How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Now what is happening with Emily? I really want some of that. I'd like to get to her before school starts and turn her into our private reserve. Come when we call sort of thing."

"She's not one of your impressionable students Iris and of course I haven't heard from her but like I told you before she was gorgeous in that yellow shantung and her hair and makeup were perfect. The dress was the optimal length and rode up almost to her pussy when she sat down. It's the shantung it always rides up like that."

"She may not be as easy as young women but there is something about her that just says 'I want to get out of this sexual rut I'm in and go for it.' She is too reserved and in control and once she lets go she won't be able to get enough. She'll be begging us to abuse her."

"I don't consider it abuse. We're not forcing anyone against their will."

"Using that cock of yours on them is abuse no matter how you cut it. By the way you wore briefs to show off your cock like I asked didn't you?"

"Yes I did and I think she noticed but I couldn't be sure. She didn't fixate on it. Anyway when I brought the check I told her how much you enjoyed being with her the other day and would like to see her again. Then I told her about you coming over to my place and maybe she could drop by for a glass of wine tomorrow but she begged off and I gave her my card with my number and asked her to call anytime and the three of us could get together."

"Did she seem like she was interested?"

"Nothing she said but something she did makes me think there is hope."

"What's that?"

"She kept the card."

"So what, she kept the card."

"Normally a person like her would have taken the card out of politeness but left it on the table when they left as their way of saying not interested. That way they don't have to tell you to your face. To have to do that would make them uncomfortable. But Mrs. Overton took the card with her."

"So there is hope then?"

"I think so. She has been drinking more lately than she ever did before when she when she came in alone. She seems to under stress for some reason but with that class of people you never know they are so in control and straight down the line."

"You do remember she is fucking her son. That will give you stress. I hardly consider that straight down the line. More like he's giving her something straight up the line."

"There is that."

"Want me to suck your cock I just love to see that thing when it's angry and no you're not sticking it in my ass. Last time I was fucked up for a week."


"How did everything go Mildred?" Emily asked as she got an opened wine bottle from the refrigerator and filled her glass half way.

"My, don't you look pretty with your hair all done up like that. Everything was fine Mrs. Overton it was easy taking care of Jaxon and he didn't interfere with my housework none. He was taking a nap the last time I looked. Is it true that the doctor is going to take off one of his casts next week?"

"Four more days until we see the doctor keep your fingers crossed Mildred. The doctor said Jax might be healed enough to have the cast on his right hand removed. It will be another week or two for the one on his left hand. With his right hand healed he will be able to get himself up off the bed, get drinks and such and feed himself," Emily said.

"And go to the bathroo ... oops."

Emily's eyes opened wide when she heard what Mildred started to say. "What about Jax going to the bathroom?"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Overton I told Jaxon I wouldn't tell but he had to go so bad I didn't know what else to do but help him. It wouldn't have done any good to call you. I understand how hard it is on the caregiver of someone who is sick. They need some time to their self and if there is no one to help they have a lot of stress about it. Please don't let Jaxon know I told you. I promised him I wouldn't. He was real embarrassed about it."

"That's all right Mildred it's not your fault. Maybe I'll just have to stay here with him all the time until the casts are removed."

"What about some of his friends couldn't they take a turn being with him," Mildred asked?

"The doctor advised against too many friends visiting because teen age boys are too active. Rambunctious I think was the word the doctor used. Just the give and take between them might cause Jax to use his hands and put pressure on them. Mr. Overton and I decided it was best if they didn't know about his problems going to the bathroom. So I'm kind of stuck here with Jax."

"I didn't mind doing it Mrs. Overton. I've been around sick people before and know that there are just some things you have to do for them so don't think I was put out by it. You need the time by yourself so if you need me to stay with him longer I don't mind."

"Thank you Mildred for understanding and maybe I'll take you up on your offer next week and go into Philadelphia for some shopping."

"Well I better get going so I can catch my bus. See you next week Mrs. Overton."

