Pacific Penal Colony - Cover

Pacific Penal Colony

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 'Lifers' and reprobates of various kinds are sent to a remote Pacific penal colony when they have embarrassed their government too many times by escaping other prisons etc. No death penalty existing. The island is made up of two halves; little or nothing is known about the other half, and as there is very little supervision in what is basically an open prison, meaning many prisoners simply depart at will for the unknown; the female Governor turns a blind eye to this: aware they won't return.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Rico and Reeves were joined by others as they reached the holding block, behind which waved the palms beyond; they seemed to mock Rico as he thought wistfully on the freedom the trees enjoyed outside the wall. Four others had been caught that day, one of whom, a small man called Bayliss, had been singled out for special treatment. His captor, a fearsome Amazonian bitch, took great pleasure in thrashing him as he knelt weeping and striped with various implements; the number on his scrotum had condemned him. The Amazon smirked at the grinning matronly warder and several other excited females who had examined the wretch's balls, and matched this against a list they held.

"Yes, it's definitely him; 266-S. It's Bayliss, the animal that kept young girls imprisoned; there's only one punishment for him!" As the naked captive was thrashed and taken down to a cell next to an incinerator away from the others, it dawned on Rico that these women knew exactly who they were dealing with; there appeared to be a 'hit list' on which the more notorious criminals were marked, their crimes made apparent. It was now obvious this other state was not as unknown to the penal colony as they had been led to believe. Rico and the five others were led up a flight of stairs where more grinning females waited along with a series of padded benches which faced a huge open window the length of the room; only bars obstructed the view over the compound with its many sets of gallows, guillotines, and other means of their execution. As Rico was strapped face own, chin elevated to ensure he could admire the view, one of the new men faltered and struggled with his captor, begging for mercy; he was immediately assailed by the laughing women and strapped firmly to bench. The large matronly woman bustled up in a squeaky white latex uniform with a similarly attired assistant who made notes, as the captors stood behind each bench with their capture. One by one, each bench was winched to an almost vertical position, a flap was then opened to examine their genitals; after their number was clarified, the smiling matron then nursed the cock in question to an erection and the owner was milked to orgasm. Rico grunted with pleasure as the smiling matron gleefully had him shoot his seed in abundance; though he had not previously recognised any submissive nature, he was now beginning to resign himself to enslavement to females. Matron chuckled with delight as she squeezed the last of his seed from his swollen bell-end. She looked to his captor.

"Immediate, auction, or laboratory?" The brunette rubbed Rico's ass as the panting male was lowered back to horizontal.

"Auction; I think Astra has more than a passing interest in this one, he'll earn me some money and learn submission before he's dispatched." Matron, who had the last word in the decision, smiled and nodded her approval.

"Auction dormitory one; he's a fine example, I may make a bid myself!" The brunette smiled as Rico was unstrapped and led away by her; he was relieved to know he would at least survive to see the next day. The next bench was occupied by a flabby male; after winching, matron worked his cock till he whined with pleasure, spurting his seed as Matron squeezed his balls with her free hand, after some work. Her look of contempt was matched by his captor who shrugged her shoulders.

"Immediate or laboratory?" His captor was all too anxious to return to the hunt, and this sorry example would not earn anything at auction.

"Immediate." Matron looked down at the bewildered male who squirmed in the straps he remained in after winching down; he watched as his captor strutted urgently to a large chest at the end of the room, placed so that the captive could see and enjoy exactly what was happening. The smiling bitch lifted a noose attachment with an 'O' ring fitment which would be attached to the rope on the appropriate gallows; she took pleasure in holding it high so there was no doubt as to what it was, and paced slowly back with it, her cunt bulging with pleasure as she enjoyed the realisation and distress on the face of the doomed male while she paced back with deliberation. The male cried and begged for mercy as she slipped the noose over his head, Matron and her assistant smiled wickedly as they observed the pleasure on his captor's face as she ran the slip knot tight against his neck; he would wear the very noose which would snuff the life from him, until his appointment with the gallows the next day. Matron took great pleasure in gagging him to end his pitiful cries for mercy.

The same result was applied to the next male, and Reeves, who was next, was stiff and erect with envy as he watched them writhe, gagged and noosed, ready to be dispatched at the hands of the women. His cock poked rigid and pulsed in anticipation of a deliciously submissive orgasm, and then seeing a noose selected for him; he yearned to hear the word 'immediate'. His cock dribbled as he awaited the feel of Matron's hand, but she stepped to one side and smiled knowingly at his blonde captor, who smiled before speaking.

"Oh yes, laboratory without a doubt; this cur has shown submission from the moment of capture, he thoroughly enjoyed being sounded. We'll need a good sample of his seed and he has known relief today; about four days without should do it." Matron nodded her approval and left Reeves' cock unmolested. Reeves pumped and flexed his cock through the flap, in an effort to find some friction to make him come, as he watched his captor strut to the opposite end of the room. She opened what was obviously a refrigerator, and retrieved a bag of ice and something he could not see at this distance, which she placed in the palm of her hand; Reeves whinged louder than the two condemned males as his eyes focused on the tiny cock cage that his smiling blonde captor had in her palm. He was gagged unceremoniously and then the bag of ice was applied to his once stiff cock, which was already in decline. He felt his balls being ringed and winced as his flaccid cock was clamped tight in the wicked cage; he would have no relief for four days. He was laid prone once more, and thrashed by Matron and the blonde; his caged cock bumping the now replaced inspection flap, to enhance his misery of not being able to come.

The women wasted no time in dealing with Bayliss; very little preparation was required for the method of his disposal; the main requirement being the arrangement of a time which would ensure his execution did not overlap with too many of the other 'shows', thus allowing more women to enjoy his fate. Bayliss was whipped and thrashed at regular intervals as he lay trussed and gagged in the pig-pen like cell at the foot of the incinerator. The first indication he had that his time was nearly up was indicated when he was injected with a large dose of Viagra; an hour later, with his cock rigid before him, his lower limbs were untied, a ball gag was tightly fitted making it difficult for the snivelling cur to breathe, and a yellow sleeveless silk cape was placed over his upper body, reaching down to his upper waist, leaving his erect manhood exposed; the yellow signifying his cowardice in imprisoning and molesting young girls, this was a special treatment reserved for perverts of his ilk. All would know he had abused young girls and would thoroughly enjoy his shame. Whilst rapists were eliminated on capture, such was the repugnance with which they were viewed by the women, animals who interfered with young girls in any way came a close second.

He was led out from the darkness of the cell by three women dressed in full length black silk capes; the first led him on a leather leash, the collar of which was studded on both sides and bit into his neck. The two other women followed behind, alternately whipping his exposed ass with split canes as he walked through an avenue of females who remained eerily silent, but all smiling with pleasure as the sharp strokes of the canes could be heard punishing the cur. Bayliss' mind was in a state of terror as he imagined being hanged, beheaded or even burned at the stake, and the watching women enjoyed arousal as he quailed with fear each time the procession passed a gallows, stake, or beheading platform. As the procession snaked through the compound, so it closed in behind him; a huge crowd of women eager to witness his death. At last the avenue of women led him up to an archway and he whimpered with fear as he was led through it. The yellow caped imprisoner of girls felt his cock pulse close to involuntary orgasm as his eyes saw a coffin waiting for his body, but no obvious method of execution; before him was an open area, simply paved with huge slabs, and eight more women in black capes who each carried a long steel pole; was he to be beaten to death? There were now a few murmurs from the immense crowd of women behind him who could not contain their excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.