Pacific Penal Colony - Cover

Pacific Penal Colony

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 'Lifers' and reprobates of various kinds are sent to a remote Pacific penal colony when they have embarrassed their government too many times by escaping other prisons etc. No death penalty existing. The island is made up of two halves; little or nothing is known about the other half, and as there is very little supervision in what is basically an open prison, meaning many prisoners simply depart at will for the unknown; the female Governor turns a blind eye to this: aware they won't return.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Rico was taken to the auction block where his scrotum was inspected and the registration for auction noted. He was then taken down a flight of stone steps to a steamy bath-house, and gleefully accepted by two buxom and spiteful women, naked except for broad leather belts which carried pouches on their hips, and the canes which they wielded. One of the sneering women took the leash from the brunette and tugged him into the wafts of steam as the other whipped his buttocks along with her cane. The brunette smiled as they disappeared into the depths of the green tiled bath-house.

"You may discipline him, but no marks please; Astra and any other prospective buyer would not be pleased." She heard a mumbled grunt of recognition echo back from the clouds, and returned to her quarters to rest and prepare for the next day's hunt. Rico was weaker than ever after the trials of the past two days, and was now slipping meekly under the control of the women, in the warmth of the bath-house his cock stiffened like a flag pole about to raise the white flag of surrender; his thoughts were firmly on his fate at the hands of the dominant redheaded Astra, as he watched the beads of perspiration run down the back and globular ass cheeks of the bitch who led him, as the other reminded him she was there, with sharp applications of the cane. He was led to a padded bench beside a sizeable blue pool, which bubbled like a Jacuzzi; the steam it created meant he could not see the other side or determine how deep it was. He was ordered to lie on it with assistance from the cane, he was tied about the middle with his arms at his side and his ankles were also bound, and he was then strapped to the bench. Whilst the one who had led him, a black haired beauty with ample hips took mechanical clippers from a pouch and cropped the hair from his head, her accomplice so fond of the cane teased his cock to an erection. Rico squirmed on the sticky bench as the cane woman, a curvaceous blonde with her hair in a bun, leaned over the bench with a wicked smile on her face, and teased his cock in the hot sweaty cleft of her excited breasts; the delicious sensation made Rico buck in his bindings. The black haired woman laughed.

"Don't you dare make him spend yet; I shall want to face-sit him while you shave that end, then we'll see his cream." The blonde relented and gently licked the salty lubricant from Rico's engorged bell-end, making his balls tingle. The black haired beauty finished cropping Rico's hair, and gently clambered on to the bench, straddling his head. Drips of sweat rolled down her back and superb ass, stinging Rico's eyes as he looked up at the delicious cunt and asshole which would envelope him. The tight belt she wore squeaked against her shapely torso as she spread her cheeks and with a contented sigh, eased down onto Rico's face; his cock bobbed rigidly as he sampled the savoury whiff of her sticky pucker and lush scent of her juiced and aroused cunt. She wriggled to match Rico's squirming in his tight bonds as the delicious globes of her ass enveloped his face.

"You just be a good boy and freshen my cunt and asshole, while my friend shaves your balls; don't you wriggle too much, we might cut your cock and balls off by accident." Rico was now feeling truly submissive for the first time, as the tightness of his bondage and the sweet taste of the domineering woman's cunt made him appreciate what exited Reeves; the feel of the blonde's delicate hand on his stiff cock as she lathered about its base and his balls, accentuated the feeling; they were in complete control of him, and as the cold cut-throat blade was applied, he knew they could emasculate him on a whim. The black haired one moaned with pleasure as she rocked from cunt to asshole on Rico's willing face, grounding her cunt hard and splaying her legs as she was overcome by a glorious orgasm. She and the blonde exchanged places, and Rico sampled the equally delightful tangs and tastes of the spiteful blonde's seasoned anus and aroused cunt. The black haired dominatrix held his stiff cock as she finished smoothing off any remaining stubble from the first application, as the blonde tilted her head back and lifted her breasts majestically while she peaked to a pleasing orgasm, courtesy of Rico's messy face. She allowed Rico to lick the juice from her slit as she slid from his face and dismounted.

Rico's anus tingled with fear as the two stern women now looked at him through mischievous eyes and both stood behind the bench, unlocked its wheels and pushed it to the very edge of the bubbling blue pool. They undid the straps which secured him to the bench, but kept his arms and ankles bound; they now took turns in working his excited cock as they stood behind the bench and faced the pool; they also slowly wound up inch by inch, the padded bench on which he lay; he could now see the bubbling waters below him as the angle increased, as the two spiteful bitches continued to nurse his erect cock, they laughed as his body slipped slightly on the sweat. Another few degrees and he would slide sideways off the bench and into the bubbling waters with his hands and ankles tied. The black haired one bent and sniffed at his rigid cock, before licking his bell-end and then looked him in the eye with a wicked smile, her pert nipples poking like bullets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.