"Bye Mildred and thanks again."


"Well I wonder what Jax has to say about this little development. Now he has two old women playing with his dick," Emily thought as she peeked in on Jaxon still sleeping. She stopped in the kitchen for a glass of wine and then to her room to change.


After undressing Emily put on a tee shirt and while putting her things away came across the card Charles had given her. Why had she kept it? Was it because she could see the outline of Charles dick running diagonally from his crotch up toward his left hip? If it was flaccid it was impressive. It was certainly hard to miss right at eye level. When she first noticed it she had the urge reach out to touch it. What to do with the card. Should she throw it away? No she had a better idea.

Opening the diary Emily taped the card to todays' entry.

July 20: It was really good to get out of the house for a few hours. Got a manicure, pedicure and had my hair done and felt like a new woman. Had lunch at La Tour. For the first time I noticed the outline of Charles' dick. If it wasn't hard it was huge. It must have been six inches long running across his body. I had the urge to touch it. Wow I'm really hung up on dicks lately. Ever since I touched Jax's dick I have this urge to hold them. At least Charles is not my son. Is that a good thing?

Charles asked me to come to his place for a drink with him and Iris. I have to admit I did enjoy myself with them the other day. After so much time with no adult company I might have enjoyed anyone. No I really liked them. They seemed so free and easy with one another and with me.

Mildred held Jax dick to pee while I was gone. I'm not sure what I think about that but I guess it had to happen. Now that it's happened I don't have to worry about rushing home when Mildred is here but with any luck Jax will have the cast on his right hand off on the twenty-forth.

Time to go see if Jax is awake. Only one more day until Carlton gets home.


"You're awake. How do you feel?"

"I'm all right just a little tired. I slept most of the day."

"Are you hungry or do you want to wait?" Emily asked.

"I'm fine for now Mildred fixed me the lunch you left in the fridge."

"Did she brush your teeth?"

"No, of course not."

"Well, let's get that done and then go out by the pool until you want me to fix dinner."

Brushing Jaxon's teeth was one of the messier jobs associated with his broken hands. Emily had to see to do it so Jaxon had to stand upright which led to toothpaste mixed with saliva running down his chin onto his chest and sometimes the floor. After she finished with his teeth and he rinsed Emily had a major wash job to get Jaxon cleaned.

"Do you have to pee? Let's do it before we go to the pool."

"OK," Jaxon said as he stood before the toilet.

Emily hunkered down to remove his boxers placing them on the sink countertop. "Let's see if we can do a clean sweep," Emily said as she directed Jaxon's limp dick toward the bowl. When his pee first came out Emily noticed it was a little cloudy but then it became clear and she thought no more about it. "Very good every drop in the bowl," Emily said as she gave Jaxon dick several strokes and got no reaction. "Well that's a first," she thought. "Maybe he's getting used to me holding his dick. Then why do I still feel a little jump in my pussy when I have it in my hand."

When Emily picked up his boxers Jaxon said, "Mom I think I'll leave them off for now."

This was a first. "You'll be outside Jax."

"I know but no one can see over the fence so it won't matter."

"OK if you insist. You're hanging out of them half the time anyway."

After refilling her wine glass Emily led the way to the pool. After getting Jaxon settled on one side of the three person wide chaise lounge Emily went around to the other side and lay back against the upright portion and sipped her wine.


Jaxon watched as his mother drank her wine and thought about how hard Mildred had worked him today. They fucked twice more after she finished the housework. She held her tits up for him to suck between fucks while they waited for him to get hard again. When they had finished and she cleaned him up she had asked, "Are you going to want to keep this up after you get your casts off Jaxon?"

"Could we?" he had asked.

"Sure we could Jaxon I just wasn't sure if you would want me after you get back to them young girls."

"To be honest Mildred I have never had a young girl. I have wanted them but never had any."

"Is there anyone in particular Jaxon?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.