How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Things had always come easy for Carlton Lawrence Overton, II. He was handsome, intelligent, socially adept, from a monied family and fun to be with. When someone asked a friend to describe him the friend said, "In a word Kennedyesque without the womanizing gene."

Carlton had always gotten the highest marks in school, dated the prettiest girls, had the most friends and was equally liked by all. He was athletically gifted and as a boy he had sailed, played club tennis, was a scratch golfer as a teenager and was the best baseball player on any team he was on. He

Without putting himself forward he was nevertheless always looked to for leadership by his peers. At Philips Exeter he won the Outstanding Boy medal three times.

He was a favorite of the adults, especially the women, being admired for his athletic skills and his good manners and his social compatibility. Even in his early years he was able to converse with confidence while showing deference to his elders.

Carlton had lost his virginity at fifteen to a thirty-five year old tennis instructor. While it was never confirmed the rumor of the coupling, which spread like wildfire among the women at the club, made Carlton very popular indeed among the patio set. He was forever being asked for help with errant backhands which involved Carlton's forearm pressing on the breast of the woman while she pressed her ass into his groin. Frequently this was too much for Carlton and an erect dick was the upshot of this closeness. This of course led to even closer contact with these ladies resulting in a certain sexual precociousness.

In his junior year at Princeton Carlton had seen Emily for the first time at a party after a Princeton v. Penn football game in Philadelphia and was totally captivated by her. When Emily's date stepped away momentarily Carlton introduced himself and within a week she came to Princeton for the game with Harvard and Carlton became a one woman man. A week later they had sex for the first time and neither of them has had sex with anyone else since.

Carlton and Emily had a June wedding the year she graduated from Bryn Mawr. Theirs was a match of perfect sodality. Carlton still had a year to go before graduation and they lived in a small off campus apartment fucking like bunnies. They hardly came up for air. Otherwise Carlton spent his time going to classes and playing for the Princeton baseball team.

Carlton graduated Magna Cum Laude, was an All Ivy League pitcher and was drafted in the twenty-fourth round by the Boston Red Sox. His father advised him against accepting Boston's offer. He reasoned that making the major leagues was a long shot and would in all likelihood take more years than Carlton would want to invest. If Carlton wanted to avoid going to work then go to law school or graduate school. However, if he was interested in making a living he could do much better in the business world. After talking it over with Emily Carlton took his father's advice and joined a fledging financial administration company, H. H. Harris, at his father's urging.

After five years Carlton and two other's from Harris started their own firm, Overton, Hopson and Gregg. Their operations were now global in scope. Jim Hopson was managing partner for the US and Canada, Charlie Gregg handled Asia and Carlton had Europe and North Africa.

Above all Carlton Overton was a nice man who has never wished or done ill to anyone.


Emily had gotten up to fix coffee so Carlton could have a cup before he left for his meeting. She was still half asleep when she kissed him goodbye and reminded him, "Don't forget about tonight."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.