Pacific Penal Colony
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - 'Lifers' and reprobates of various kinds are sent to a remote Pacific penal colony when they have embarrassed their government too many times by escaping other prisons etc. No death penalty existing. The island is made up of two halves; little or nothing is known about the other half, and as there is very little supervision in what is basically an open prison, meaning many prisoners simply depart at will for the unknown; the female Governor turns a blind eye to this: aware they won't return.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Reeves was yearning to come as his cock had been caged for nearly a month; the nurses and visiting guards loved to tease the caged submissives, fingering their cunts and watching the captive cocks bulge and ooze in their cages as they were forced to sample the sweet scents. The padded board on which he was displayed for the women's pleasure had just been hoisted vertically that morning; a spiteful ginger nurse having offered her gusset from panties which had endured last night's shift, ensuring Reeves' senses were awakened for the day's torment, when an applause went up from the matrons and nurses at the reception entrance. Reeve's cock now bulged in earnest as he recognised the athletic brunette who had accepted his seed, striding toward him with an entourage of smiling nurses. The curt ginger nurse smiled wickedly at Reeves as they approached.

"You'll not be sniffing my gusset for much longer; your sack will soon see the scalpel now, but at least you'll be allowed to spend today." The grinning matrons looked at him with sheer contempt as the athletic brunette stepped up, one hand on her belly, the other holding the key to his cage.

"I have great pleasure in announcing that your seed has condemned you. Your appointment with the noose is confirmed; you shall now have the pleasure of spending surplus seed in tribute." She took the key and unlocked his cage, his cock unfurling immediately, poking upright and stiff in excitement at knowing this superb example of femininity would soon lead him to the gallows. Reeves gasped, his cock pulsing as he waited impatiently for the touch of her hand. Instead, she nodded at one of the grinning matrons with nipples poking hard through her black latex top; the matron went and got a trolley which had several large batteries and electrical equipment on it. The brunette sneered wickedly.

"You must also pay for the crime of making me pregnant, you are responsible for the child I shall bear, and have shown a complete lack of responsibility for it. You shall be punished as you are pleasured; you will spend hands-free by electro-masturbation, you will find the pain most exquisite and it will teach you not to be so free with your seed." Reeves panicked a little, but almost shot his load as the nurses gleefully fastened a copper lattice-work cage about his bone-hard cock; a cold steel plate going under his bell-end, a band of cold metal slid behind the flange of his glans, and a loop of copper wire was tied around his scrotum so that his balls could also enjoy the pain. Wires were connected to the batteries, which sparked with a menacing crack as the terminals were met with the cables; a device which would regulate how much power was received by his cock was passed to the brunette; her cunt buzzed with a charge of its own as she took control of administering just how much pain he would suffer. Reeves felt a submissive pleasure not known before, as he watched the delicate manicured fingers of the brunette toy with the switch on the device which would deliver instant agony to his cock, but which would also bring him off with a masochistic pleasure he could never imagine. Her cunt dribbled as she relished watching his torment.

"You have been irresponsible with your seed and now you shall know pain." With a spiteful grin, she clicked the switch over, and the watching nurses laughed as Reeves screamed while his whole body went rigid; his cock burned yet was teased deliciously as it went into instant spasm, the plate and band about his bell-end in particular, giving exquisite pain blended with pleasure. The cruel brunette left the switch on, but eased the dial down as she witnessed his torment with utmost pleasure.

"That was just a small dose of what you are to receive, only a third of the way up the scale; you'll not be allowed to shoot until I'm thoroughly satisfied you have had sufficient punishment." She grinned and wound the dial up to half-way; Reeves cried out in pain and submissive ecstasy as the spectating women enjoyed watching his rigid cock pulse and bob as the charge tortured it with unrelenting efficiency, Reeves scrotum lifted and tightened as the loop of copper felt as though it was to cut his balls from him. Strapped to the board, helpless, and viewed by pleased and dominant women, Reeves' torture was indeed exquisite; as pre-cum dribbled from his punished cock onto the wicked plate, the pain and pleasure was intensified, and as he was about to discharge his balls, the brunette turned the dial back. The women enjoyed this part of the torture as much as seeing his cock electrocuted; Reeves squirmed and whinged in his bonds, desperate to shoot his load, denied that pleasure until he had experienced the full power available. The brunette was in her element as she dictated her absolute power over him; she was more than ready to witness him shoot in agony now.

