How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Emily was lying in the surf with waves washing over her pussy as a large red dog licked her breast. Why doesn't he lick my pussy she thought but decided she was happy with him licking her tit and she pulled his head closer and then she felt some flotsam brushing against her thigh and reached down to move it. As Emily slowly climbed up from the darkness of sleep to the light of day she uncertainly surveyed where she was. It was then she felt something poking her in the thigh and looked to see Jaxon's dick fully erect sticking out of the opening in his boxers thrusting against her leg. Looking up at his face she saw her hand in his hair pressing his lips against her bare left breast. As was usual her tee shirt had ridden up during the night but was unusually high up around her neck. He was giving a little sucking motion like he was nursing her nipple and Emily's heart just melted.

He was probably dreaming of Sharon Emily thought. Well at least he hadn't had a wet dream. "Oh Lord, but he will," she said out loud. "How in blazes am I going to handle that? More importantly how will Jax handle it with no hands? He will be too embarrassed to tell me when it happens and the first I will know of it will be when he has to pee and I find his seamen all over him and his shorts."

Emily quietly got out of bed and noticed the TV was still on and there was Betty Davis standing at an open front door looking at Claude Raines saying, "Harrington I'm leaving you." Emily chuckled and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. She needed some time alone to think. Damn there were so many things in a situation like this that you just don't think about. "Here Carlton and I spent a night planning, we thought, for everything and that we had it all under control, and already I've run into three unexpected difficulties. Carlton didn't think to tell me about pulling the foreskin back for Jaxon to pee if he had I could have practiced on him; we hadn't realized the problems inherent with giving Jaxon a bath; and now what to do about potential wet dreams. What else could there possibly be that we haven't thought of." Emily almost screamed for Carlton to get his ass home.

After pouring a cup of coffee and sitting at the kitchen counter while she drank it the seed of an idea began to take form. Could she broach the subject with Jaxon? First and foremost could she convince herself to do it and if so should she tell Carlton? With Jaxon there would be no middle ground. As a teenage boy he would either jump at the suggestion or veto it as unthinkable.

"MOM."

"yes Jax I'm coming," Emily called back knowing what he needed without asking.

"Good morning honey."

"Good morning mom I have to..."

"I know Jax. Let me help you to your feet and get your underwear off in here it's easier." From last night's experience she had learned to duck when she was face to a crotch with a hard on.

In the bathroom Jaxon positioned himself as before and Emily immediately saw there was going to be a problem. With his dick fully erect Jaxon was too close. She would have to bend his dick in half to hit the toilet.

"Back up a little honey. Let me help." With one hand holding his dick and the other on the cheeks of his ass Emily moved Jaxon away from the toilet until she had him in what she thought was the optimal location.

Pulling the foreskin back from the shiny glans she said, "Let her rip honey."

And rip he did. Emily being unaware of the force of a morning piss had misjudged the angle and the distance and the stream went right over the upright seat. Using both hands she fought Jaxon's dick like a loose fire hose. "Bend over Jax so I can get it pointed down in the bowl," she shouted. Finally at the end they were too far away and Jaxon was pissing on the floor. "Move up honey."

When Jaxon had finished and Emily surveyed the aftermath she blurted out, "Shit, damn it to hell. Come on son let's get you back to bed." She grabbed a towel to wipe Jaxon's feet and her again pissed on hand.

Jaxon never having heard his mother say the word shit was in shock. If you had asked he would have told you his mother didn't even know the word shit.

After Emily had thoroughly cleaned the bathroom and taken a shower to take care of the back splash she had received she took Jaxon to the kitchen and using a step stool got him onto one of the bar stools at the counter. "Would you like some coffee with a straw? I'll put it in a mug for you."

"Yes, that would nice. I see the sugar but where is the cream?"

"I'll get it. Here you go," Emily said putting the ceramic cow filled with half and half on the counter.

"How about a ham and cheese omelet with English muffins and orange marmalade?"

"Sounds good, I'd like a glass of milk too, please."

As Emily was doing the preparation work she said in as matter of fact way as possible, "We'll have to make some adjustments tomorrow. Any ideas?"

"Uh ... uh ... well uh if you would get sideways to me and bend over so I could put my arms and chest on your back I could bend and pull my butt back a little that should get it so you could point me lower. When I'm holding it I can easily move back and forth and up and down to keep the stream going where I need it to go but with you holding it no messages are going to my brain to tell me where and when to move."

"Yeah, I see what you mean. Well since you won't be holding it for a while we'll just have to make do. We'll try your idea tomorrow and make further adjustments if necessary."

Emily added a little cream to the eggs and whisked them until their volume had increased by half and then poured them into the melted butter in the hot pan she used for omelets. Next she put the English muffins into the four slice toaster and pushed down the plunger. As they were cooking she put out napkins and silverware and poured Jaxon a large glass of mike. "You can use the same straw honey." The last thing she did was add the ham and cheese, The ham needed only to warm and the cheese would melt quickly.

When it was done Emily divided the omelet onto two plates and put two pieces of English muffin on each plate. Putting the plates on the counter she sat next to jaxon and said, "Not bad if I do say so myself."

"Looks great mom."

While she fed Jaxon and herself with alternating bites Emily nervously chatted about the weather, about the arrival of the bed and the need for a handicapped chair for the shower and how it would make it easier for both of them ... Then just kind of out of the blue came, "Jax honey how often do you masturbate?"

Jaxon with a mouth full of milk snorted it back into the glass from his mouth and nose as well as a large portion of the counter and floor. "MOM!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.