Pacific Penal Colony - Cover

Pacific Penal Colony

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 'Lifers' and reprobates of various kinds are sent to a remote Pacific penal colony when they have embarrassed their government too many times by escaping other prisons etc. No death penalty existing. The island is made up of two halves; little or nothing is known about the other half, and as there is very little supervision in what is basically an open prison, meaning many prisoners simply depart at will for the unknown; the female Governor turns a blind eye to this: aware they won't return.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Rico experienced many pleasures as Astra's pet; he could not help but be excited as he was taken leashed to many events by his mistress and made to watch beheadings and hangings; the sheer pleasure shown by the women as males were despatched was overpowering, their cruel lust for the executions acting like an opiate. The scent of their arousal acting in turn like an opiate for those pets treated to the spectacle of the womens cruel enjoyment; keeping cocks erect as they wondered when their turn would come, as tatooed sacks were cut from males who had provided entertainment and their balls held high by a satisfied mistress, having shot a final load in ecstasy knowing it would be their last. Rico watched with tingling anus, as pets taken supposedly to view an execution became victims themselves; the cruel twist inflicted by their mistresses providing an extra thrill as the unsuspecting male realised his fate; though Astra's cunt smelled sweetly as he lapped at her arousal after she had cut him with whip or cane at home following these sessions, he knew his days as her pet could only end one way. He would take his chance on the next visit to the incinerator.

It was on one of these occasions, when high on a viewing scaffold, a males sack cut unceremoniously from him, that he spied the sails of the returning boat once more. After sating his mistress and licking her boots clean of his own semen, she adjusted his collar with pride and pointed to the sack of rubbish, then lay back and slept as Rico attended his duty. He wasted no time in lifting his burden, and padded across the soft green lawn to the gate.

Reeves snorted in the splendour of submissive torture as a young ginger nurse applied her soft white hand to the gusset of her soiled panties as she held it over his face. His cock boned within its tight cage, his balls tightly retracted, as he squirmed in his leather bindings and yearned for relief; he realised his relief would be total as the sneering nurse pulled the spicy gusset from his face as a round of applause sounded from her colleagues at the entrance to the ward. The arrogant young nurse cupped his balls as she smiled in triumph.

"You'll lose these today; your mistress has arrived to take you to the gallows. I shall come along and enjoy watching you suffer a nice slow strangulation, the recipient of my next pair of panties shall know a sweet scent indeed." Reeves' cock dribbled clear drops of lubrication from its cage as he came close to orgasm with no physical stimulation, his bell-end throbbing in its confinement as he relished the humiliation he would at last enjoy. The throng of smiling matrons and nurses made there way up to him, the athletic brunette at their centre, resplendent in a tight dress which showed the growing bulge in her belly; the grinning nurses patted her bulge as she strode toward Reeves, a severe leather whip in one hand, a collar and leash in the other. Reeves gasped in anticipation of the words he yearned to hear; he had done his duty and was eager to hang. The dominant brunette stood before him, her cunt juiced with excitement, she would have full pleasure in making her announcement as she posed, stroking the evidence of the work of the submissive male's seed with the handle of her whip. She smiled as the nurses readied themselves to release his bonds, in preparation for him being paraded to the gallows, and took the key to his cock cage from the warmth of her cleavage; his cock unfurled and stood stiff in her honour as she released it. The smiling ginger nurse whispered in his ear as she helped unstrap him.

"See, you'll go to your death now; you shall shoot nicely for us before your balls are removed." The other nurses giggled at the young woman's enthusiasm, she showed great promise. Reeves was brought to his knees, the brunette collared him, and he was invited to sniff her moist cunt as she confirmed his fate; his cock pulsed as the delicious scent of her rich arousal flooded his senses, the scent of the woman he had seeded and who would now hang him.

"You are responsible for the child in my belly, a child which if male will have your submissive tendencies and will know nothing but servitude to females from the day it is born; its genes will be increasingly submissive, and its seed will continue the degeneration of all males when ready to be of service. It will then be disposed of by the female it sires. A female child will of course show natural dominance, this is a delightful paradox we have witnessed with the programme; the male who seeded my mother knew the rope while I grew within her, you must pay for burdening me with a child and you too will know the rope today." The brunette's cunt tingled with pleasure as she felt Reeves quiver with submissive pleasure at the promise of the rope; he would know further pleasure before he was allowed to enjoy slow strangulation at her hands.

"You shall be whipped to the scaffold where you will be made to thank the women who have allowed you so many comforts here. I shall whip you before them and the many other women who have come to witness your deserved punishment; you shall have ninety lashes, ten for each month your seed has burdened me with. After the women have received your thanks I shall then have you spill your seed after hanging you; your seed is wortless now, and you will waste it in my honour and will follow it in being wasted also." The smiling women grinned all the more as the lengthy leash was handed to the young ginger nurse, who tugged him forward on his final journey; Reeves needed no prompting, and followed eagerly on all fours as the brunette unfurled her whip behind him, Reeves cock tingled rock hard as he heard the crack and felt the bite of leather across his ass as he shuffled forward; his yelps greeted by the laughter of the excited entourage of nurses who folowed the brunette to the scaffold.

Reeves' cock hung stiff and excited below him as the whip teased his flesh and his eyes fixed on the slender ginger nurse who paced him proudly forward to the gallows which he could now see; his submissive pleasure enhanced at being led to his death by a young woman who was so eager to watch him hang, he was close to coming as their arrival at the elevated scaffold was greeted by the jeers and taunts of a huge crowd of women who had come just to see him spend on the rope. The brunette displayed her belly with pride as Reeves was paraded before the nurses by his ginger mistress of the moment; her cunt dribbling with pleasure as she tugged his leash upright and ensured he had a good look at the noose which awaited him. He was then strapped over a bench by two smiling matrons; his excited cock stiff and pointing, displayed below him for the delight of the eager crowd and dribbling pre-cum as the brunette toyed with her whip.

"You shall now receive just punishment for your seed's violation of my body. Ninety lashes will be delivered and you will then show your appreciation to the women who allowed you to live to this day, a day when I shall ensure that your seed will remain unique in my body only." Without further ceremony, the athletic brunette, first rubbed her bulging belly, then smiled wickedly as she flexed her arm and snaked the vicious whip at Reeves' bound and helpless flesh; the women applauded loudly as he bucked in pain at the crack of the whip, announcing commencement of punishment. Reves howled in pain as he was cut by the whip again and again, squirming in his bonds and lifting his head to view the noose which awaited him. The row of matrons and nurses smiled with pleasure as he wept like a child in total humiliation, his cock remaining rigid as his submissive and defeatist kink took full control of him, aware of the huge female crowd laughing and jeering at his torment. He writhed and cried out as the smiling brunette made light but efficient work of her application of the stinging whip, her nipples pointing rigidly with sexual excitement as she thoroughly enjoyed her dominance of him. She stopped at sixty lashes as it was noted his cock was dribbling freely; one of the matrons laughed as she noosed his cock, pulling it back and clear of any possible point of friction, he would not be allowed to come whilst being thrashed. Reeves squrmed and writhed with this new pain and humiliation as his stiff cock was kept taughtly back for the remaining thirty lashes. The whip cracked down until a huge applause erupted from the women, and Reeves slumped on the bench, cut and bleeding, his penultimate punishment over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.