Pacific Penal Colony
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 'Lifers' and reprobates of various kinds are sent to a remote Pacific penal colony when they have embarrassed their government too many times by escaping other prisons etc. No death penalty existing. The island is made up of two halves; little or nothing is known about the other half, and as there is very little supervision in what is basically an open prison, meaning many prisoners simply depart at will for the unknown; the female Governor turns a blind eye to this: aware they won't return.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Rico's mind was in turmoil as he was whipped forward to the elevated auction gantry by a huge woman, her large breasts, ass and thick thighs bulging in a tight black leather cat-suit. She smiled with spiteful pleasure as her bulbous fleshy arms rippled in her application of the stinging whip; her taunts and the pain were becoming almost routine to Rico now, his spirit being slowly and inevitably eroded as each woman he encountered played her part in breaking him. His cock almost conceding capitulation, by showing its growing excitement at his inner sense of submission, which served to further erode his waning spirit. The leather bitch sneered as she drove him toward the centre of the gantry, delighting in watching the lash curl about his flesh.

"You'll not raise many bids; a short extension for you, then I shall be most pleased to attend your execution and watch your tiny balls cut loose and your sack put to its only good use." The huge bitch gave him one last stinging taste of the lash as he was placed before the large accumulation of women who stood leering below him. As the slender overseer who sat with bare thighs crossed, smirked at him through her glasses, and then lifted her head to acknowledge any interested parties, Rico lifted his defeated head to glance over beyond the walls; from this high vantage point he could see the blue Pacific beyond the waving palms, and once again a little of his formerly strong spirit was sparked back into life. For the second time he witnessed the top half of the sails belonging to the boat he had seen at the colony; if only he could remain alive long enough to find an escape route and then find where it was moored; it would take him straight back to the colony without the danger of being pursued by the horsewomen. He could then confront that bitch Hawking, and expose her. His attention to reality was brought swiftly back by the fervour of the women below, whom in contrast to the taunt of the whip bitch, raised hands in quick succession. Rico looked down at the women to whom the arms belonged as the bids increased, his cock stirred as he remembered the supremely dominant Astra with her lush rounded body shape, milky white skin and bright ginger hair; none of the arms belonged to her, a spiteful looking woman in black leather bodice with huge exposed breasts, whip hanging from her side, lifted her arm and smiled menacingly through the black mask she wore. She was swiftly out-bid by a plump matronly woman, who looked sternly up without smiling; the possibilities of her intended tortures seemed endless. Rico looked to the skies as the bidding continued ... and more women arrived; he would not torture himself any longer in analysing prospective buyers. The sound of the prim overseer's gavel forced him to look down and face his fate; a circle of woman stood clapping around another dressed in a hooded purple satin cape, she lifted her hand and pulled the hood back; Rico's balls tingled as the shock of red hair and green eyes of Astra smiled piercingly at him.

Astra had Rico had Rico kneel and kiss her feet, having fondled his balls and inspected him to ensure her goods had not been damaged since he had caught her eye several days earlier. Rico's cock now bowed to his inner submission and her confident authority by standing stiffly to attention, as she signed the ledger confirming her payment and ownership of him. The other bidders, most of who were well known to Astra, stood over him, sneering and taunting as his wrists were tied behind his back and Astra buckled her own personal collar about his neck, before attaching a leash. The masked woman wobbled her huge breasts above him.

"Astra can't offer you these to lick and suck in comfort after a punishment; you mark my words, you'll be wising I'd have outbid her within a couple of days, your balls will be as good as cut off by then!" Astra gave an ironic smile to the masked woman as she noted Rico's eyes drawn to her huge globes of flesh.

"You know where I am, and it would be fun to see him shoot his cream between those tits; give me a couple of days to have him to myself, and then pop over, I'm sure he won't complain." The crowd of women laughed, and the big woman's cunt pulsed as she thought of dominating Rico; she watched Astra lead him away and then returned her attentions to the next male on the gantry. Rico followed Astra across the compound to a large bank which ran from wall to wall at the northern end of the vast enclosure. Astra grinned back at him as they ascended the rough-hewn steps of the bank. Rico took a deep breath as they stepped across its apex and descended into a lushly vegetated residential area, unseen from his previous vantage points by a curve in the huge wall; this area would only be viewed by those lucky, or unlucky enough to have been granted an extension. The greenery was dotted with bungalows and two storey houses further back, an oasis of affluence hidden by the bank. As they wound their way through the maze of shrub filled gardens, a male naked but for a collar, struggled forward carrying a sack. He immediately dropped it and kissed the feet of Astra, and explained his unsupervised presence.

"Incinerator duty Mistress." Astra said nothing but nodded her approval; the male remained prostrate until she had passed before struggling to get the sack back on his shoulders and walking on. Astra smirked haughtily.

