Mother Knows Best
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rex is dominated by his Mother-in-Law, while his wife takes a lover; he enjoys being dominated, but her methods of humiliation increase, and the services of other dominant women are utilised in ensuring Rex is broken completely, in preparation for his becoming her permanent slave.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Rex knelt in his schoolboy uniform with semen dripping from his temporarily sated cock. As Sylvia and Martha sat comfortably and smiled in anticipation at the coming show, Sylvia commented on how refreshing it would be to see other women dominate her son-in-law to complete submission; the three mature dominas were delighted to oblige. Rex was now ordered to strip and was leashed in readiness for his proper introduction to the ladies; the Viagra ensured his cock was already rudely stiff once more. The strict redhead was first; Rex's cock tingled as he viewed the mature woman, with a delightfully severe figure, even in her early sixties and at about 5 feet 8 inches, he knew she would have complete control over him.

"You will address me as Mistress Ruby at all times. First you will have your asshole plugged and then you will have your first caning; you will find the experience most enjoyable." Ruby sneered as she tugged his leash and the buxom brunette stepped up, with cane and shiny black butt plug. She allowed Rex a good view of the mortar shell shaped plug, twisting it before his face and making his anus tingle with fear; at its maximum girth it was twice the width of any turd he'd expelled, he knew it was cause discomfort, and so did she.

"You will address me as Mistress Abigail and will speak only when spoken to. I shall take great pleasure in plugging your anus; you will wear it at all times and will only be allowed to remove it when defecating, which will be supervised to ensure you discharge; you will be thrashed if you fail to crap. The only other occasions will be when you are treated to being used like a woman; and you will know this pleasure, and at any time your mistress allows removal." She smiled with satisfaction as she noted his horror at not even being allowed to shit without being watched over with a cane, and the thought of being 'used like a woman' made his anus tingle all the more, but perversely, made his cock stiffen. Her cunt moistened as she got deep erotic satisfaction at the fresh terror of this new prospect, and Rex could not fail to notice the swelling of her mature nipples as she continued her teasing dialogue.

"When I slip the plug in, you will know you are owned; you will know the penetration that women have to endure and you will endure it permanently. It will be a constant reminder of your submission to womanhood; it will confirm your inferiority." The mature blonde then stepped up, placed her cane on a chair and removed her tight pencil skirt to reveal long elegant legs in silky black seamed tights; the seams curving deliciously around the globes of her ass, alongside her skimpy black silk panties. Despite her advancing maturity, like the other two, her body was firm and in fine shape; Rex was now close to coming again, his cock dribbling in anticipation.

"And finally, I will be addressed at all times as Mistress Samantha; I will achieve endless enjoyment in disciplining you; many men have looked at these legs and learned that they represent the end of their former arrogance. I intend to demonstrate why immediately." Samantha remained with her back to Rex as the stern redheaded ruby made him bend with his face at Samantha's feet, his ass in the air as Abigail approached with a wicked smile. Rex whimpered as the huge plug was squeezed into his anus by the supremely dominant woman; Sylvia and Martha applauded their approval from the comfort of their viewing seats as Rex's eyes openly watered with the pain caused by the wicked intrusion, but his submissive cock bobbed and stiffened with a strange pleasure as his stretched anus fluttered and clamped tight on this new symbol of female ownership. He felt truly owned as he viewed the sexy heels of Samantha's heels and the beautiful seamed calves which accompanied them Abigail made sure it was fully home, with only the retrieving nub evident from his tortured asshole. Ruby then tugged his leash and had him kneel erect once more; the five women sneered and smiled with much satisfaction as Rex's expression of pain showed how being in an erect position increased the pressure of the plug as his cheeks closed over it. Rex now thought long and hard on his position as his anus began to enjoy the feeling of permanent and tight intrusion; his cock dribbled as any movement nursed his prostate, exciting him sexually and emphasising his total submission to women. Ruby now passed the leash to Samantha whose rear view, as she stood dominantly before him, had Rex ready to submit to any torture. Ruby announced his first punishment in her bitchy but sincere tone.

