How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Emily Overton at forty-seven was a handsome woman. She was five feet eight inches tall with sandy blond hair and cornflower blue eyes. She had a pepsodent smile thanks to twelve thousand dollars of orthodontics that her father had paid for. Her body still had the long muscles of a tennis player which she had been at Bryn Marr. She had never been better than number three on the team because as she said "my tits kept getting in the way." Whether they or her breader hips were her best feature was an opinion evenly divided between the tit men and the hip and ass men. Think a voluptuous Rosamund Pike.

Emily wasn't involved in any organized exercise endeavor but she did play tennis at least once a week and she swam laps in their pool from time to time. Other than redistribution Emily had added only five pounds to her weight in college but she had added that most admired feature of mature women a small rise in her lower abdomen just above her pubic area the feature that men longed to embrace. She was not clean shaven but she did keep her pubic hair neatly trimmed and evenly shaved at the top to present a clean appearance and not have any hairs showing above the modest bikinis she wore in the summer. She preferred shaving to waxing. She found wax too painful compared to the two or three times a week of shaving.

To men of discerning taste Emily Overton was that most desired of women; an experienced self-effacing beauty who was not seeking to be more than she was. And what she was as far as Emily Overton was concerned was a wife and a mother and she sought no other role in life.


When Emily opened her eyes she wasn't sure where she was. It took only a moment to recognize the room but her view was from a strange angle and then she realized that she was lying on Jaxon's belly with her mouth and nose against his dick which had escaped his boxers through the opening in the front sometime after they had starting viewing the movie. He was still flaccid and thus she surmised must be asleep otherwise he was dead. She thought she dare not risk putting him back in his undershorts least he awake with his dick in her hand. Emily gently raised her head and then her body so as not to disturb Jaxon. He was still propped up and slept soundly. She gathered the ice pack and tiptoed out of the rec room and went to use the hall bathroom off the kitchen.

Looking at her watch she saw it was twelve thirty. She guessed she had been asleep for an hour. She thought that Jaxon would sleep like this, in fits and starts, for a few days as long as he was taking the pain medication. "Let's see," she thought, "What shall we have for lunch? Ah, it came to her. Grill cheese sandwiches with a pickle and potato chips. Tomato soup with that would be too difficult to manage; maybe after she got the hang of feeding Jax soup would work.

As she busied herself with getting out the grill and the fixings she thought of Jaxon sleeping downstairs and all he would need from her. She would have to feed him, bathe him every day including thoroughly under the foreskin of his uncircumcised penis, holding his dick when he peed and wiping his ass when he had a bowel movement. It would be just like when he was a baby the only difference being he would not get his nourishment from her breast. Emily almost swooned at the thought of having her baby again.

The noises of her preparing lunch must have awakened Jaxon because he was alert when she came back to the rec room. "How're you doing any pain?"

"No I'm fine. I see you fixed lunch. Oh boy grilled cheese. My favorite."

"Scoot up so I can put this footed tray over your legs. Now I'm going to have to feed you."

"What?"

"Jax you can't grip anything. Your left hand is in a cast and without a thumb you can't do much but wiggle your fingers on your right hand. You can drink your coke with the straw."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.