How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

School had been out for two weeks and Jaxon was looking forward to his to his fifteenth birthday in another week. He was having a pool party and along with eighteen other invited guests Sharon Wheatley had sent her RSVP. Jaxon had been attracted to Sharon ever since they had met when she had transferred to his school in the sixth grade. Sharon had light brown hair and green eyes and showed her even pearly white teeth when she smiled, which was often. At eleven she had suddenly developed breasts. Breasts that required that she start wearing a bra. She was the first girl in her grade to wear a bra. Recently whenever in Sharon's company Jaxon had found it difficult to take his eyes off her chest causing his conversation and manner to become somewhat stilted. Any grown up would have immediately recognized budding puppy love but to Jaxon Sharon was the love of his life. She was pretty without being showy, she was smart, she had a nice figure and she had those magnificent tits. I those respects she was much like his mother.

Riding his bike down Elm Street and thinking of what Sharon would look like in a bathing suit at his party Jaxon in a moment of inattention drove into a pot hole left over from the winter snows and was thrown over the handlebars into the back of the Hanson's parked Buick.

Jaxon vaguely remembered Mrs. Hanson telling him that help was on the way and that she would call his mother. Other than that his next memory was waking up in Cloverhill General Hospital with his mother and dad with expressions of mild desperation and speaking sotto voce in chairs beside his bed. It took him a minute to recall what had happened and why he was here.

"Jax you're awake," his mother exclaimed.

"Yeah kind of I guess. I don't feel so hot. My face hurts. Could I have some water, please?"

"Yes, here let me get you some," his mother said seizing the plastic pitcher from his stand and pouring ice water into a cup and handing it to Jazon. Oops you'll need a straw with that.

It was when he reached for the cup that Jaxon noticed that he had costs on both his hands. The one on his left went from his hand up to his elbow and the one on the right was just on his hand. In reaching for the cup he realized that he wouldn't be able to hold it.

"Here let me help you," his mother said holding the straw to his mouth.

"What happened to me?"

"When you flew into the Hanson's car you must have instinctively put your hands out to protect yourself and you broke your wrist on some bones in your left hand and your thumb on your right hand," his dad said. "That probably saved your face. While badly bruised your nose isn't broken but you will have two black eyes along with a bruise on your cheek and some cuts on your forehead. All that should resolve in a couple of weeks. The doctor said he expected your hands and wrist to be OK in four to six weeks depending on your rate of healing. He said that since you are young you should heal relatively quickly with no residual effects."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.