"You shall be put to good use that way while you remain alive and in my possession; the more you please me, the longer you shall live, the more use you are will also merit you time. Please take note of that slave's conduct on approaching any female regardless of age; any report of the slightest sign of ignorance or discourtesy will be rewarded with an immediate appointment with the gallows." Rico consigned the male's actions to the forefront of his memory; his heart also jumped at the thought of having the slim opportunity to seek an escape route, his neck squirmed in the collar which had suddenly become his best friend. Astra at last stopped at the gates of a pleasantly appointed bungalow with a green lawn enclosed by a garden wall, with a bubbling fountain; Rico fought hard with his reasoning at how so cruel a society could also engender such a picture-book existence. Astra smiled as she opened the gate, and discarded her purple satin cloak, standing naked in all her glory. She ordered him to his knees and pointed to her feet.

"You'll kiss them before you enter, in gratitude at my benevolence. I shall then take you in and you shall meet two of my friends who will observe your initial conduct, and have the pleasure of enjoying you when you have been cleansed." Rico willingly kissed her soft white feet once more, and as she led him down past the fountain, two more redheaded and shapely women emerged to greet them. Both embraced Astra and then turned their attentions to Rico, stroking his cock and softly jostling his balls as they inspected him. The plumper of the two, with auburn hair and brown eyes, her freckled body striped by a latex lattice of straps, sighed with sexual excitement.

"Oh Astra! I think I shall stay for more than a few hours; he shall need my strict supervision I'm sure." The second more slender woman had soft ginger hair and blue eyes, she wore thigh length black patent leather boots, a short frilly skirt which barely hid her cunt, and cropped top which displayed her lithe white torso. She breathed softly down the back of the trembling Rico's neck, making his cock stiffen.

"We shall wait in the bedroom while he is cleaned and prepared, he is as sweet as you described; I can't wait to have my turn with him, I take it he'll be ready for the Rouge Ball next week?" Astra had merely to point down, and Rico performed the obligatory worship of two pairs of feet, as she answered her friend.

"Of course; I shall take great pride in displaying him, and in having him compete in the 'disposal' event. Mind you, I was nearly outbid by Lena; I've had to appease her by inviting her and her tits here to have my new pet worship them." The two looked at her with an element of disgust; the booted one most perturbed.

"Why Astra! The fat cow isn't even ginger!" The plump one eagerly took Rico's leash and led him in to Astra's home, where Astra took him straight into her wet room. She had him kneel by the side of a huge oval bath as she remained standing while she unbuckled his collar; with the door closed she whispered softly to Rico.

"You know I want you all to myself, but procedures have to be adhered too, nonetheless you shall enjoy three ginger cunts on your first night in my home. I would gladly have dominated you in my bedroom without a cleansing; only you are in a poor state of hygiene following your night in the auction cells. However, before we shower together, you shall have a good sniff of my cunt and asshole; bidding for you made me very excited, and I want you to become accustomed with my seasoned scent; this will serve you well in some of the games you'll enjoy in your time with me." Rico's cock was now bone hard as the scent of the redhead excited him anyway, without sampling the delicious aromas of her intimate places. Astra smiled wickedly as she pulled his face into the sweaty warmth of her aroused cunt; Rico wobbled on his knees with his cock pointing rigidly up as the delectable scent of the dominant redhead's cunt made his head swim; his balls ached for relief. Astra purred with pleasure as she noted the sheer erotic delight he enjoyed from the spice of her ginger cunt; he would be so easy to control. She reluctantly pulled him away and turned, bending slightly and spreading her cheeks; Rico gasped and snorted like an animal at the sweet honeyed pucker of her asshole, his cock dribbling pre-cum, and pulsing urgently; he so wanted to come, and more significantly, he now recognised his eagerness to be dominated by this superb woman. Astra eased away with a satisfied smile and took his hand in leading him to the shower.

"We mustn't keep my friends waiting; we are all keen to have you worship the superiority of women amongst women; you will know the supreme dominance of flame-haired women." Rico was already beginning to recognise it; her scent was like a drug.

Dorman was to be offered no such comfort; the screw object was removed from his cell door and it was slid open by two caped and masked females with canes, who walked in as he writhed in his bindings on the padded bench. Three more middle-aged, and very stern looking women appeared with chairs, and sat against the back wall of the corridor and crossed their legs, each taking care to show Dorman as much black stocking-clad thigh as possible; his cock swelled beneath him as they smiled menacingly, and his balls tingled with fear as two more caped women slid a black coffin between he and the three women, they stood smiling either side of the three matriarchs. The one in the middle lit a cigarette, and with a casual tone, spoke to the cane bearers.

"You may commence his thrashing now; let him know pain, but do not allow him to come; he shall spend before a much larger audience." The two caped cane bearers wasted no time and used every ounce of their energy in bringing the rattans down, the sweet music of the deliveries cutting the air before cutting Dorman's writhing buttocks; he howled in pain and wept openly as he viewed the pleased women and the coffin that awaited him. The older women squeezed their thighs together as their mature cunts blossomed with youthful excitement as the enjoyed the spite inflicted by the smiling caped women; Dorman's cock pulsing on the padded leather as their capes wafted with their movement, torturing his senses with the whiff of their arousal as they relished his pain. They stopped immediately when he showed the first signs of emptying his balls in divine submission. As he lay weeping, the mature woman with the cigarette approached, pulled the hair clear of his neck, and with a mean smile stubbed it out on the central vertebrae. Dorman cried out in pain, but did not know the significance of her action, which was as symbolic as much as much as pure spite. The woman sneered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.