How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Emily had greeted the dawn after a miserable night spent trying to find a comfortable spot on her new bed. While she couldn't be sure she was quite certain that her discomfort was caused by a too soft mattress. This morning she was feeling every one of her forty-seven years in spades. She needed a massage. She hoped that she could get an appointment at the country club spa.

Emily shuffled into the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee. Looking at the wall clock she uttered aloud, "Jesus Christ." It was not yet six o'clock and she felt like she had taken a beating already today. The spa at the club was small and they didn't always have a masseuse on duty. Maybe it would be better to call one of the health clubs. She would need their phone numbers. Looking in on Jaxon she took his laptop back to the kitchen with her. Now let's see under Health Clubs and Spas there were three within ten miles. She didn't want to have to drive too far nor did she want to be gone too long. Easy Lady opens at 6:00 AM. Time enough for a cup of coffee before calling.

Before pouring her cup of coffee Emily went to the frig and pulled out the leftovers from Dot's tray and placed it on the counter. She took a bite of one of the pieces of stuffed celery. It was still firm and delicious and crunched under her teeth. It was stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese with onions, garlic and a touch of gorgonzola and topped with an anchovy just what she needed. The breakfast of champions.

Emily brought her cup back to where Jaxon's laptop lay open on the counter. She stared at the screen and its open invitation to peek. She knew she shouldn't but at the same time she knew she would. Raising her hands to the keyboard her fingers tapped out Bigdick2132. He got the sobriquet honestly she thought. A click on recent search history produced a long list from which to choose. A click on the last entry before the accident produced a young blond woman with her spread legs affording the viewer a clear look at her tonsils through a vaginal tunnel. Next was a redhead with what had to be store bought boobs. Next an older woman, being serviced by a young man with at least a ten inch cock. Emily clicked the arrow and watched the young man in action and heard the woman's cry of ecstasy. Emily marveled at the woman's ability to take it all and then hit pause and checked out a few more sites and then moved on. She wasn't really surprised that Jaxon would be watching this kind of thing. It's just that it was all so tasteless. Surely the female body could be shown to more aesthetical advantage.

Leaving his searches Emily found that Jaxon already kept a diary of sorts. Going through the entries at random Emily found an entry from last week: Mrs. Walters ran her hand to the top of my thigh under my shorts while we were sitting having a coke after tennis. I thought she was going to touch my dick but someone came in the clubroom and she withdrew her hand. When she left she shook my hand and thanked me for the match and pressed my hand against her tits smiling at me like this was our secrete. I think she likes me. (-: I measured when I got home and I have grown another half inch. I'm now seven and one half. Pretty good huh? Now if I can just get somebody to touch it other than me. Maybe Mrs. Walters would volunteer. LOL

"Well that bitch," said Emily out loud with just a hint of jealousy in her tone. She would have to keep an eye on Eleanor Walters. She'd kick her ass on the tennis court the next time they played.

An earlier entry: "After tennis today Mrs. Walters rubbed her ass against my dick. She apologized but the contact seemed to last too long to be an accident. It felt good and I started to get a hard on before she moved. She smiled at me."

Another entry: Here lately I seem to get paired with a lot of older women at morning tennis at the club. I don't mind, they are nice and all but only a few have game and if I'm going to improve I need to play against better completion. Mom is better than any of these.

An Appreciative smile crossed Emily's face. All the women Jaxon named in the many entries were her age or younger and his assessment of her game made her feel good.

Another entry: Mrs. Patterson sure has big tits. Today in the clubhouse she and I were the only ones still in there before hitting the showers and her halter top came untied and fell down and when it did her tits were out there for one and all to see but since I was the only one there I got everyone's look. It seemed a long time before she noticed. When she did she looked at me as if to be sure I was looking. It took her a long time before she tugged the top back up. Since she knew I had seen being the gentleman I am LOL, I asked if I could help her. To my surprise she said yes and walked over to me and told me to put my hands under her tits to hold them up while she tied the top in a behind her neck. I thought I would cum in my pants. I did spring a boner. When she finished with the knot she thanked me and looking down at my crotch patted my dick and walked into the ladies showers. Man her tits were heavy.

Over the past six months or so there were entries nearly every day about Sharon. A lot about her tits. Emily recognized that her baby was growing up. He wouldn't need his mother before long and she felt a touch of sadness.

Looking at the clock Emily closed the laptop and dialed the first of the phone numbers she had written down.

After two cups of coffee, a quick shower and change of clothes Emily called the bed rental place and told them she needed a firmer mattress. They told her tomorrow afternoon was the soonest they could get one out to her. Recognizing there wasn't much she could do about it she grudgingly accepted tomorrow at three.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.