How I Spent My Summer Vacation
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

While Jaxon napped on and off throughout the afternoon Emily busied herself with her usual household activities as well as those things having to do with her new choirs. She brought down a stock of clean boxers for Jaxon along with panties and tee shirts for her and put them in the linen closet. Emily slept in men's tee shirts without panties but had decided that if she wanted to continue this in the rec room she would need to wear panties. There were plenty of towels on the shelves.

She fixed hot dogs and French fries for dinner with iced tea. Both were easy to feed to Jaxon and didn't require any silverware. She did however have to keep wiping the mustard off Jaxon's mouth and the chopped onions were flying everywhere but it wasn't too bad.

"Mom, this is good and everything but when can we have meatloaf with mashed potatoes, gravy, peas and biscuits? And how about fried chicken?"

"Jax honey your poor old mom is trying to prepare things that are easy to feed to you without me making a mess but bear with me and I'll try to mix in some things that you like more than what we are having."

"And what about cheese burgers?"

"Oh Jax you would have juices and mustard running all over you."

After Emily had taken all of the dinner things to the kitchen and put the dishes in the dishwasher she came back to the rec room and asked Jaxon, "Would you like to see your Face Book page before your bath? And by the way there are three more RSVP's to your birthday party."

Grimacing at the thought of a bath Jaxon answered, "Yes that's a good idea."

Emily opened the laptop and let it power up. "Do I need a password to get in?"

"Yeah."

"Well what is it? Jax I'm not going to invade your privacy. I wouldn't do that. In this family we are all entitled to have some things that others aren't privy to."

With a look of trepidation Jaxon said, "Bigdick2132," and turned beet red.

"Bigdick? What kind of password is that?"

"It's just a nickname the guys on the lacrosse team gave me in the shower last year and you weren't supposed to know about it so just forget you heard it," Jaxon said getting redder if that was possible.

Rather than make him feel any worse Emily typed in the password and asked, "What's the 2132 your locker number?"

"No, it's Sharon Wheatley's locker number."

Hummm Emily thought. I wonder how far this budding romance has progressed. She remembered Sharon as one of the kids that came over to swim and to Jaxon's cookouts from time to time. It was hard to keep up with all the kids who came to swim with Jaxon because they usually came in the back gate and Emily didn't see them unless she took them food. Most often she put snacks out on the kitchen table and had Jaxon take them out to the pool. She did not hover over them and ruin their fun.

"OK there's your wall. Do you want me to click what you like and move the screen or respond to postings or what. I could type for you. No I guess you wouldn't want that."

"Tell you what. Why don't you hold a pencil between your teeth and you can hit the scroll and things like that."

"I'm willing to try it."

Emily got an unsharpened pencil and held it for Jaxon to bite down and tey to maneuver it on the keyboard. It soon became apparent that this wasn't going to work.

"It needs to be shorter Jax. Let me take it to the kitchen."

When Emily came back with a one third shorter pencil she held it out for Jaxon to bite. It was better but his jaw would tire and trying to control the operational end of the pencil was too hard and Jaxon easily got frustrated.

"I have an idea Jax. Let's lay the pencil along the line of your teeth and grip it between your molars. Yeah, like that. There you go I think that's it. You only have to grip it tight when you want to do something with it. That's it you look like Stephen Hawkins at work."

"Oh mom you are so bad," Jaxon said through gritted teeth.

Leaving Jaxon to his laptop Emily turned away and looked at the Netflix guide on the TV. God there were a lot of choices. She usually let Carlton or Jaxon handle channel surfing.

"OK mom you can shut it down."

"Do you want to post anything for you?" I can type them for you unless you'd rather I not know what you talk about with your friends."

"No mom that's not it I'm just a little tired."

"Well let's get you bathed so you can get some rest."

Damn he was hoping she would let the bath pass for the night when he said he was tired.

"Jax I've decided that the best way to do this is in the shower using the hand held. I would never be able to get you up if you sat in the tub and the two of us standing in the tub would be too crowded and if I stood outside the tub I'd get water everwhere."

Jaxon stood patiently outside the large shower stall while his mother adjusted the water. Because the water power was diverted to the hand held no water was coming out of the wall nozzles. When at last it seemed ready his mother asked, "Do you have to pee Jax?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.