"As an introduction to all three tutors, you will worship Samantha's legs whilst caned by myself and Abigail. You will produce a good show under the cane and your new plug will assist with both your pain and enjoyment. You will lick your mess clean and will then be introduced intimately to each of us individually; Samantha will take you to her room first as she will not have had the pleasure of caning you." Rex was in heaven now, as he was ushered forward on his knees and Samantha parted her glorious mature calves slightly to accommodate his stiff and eager cock. She pulled his leash taut to ensure he knew she was instrumental in his punishment, despite not wielding a cane on this occasion, and clamped her thighs expertly about his cock, letting him know that she would determine whether he was allowed to come or not; she was a much in control of him as the other two. Rex had his wrists bound at the front, with his arms around her legs, and his shoulders nestled against the full round cheeks of her ass; he sniffed uncontrollably at her sweet feminine scent, his cock bulging between the firm calves and soft silky touch of her tights. He jerked uncontrollably as Ruby and Abigail cut the air with their canes, as they strutted dominantly in preparation for the beginning of Rex's treatment, which would ensure his complete and utter submission to all females. Five cunts moistened in readiness as Ruby announced commencement; her cunt, along with Abigail's, oozing and tingling with extra pleasure as they relished inflicting pain on a new subject for the first time. Samantha's cunt buzzed too, as she pulled the leash as taut as possible, to ensure Rex did not sag as the canes bit home. Ruby sneered with delight.

"You shall now have an introductory taste of what is to come; you are ours now." Without further ado, Ruby brought the cane down in a vicious arc; Rex tensed and his cock jutted forward exquisitely between Samantha's firm calves, and she held the leash tight and the delicious impact of the cane was heard for the first time. Rex howled with pain like a child as the red stripe blushed across his cheeks, and before his howl had died completely, the sound of Abigail's wicked delivery cut the air and enhanced the stinging pain he was already experiencing. Rex cried and screamed like a baby as his ass was severely punished by the dominant women externally, while internally his stretched anus clenched at the huge plug and tingled in sweet submissive ecstasy. The two mature women smiled with deep satisfaction as they flexed and twisted their shapely bodies in succession as they delivered stroke after stroke, reducing Rex's ass to a mass of red and purple stripes. Rex humped forward with each stroke and now through the tears, he began to feel the pleasure of submission as his cock slid deliciously between Samantha's calves as he endured the thrashing. Samantha now felt the urgency of his throbbing cock and increased the pressure of her calves slightly; his ass now numbing with the pain and the plug teasing his prostate beautifully, the pleasure afforded his cock had him wallowing in submissive ecstasy. Samantha jerked the leash.

"You'll come for the ladies now, and then you'll come to my room where you'll thank me for my part in your introduction and sign my personal agenda." Rex almost smiled through his tears now, as the rhythm of his cock announced his first submission; Ruby and Abigail brought their canes down with extra vigour as they sensed his defeat too. Rex whimpered and moaned as his tingling balls announced the imminent arrival of his declaration of complete surrender to the women; his bell-end rubbed ecstatically between the firm calves and silky tights, his anus gripped and kissed at the tight plug as the stinging canes punished. The women sneered with delight as he moaned uncontrollably and hot semen jetted forth from his pleasured bell-end, some dribbling down the black tights, and on to the black stilettos he would relish licking clean. Rex was in a heaven matching that of Ruby and Abigail's as the thrashing continued and he spent again and again in complete and utter surrender to the superiority of women. Samantha's cunt dribbled in anticipation of it being licked by the defeated Rex for the first time, and let the leash slacken slightly to allow Rex to sag just slightly, emphasising his submission. She also nursed his cock with her calves, squeezing the last lusty jets of cream from it as the final strokes were delivered to his tortured ass by the superior women. She smiled as she viewed the generous spots and blobs of cream which now decorated her tights and shoes; her anus tingled as she looked forward to having her asshole licked by this submissive cur, after he'd cleaned his own mess from her legs and feet.

