting the fact as if she had nothing to do with it. "They had an argument and she said she was 18 now, that she had money and a place to stay, and didn't need their fucked-up worldview in her life. Though now she's having second thoughts."

Amelia giggled. "No, I think she was quite right the first time. Can we bring her home now?"

"Anything for my sis. Oh, her name was Rosa, but I've rebaptized her Miranda."

"Cool name. Can I call her Mira for short?"

A grin. "Hey, kid, you found her. You can call her whatever you want. Cutie."

Tegan gave her little sis a quick hug, and then beckoned to Miranda to follow. The olive-complected girl did so, now looking confidently happy, as if she'd recently won a big prize. Which, of course, she had.

Amelia wanted to take their prey on a few rides, but they might shake the soon-to-be doll out of her trance. Sadly, they couldn't use the Ruby while Miranda was still human. So Tegan got out a water bottle full of berrywine, and made Miranda drink it as the three girls walked along the promenade and held hands. Tegan whispered instructions as they went, and eventually brought a temporarily mindwiped Miranda half out of trance, so she could actually have reactions.

The doll first gave Amelia, then Tegan, quick kisses, and gushed for a bit about how much she loved her two owners. From then on, she was casually affectionate, often brushing against Amelia or putting her arm around her, but nothing that would get them kicked out of the park. For a while, Amelia walked in the middle, holding her Big Sis's hand and her new pet's hand at the same time, which put the young Princess on perma-blush setting. It was all very fun, and very teasing, considering how hot Miranda was, and how many jealous stares the three girls got. Amelia's heart burned for the moment when they could make Miranda their own.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.