How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

"What do you think Charles would she want to play? She's a beautiful woman and I just love those tits."

"I really don't know Iris it's hard to tell. I didn't get any vibes either way. She would be nice. I've always loved her ass, large and receptive."

"What did she say when you walked her to the car?"

"You know the usual. She thanked me again and said we should do this again sometime."

"And you didn't think 'We should do this again sometime, ' was an indication of her availability for another get together?"

"It was more in line with the kind of things her type says to be polite so it's hard to tell what she meant."

"When will you see her again?"

"There's no way to tell. She hasn't been coming in La Tour since her son had his accident except that one time I told you about."

"How often did she come in before?"

"I'd say three times a week for lunch and maybe once a week with her family for diner."

"Maybe when the son is better she'll come back and you can suggest she come to your house for a drink."

"Iris, I'm not even sure she would be interested in anything other than her husband, she's not that type and besides it's too risky on only the chance we can play with her although I must admit it might be worth the risk."

"You do know she's fucking her son?"

"Where in the world did that come from?"

"She was far too interested in my discussion of incest. She could have changed the subject at any time but instead she delved further plus her body language. She was squirming as we talked about it. She's probably rushing home to fuck him right now."


As Emily was leaving Elman's she smiled at what a wonderful midday she had had. Charles and Iris made a nice couple and pleasant people to relax with over a glass of wine. Iris was an attractive woman, a Maureen Ohara look alike. Not the Jamaica Inn, Maureen but The Quiet Man, Maureen. Emily would guess five feet six and a hundred and forty pounds. Thick like many Irish women but not fat.

That sure puts the lie to all the talk about Charles and a boyfriend. Emily doubted she would ever be in their company socially again but she had enjoyed the experience.

Iris was apparently much involved in the subject of incest. It had been uncomfortable for Emily to listen with thoughts of she and Jaxon clouding her mind. As much as she hated to admit it there was a longing in her pussy from talking about incest. She had never had these feeling for Trey. Why she wondered, he was the spitting image of Carlton. Good looking, smart, funny, all the things you would want fr a son/lover but there had never been the slightest pull in a sexual way. Then she wondered how it would feel to fuck Trey. Damn what was wrong with her? She had never had these thoughts before about fucking her children or anyone but Carlton. Was she losing her mind or was it something hormonal? Here she was at forty-seven with nothing but thoughts of sex filling her day.

Was it the first time she jacked off Jaxon that these feelings started or when she first held Jaxon's dick for him to pee? Did it really matter when it started as much as it had started and she didn't like it one bit. Now she was drinking with a waiter and his date what would it be next? Thank God she was home.

"Mom is that you?"

"Yes Jax, sorry it took so long. Do you need me right now or can I finish unloading the car first?

"Come get me up first so I can sit in the kitchen while you unload things."

"Be right there."

Emily hugged him to get him off the bed and onto his feet. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine it's just that it gets lonely here when you can't move."

"Well I'm home now and I have nowhere to go until Mildred comes day after tomorrow. Here's your stool to use to get on the bar stool."

"So soon, it seems like she was here yesterday. Where are you going while she's here?"

"To get my hair done then lunch and then King of Prussia shopping to get you some new boxers. I think the ones you have need to be retired I'm tired of looking at them.

"I ran into that waiter, Charles, from La Tour at Ukrops. He helped me with my bags."

"Don't remember any Charles from La Tour."

"Sure you do he waited on us several times for diner. Tall, nice looking, always polite and helpful the one everyone says is gay." Why she didn't tell Jaxon about having a drink with Charles and his date she couldn't be sure she just felt it was better left unsaid.

"Doesn't ring a bell maybe if I saw him."

Emily opened the wine cooler under the counter and took out a bottle of Prosecco and opened it and poured a glass for herself. "Ah, a nice fresh effervescence to relieve the burdens of the day," Emily said with a laugh as she took a sip of the wine. "I need to go get the other grocery bags," she said as she walked toward the door.

Among the bags she brought in were two double bagged bags of wine with four bottles each. There was another that she had left in the trunk.

"You've been drinking a lot of wine lately."

"Yes, I've noticed that myself. However I'll decide what is a lot and when I drink it," she said downing half of the glass of Prosecco. Emily knew that she was drinking too much lately but she was damned if her fifteen year old son was going to be the arbiter of that even if she did suck his dick.

After Emily had put everything away she emptied the bag from Elman's onto two plates she had gotten down from the cabinet. On each there was a corned beef and Swiss on German rye and cucumber salad and German potato salad. "I think I would like a slice of red onion on mine how about you Jax?"

"That sounds good to me and mom I'm sorry about the wine comment it's none of my business it was just something that I had noticed."