Sylvia and Martha applauded loudly as the spent and defeated Rex was allowed to drop to the floor, his ass glowing, the evidence of his surrender glistening and dribbling down Samantha's tights and shoes. She jerked the leash to gain the panting cur's attention and simply pointed sternly to her feet. With no hesitation whatsoever, Rex set to lapping his own still warm and very salty cum from the dominant woman's shoes and legs; the two women who had delivered his punishment standing over him with still warm canes at the ready, ensuring the cur did a thorough job. After licking his mess from the floor also, Rex's cock was stiff again already as he was led away on all fours by the delicious legs he had willingly worshipped, to Samantha's room for his first intimate session. The other two ladies joined Sylvia and Martha, offering them tea or coffee, while they wore practiced expressions of nonchalance as though the prior performance was of no significance whatsoever. Inside, both Ruby and Abigail yearned for their intimate sessions with the new pupil; both women's panties were sodden with excitement, their undergarments matched equally by those of Sylvia and Martha; both women had thoroughly enjoyed watching Rex cruelly dominated, and though they too wore expressions of absolute decorum, both were looking forward to the journey home, and the use of Rex when they got there.

Samantha had Rex kneel by her bed and slowly peeled off her clothes in front of him, his cock bobbed as her mature and shapely body was revealed to him. As her panties came off he noted that her tights were crutch-less; the black satin panties would be nicely soiled. She placed the panties to one side with a smile as she removed the deliciously seamed black tights.

"I so enjoyed hearing your cries as you were thrashed; it made me soil my panties badly. I've been told how one of your filthy habits is a delight in sniffing panties. As I did not have the opportunity to cane you, I think you should have twelve strokes of the cane before I allow you to indulge in sampling the panties you are responsible for soiling." She stood before him with cane in hand; Rex cowered before her with cock stiffly erect once more.

"You'll bow and kiss my feet and then beg to receive twelve strokes; I will then allow you to lick my panties clean." Rex swallowed hard and bent to kiss the elegantly pedicured feet; the delicious scent of the naked dominant woman's arousal already gave him a hint of what the panties would offer, and he willingly begged as clearly as his excited tones would allow.

"Please Mistress Samantha, I beg you to give me twelve strokes of the cane, I deserve to be punished." Samantha smiled victoriously and pointed to the bed with the vicious cane, as Rex dared peep up at her after kissing her feet. Samantha's cunt bulged in anticipation as the naked cur made himself prostrate on the silky sheets. Her nipples poked hard from her mature breasts as she lifted the cane for the first stroke, while Rex's anus gripped at the plug which assured he knew his position, as he tensed for the pain of impact. Samantha's cunt dribbled as the pleasure of inflicting further pain was realised as Rex howled and whimpered while the twelve strokes were expertly and viciously executed. Rex was close to coming on the sheets by the time the final stinging stroke was administered; his ears now ecstatic at hearing the beautiful whistle of the cane which promised the pain of delivery. Samantha muffled his whimpers with the promised panties almost immediately, sneering and panting as she did so; she was eager to have Rex lick her cunt and asshole and then have him sign her agenda while she recovered completely from the excitement. Rex sniffed and licked lovingly at the sweet aromas and tastes of the soiled gusset; the pantie material wiping the tears from his blotchy face.

Mistress Samantha slipped her gloriously mature body onto the bed, sat gracefully back and lifted those perfect legs, feet together at first, and then parting them with a smile to allow Rex a view of her inner thighs and what lay between. Rex's cock was rock hard and his balls tingled like mad as he eyed the delicious cunt and asshole that had scented the panties. Samantha spoke softly to him now; she had him just where she wanted him, he had been sufficiently dominated for one day, and was certain of his place below her. He would now be allowed to show his gratitude by tasting her needy cunt for the first time; her sticky asshole would relish the worship of his tongue as she applied the coup-de-grace to her clitoris with her elegant fingers. She clicked those fingers and pointed to her moist and shaven cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.