How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Emily walked to the door and rang the bell. She could hear footsteps growing louder and then the door was open and Charles greeted her and ushered her down a hallway to the back of the house to a large nicely furnished room overlooking the well maintained backyard. Iris was seated on one end of a very large couch sipping on a glass of what Emily assumed was Irish whiskey. On the coffee table was an ice bucket with a bottle of Prosecco next to a glass of red wine.

"Why you look pretty enough to eat. Have a seat on the couch while Charles pours you a glass of wine," Iris said.

After her shower Emily finally had settled on an above the knee banded waist silk skirt with wide turquoise and white vertical strips that flared when she moved and matching turquoise shirt and sandals. She had brushed her hair back off her face and secured it on the back of her head with a silver clasp encrusted with turquoise stones. She ended with large silver earrings and soft pink lipstick. Looking in the mirror at herself to see the effect she spun and felt the soft slippery silk wrap around the tops of her thighs nearly exposing her turquoise panties. "I think my face looks thinner with my hair pulled back," Emily commented to herself. On the way out she had finished her wine and got her purse from the kitchen counter.

"Thank you. This certainly is a big couch," Emily said as she sat on the opposite end from Iris.

"Yes isn't it. It's wide enough that two people can lie side by side without one falling off onto the floor," Iris said with a laugh. "You can do interesting things on here."

"Thank you Charles," Emily said taking the glass from him.

"Cheers," Iris said holding her glass in a toasting position.

"Cheers," Emily said downing about half of her glass trying to overcome her nervousness. She had already had two glasses at home to work up the nerve to even come to Charles' house at all. She didn't know what had gotten into her the night before and several times she had picked up the phone to cancel her visit but each time reminded herself that Iris would be there so she felt more comfortable knowing that. She was feeling better every minute as the alcohol coursed through her system.

"This is a lovely place Charles do you do the gardening yourself?"

"Thank you. I do most of it. I had someone do the sodding but the plants and shrubs are all me," he said pouring Emily more wine.

"You've done a wonderful job with it.

"How are things at college Iris? The girls should be arriving pretty soon shouldn't they?"

"There are a few on campus already getting a jump on senior dissertations but they will all be on board in a little over two weeks."

"By the way how is your son getting along?"

"He's much better thank you. He had his casts taken off Wednesday. He still has to watch what he does for another couple of weeks but the doctor says he should be fit as a fiddle in no time."

"That's wonderful," Iris said. "Didn't you say he was fifteen?"

"Yes, he just turned fifteen."

"Ah, he will have another three years or there about to grow," and then she added, "According to my studies in more ways than one."

"In more ways than one," Emily responded in confusion. What studies? I thought your work was incest related?"

"It is but central to my work with incest I study young boys and their roll in fucking their mothers. Part of that involves examining their physical structure and that involves their cock size and its growth." Iris didn't use 'fuck' and 'cock' in her classes but said it here to see Emily's reaction.

Feeling uneasy Emily emptied her glass, which Charles quickly refilled, and needing to fill the silence Emily asked, "I see, and what have your studies shown?"

Iris knew she had Emily right where she wanted her and would continue pounding home with 'fuck' and 'cock' so that anything sexual would seem natural to the conversation. "Preliminarily it seems that it doesn't matter what the age or physical build the boys have if the mother wants to fuck them she will. Nor does the physique of a boy have anything to do with the size of his cock. I examined a fourteen year old who weighted about a hundred and ten soaking wet who had a nine inch cock. It turned out he was also fucking three other women in the neighborhood. How these women got wind of his prowess I didn't find out but I suspect that the mother said something out of turn one day that made them suspicious. Most of these mother's husbands have smaller than average cocks, the average being five and a half inches which means that somewhere around sixty per cent of the men out there have cocks smaller than five and a half inches. Some have three or even two inches. How disappointing that must be? Those men shouldn't be allowed to pass on those two and three inch genes to offspring. Their son's must have gotten their size from prior generations or whose cocks were mutations that would produce sons with equally large cocks. That being said, for those women who start late to fuck their sons it is usually occasioned because the mother sees that her son has a large cock. Sometimes this is by accident but mostly it is planned. By large I mean six inches or more. On a thirteen or fourteen year old boy a six inch cock can look like eight inches on a grown man. The only thing about them that is fully developed is their cock. Probably like your boy," Iris slipped in without bring attention to the statement and continued without allowing Emily time to think about it or comment, "Young cock is reverse Kryptonite to older women.

"And then there are the girls and their fathers. The fun part is examining the father's for cock size. Where the boys are glad to show me their cocks probably because most of them are larger than the only other cock they have ever seen, that of their father. Sometimes the mothers tell them that theirs is bigger than their father's. In a few cases where the fathers were Casper Milquetoast types the mothers had actually moved their sons into their bed and moved the fathers out even though the fathers still lived in the home.

Some of the fathers are really embarrassed at my handling their cocks even though they know I know they are fucking their daughters. Some jump to attention as soon as I hold their cocks. A few have asked to fuck me right on the spot. The embarrassed ones can take a lot of work to get a hard on. Talking dirty often helps but letting them touch your tits works faster.