"You are such a pathetic excuse for a male, I only wish I could lead you to the gallows and noose you today. What you show us this morning will be your penultimate offering, the next time you shoot after today will be as you hang for me; enjoy." The smiling women watched intently as the brunette wound the dial full on. Reeves arched his back as far as his bonds would allow as he screamed at the punishing shock which surged through his cock; it bobbed and wavered as the pulsating force of the electricity stung his bell-end and ringed his balls. The women laughed as the brunette twisted the dial between full on and half-way, making his cock pulse and burn toward inevitable orgasm; it felt to Reeves as though the band and plate were biting his bell-end, the cruel pain was a pleasure he would not forget. The women began to clap as his cock peaked to absolute rigidity, and the flowing pre-cum gave way to a torrent of white semen; the brunette smiled and left the dial at full on as Reeves wailed in a fit of agony blended with complete and utter ecstasy while his balls pulsed, and loops of hot cream burst from the tortured eye of his bell-end. Reeves watched the enjoyment on the brunette's face as he came for her, he thought of being noosed by her as he spent, there was nothing more on earth that he wanted more than that now.

Rico had not had the opportunity to visit the incinerator again, and viewed the rubbish with more concern than he should as Astra put him to good use about her villa. The day of the ball came, and Astra made sure he was looking just right for display, ensuring his collar was nice and clean, and making sure he'd be ready to shoot liberally and rapidly at the mysterious 'event' by having him sniff and lick her regularly, he being denied ejaculation, yearning for it as he lapped at the soft white lips and pink butterfly, crowned by the ginger tuft; the taste and scent leaving his cock rigid and oozing pre-cum. The evening arrived as did Anna and Tara, each with a leashed male fresh from the hunt and subsequent auction; Tara's male cowered below her, his cock erect in awe of the Amazon, his ass and back striped with whip marks, he had been shown his place and knew that escaping instant death might not have been fortunate after all. Anna's male was equally erect; her sweet asshole had been cleaned rigorously many times by his tongue and he looked bewildered, thinking he would never be allowed to come. Rico's balls ached as his dominant mistress led him leashed and naked with her companions, up the lanes beyond the villa to a large palm fringed building, outside which congregated many red-headed women with their male trophies. Tara's male cowered in reaction as she suddenly burst out laughing when they approached the entrance; there was Lena, as she'd promised, looking a little preposterous in a red haired wig. Her wretch was not laughing however; she was having him enjoy her crop as he masturbated at her feet, the wretch looking pitifully up to the huge breasted woman as he eagerly stroked his cock. Rico and the other two males looked upon him with envy as he moaned and shot a meagre amount of cum over his dominant mistress's boots. She continued to thrash him as he licked his mess from her boots obediently. Tara let her new slave feel her whip and he dropped prostate to the ground, expecting a thrashing. Tara was just posturing however, and smiled at Lena's antics.

"I know you're anxious to dispose of him, but he'll not give much of a show for our cocktails at the following Ball, will he?" Lena smiled wickedly as she tugged the beaten wretch forward to join them in entering the hall.

"Oh, he's very very submissive as you've seen; he'll be the real 'winner' of the event, and he'll give plenty of seed as he enjoys the spectacle that follows it; you'll all enjoy a little of him at the next Ball." The wretch looked perplexed at this strange conversation, as did the other males, who tried not to hear or comprehend what was being said; the wretch had been milked several times that day, in submission to the huge bitch. He was happy to give his all for her, and he would do just that, one final time. As they went in, the cocks of Rico and the other males perked at the sight and scent of hundreds of red-headed women with various shades of ginger, the milky white and freckled skin proving their genuine status, many women like Lena were also there; 'honary redheads' with wigs donned just for the Ball. Just beyond the entrance, a crowd congregated around a huge glass punch bowl filled with a red punch; Rico noted how the women drinking from it seemed pre-occupied with studying the ice cubes in it. Astra and the others took a glass each and made a toast.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.