It's amazing, or perhaps not, how subservient males get when there is the fragrance of pussy in the air.

"That's OK Jax I shouldn't have snapped at you that way. Anyway what would you like to drink, I'm having wine," she said with a finality.

"Let's see, corned beef I think that calls for cream soda, please."

"Cream soda it is."

When they were finished Emily cleared the counter and put everything into the dish washer except her wine glass which she refilled.

"Want to play Monopoly or would you rather watch TV?"

"Monopoly please I've had enough TV. By the time Dr. Kingsley releases me I will have seen every TV show ever made. I didn't know there were so many. How will we do this?"

"I'll move your piece and buy and sell as you want but I'll put the dice in you open right hand and you can give them a toss for your roll. Are you going to take the car as usual?"

"Yeah I'll take the car and you will be the shoe as usual."

"Yes I will."

Emily set up the money, the property cards and the houses and hotels as banker and put out the community chest and chance cards and gave Jaxon the dice to start the game. A roll of ten moved the car to free parking. "What a bummer no property."

Emily rolled two threes for six and a landing on St James Place which she purchased then a roll of nine to the B&O Railroad and she bought that. So it went for over an hour of laughing and poking and touching and two more glasses of wine.

"I've got all your money so let's go take a shower," Emily said with the precise wording of someone who has had too much to drink but is perfectly capable of soldiering on.

Jaxon knowing a good thing when he hears it immediately said, "Yeah sure."

Emily a little unsteady but still able to remove Jaxon's underwear and to assist him in getting up led the way to the bathroom. She adjusted the water temperature and ushered Jaxon into the stall.

Looking at herself she realized for the first time that she still had on the clothes she had worn that afternoon and not a tee shirt she said, "I can't wash you in these," and she preceded to take off her blouse and shorts and continued with her bra and panties. "There that's better now nothing will get wet," Emily said as she stepped into the shower stall where Jaxon stood with a newly erect dick. "Ooh, I see you were expecting me."

After his hair Emily did Jaxon's back. As she was doing his shoulders she reached over to his chest and rubbed her breasts against his back sending chills through both of them. When she got him up to do his rear she stood sideways to him and washed his butt with her left hand and his dick with her right. She could feel Jaxon shiver when she ran her hand back and forth over his asshole while stroking his soapy dick. And Jaxon thought, "one more stroke and it's over." But then Emily abruptly stopped and moved the seat against the far wall and rinsed his ass and dick and balls. Jaxon figured it was time to dry off. What a bummer.

Whether any or all of what followed was by design or just the actions of a woman feeling especially good from too much alcohol is anyone's guess but its effect was undeniable. Jaxon was to the point of tears and Emily ready to fuck anything that moved and Jaxon moved. "Come over here baby. Let mommy show you. Stand up close to my hips and put your forearms on mother's back so you don't have to use your hands and then just rock your hips forward and back. You'll get the hang of it." What this was all about was Emily bending over bracing herself against the chair pressed against the shower wall. Bent the way she was her hips were above her head thrust upward presenting Jaxon with the heart shape of her beautiful ass with the entry to nirvana at its tip. Emily reached back between her legs and took Jaxon's dick and directed it into her waiting pussy. Jaxon didn't have to be told twice. He started fucking as hard as he could. "Move a little closer to mother's ass baby? Yes that's better keep pushing your dick in your mother, yeah that's it."

While Jaxon was pumping Emily was working her erect clit and beginning to fire orgasms. Jaxon could hear her howling and at first thought he was hurting her until she said, "Harder baby, fuck mommy harder, gimme that big cock baby, make me cum baby, yeah fuck it baby, fuck that pussy, ooh I'm gonna cum, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Jaxon was trying his best to cum but this position was hard with no hands. It was difficult to get purchase against his mom's ass until as she was cumming and screaming she started bucking back against his dick and once that started it wasn't long before Jaxon joined his mom in vocalizing his orgasm as he filled her with his cum almost collapsing over her back. Their noise was magnified by the large enclosed shower stall and echoed throughout the house toppling the shoe from the monopoly board and creating ripples in Emily's glass of wine.

Emily felt Jaxon let go and she continued pushing back against him to help with his pleasure but not so hard she pushed him off balance. When Jaxon stopped pumping and got soft Emily rinsed Jackson of all their juices and gave herself a mini douche by directing the hand shower up into her pussy.

"That was great."

After they had dried and were in bed watching TV Emily lay with her head on Jaxon's chest and cupped his balls in her right hand as she looked down the length of his body at his beautiful dick beginning to fill. They remained thus with his thigh captured by Emily's legs with her pussy squeezed hard against it until they fell asleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.