"In father daughter situations it is the daughter who is the initiator about eighty percent of the time unless it is a step-father and then it is about equally split on who is the instigator. Often the daughters will get in bed with a sleeping father when the wife has gone to work or shopping or out of the house for a length of time. Mother's don't know what happens when they go to visit their sick sisters. The daughters will usually be naked and will start rubbing on their father's cock and balls. He will react naturally, thinking it is his wife and before he realizes it he is fucking his daughter. Even though he may be upset at the time he doesn't stop taking what his daughter offers. It is not so much teen age pussy but simply pussy period where men are concerned.

"Many daughters initiate the process by paying visits to the father's bedroom when he is still in bed with a morning hard on. Sometimes they get under the covers and start a conversation and look from their father's eyes to his cock and back to be sure he knows what they want. Some will go into their father's bedroom when they know he will be coming out of the shower and they just happen to be where they can see him and he can see them seeing him. In others the girls will pop out of the bathroom naked and bump up against a passing father. When he grabs them to keep them from falling they turn themselves so that he is getting a handful of tit or pussy or both and their hands always 'accidentally' find their father's cock. In almost all cases the girl will be wearing either nothing or something revealing and without a bra and if she has big tits all the better.

"The girls see it as a game and think it's funny how easy it is to get their father's to fuck them. Some of them have even had their friends stay over and let the friend take their place. This usually happens when both daughter and friend are fucking their fathers. More so than boys girls tend to talk about such things with one another. Boys almost never say anything. They feel they have a good thing going and they don't want to fuck it up.

"I don't know if you've noticed but the common thread running through my findings is that regardless of whether it's mother son or father daughter it's almost always the female who is the aggressor in incest coupling. Men don't turn their backs because they are men but they seldom initiate.

"Give Emily some more wine Charles she beginning to lick her lips with all this talk of young cock."

"How in the world do you get people to talk to you?"

"There are online incest sites of all kinds. Some promise to help those traumatized by the experience but most are sites where people tell their story and express their views on the subject. You would be surprised how many children who are now grown and married with children who continue to occasionally fuck their mother or father. Visiting one's parent would certainly not raise any suspicion in most people's minds and so it is easy to do. Most of these situations the other parent has died or they are divorced.

"We also advertise in local newspapers when we are going to be in town. We give out only a phone number and no location. We guarantee them anonymity and people like to talk even about something as private and taboo as incest."

Falling in with the flow Emily asked, "Did you have sex with any of the fathers?"

"It's all right to say fuck and yes a couple of the fathers that appealed to me because I knew they were not in a position to tell. We did the interviews in hotel rooms so it was convenient. I didn't fuck any of the boys but I sure would have liked to see the kid with the nine incher in action. Lord knows what length he will finish with. Now that I think about it I better do a follow up on him. It's been almost four years. You might like to come."

Iris saw the discomfort that Emily was experiencing and guessed that she was thinking about her son's cock. Between the wine Emily was throwing down and Iris was sure she was thinking about getting fucked by her son, Emily would soon be ready for whatever Iris wanted. Taking a chance that she had guessed right Iris said, "I bet you miss not bathing your boy with all that smooth young skin to feel. He must have gotten a hard on when you had to put your hands on his cock."

Coming from out of the blue as it did Charles almost dropped the bottle of Prosecco he was pouring into Emily's glass. By now what with the wine and all of Iris' talk about cocks and fucking Emily had crossed the line and answered without thinking.

"Yes he did."

Pushing the point Iris asked, "Yes he did what?"

"Yes he got a hard on."

"When you had your hand wrapped around his cock?"

"Yes."

"How big is he?" Iris kept up in machine gun rapidity not wanting to give Emily a chance to get her thoughts together.

"Seven and a half inches."

"Oh, very nice and you know he with three year of possible growth he will get bigger. He may even get as big as Charles here."

When Iris said that Emily cut her eyes at Charles who only smiled.

Now that Emily was rolling with the subject Iris asked, "How big is your husband?"

"Nice and big six and three quarter's inches."

"Wow, so much ready cock for one pussy. You are very fortunate."

"I bet your son gives you a good fucking with his seven and a half inch cock?" Iris waited to see if she had gone too far or if Emily dissociative enough that she was the woman who was fucking her son and not Mrs. Emily Overton.

"He does very well thank you."

"You were his first?"

"Yes I was."

"How old was he when you first fucked him." Keep reinforcing the theme, thought Iris.

"Fourteen."

"Oh, how nice for the both of you."

"How often do you suck his cock?"

"Whenever he makes me."

"When he makes you?" This was unexpected, "You mean you do what your son tells you to do?"

"No not everything."

"Just about fucking and sucking?"

"Not always."

"But most of the time?"

"Yes."

Emily was in a perfect spot thought Iris. She was between worlds. Just drunk enough to be free and loose but not so drunk as to not be in control. She still had clear reasoning but her libido was so compromised that resistance would be difficult for her and she had just expressed that she was susceptible to a strong influence. "Emily after you called Charles about coming over we naturally were talking about you."

"Talking about me? What on earth about?"

"The ordinary things, about how nicely you dress. Look at your outfit today. Like I said you look good enough to eat. About how well groomed and how ladylike you always are and that kind of thing. What a great body you have.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.