Mother in Law Helps Out - Cover

Mother in Law Helps Out

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My recently divorced mother-in-law Lea came to visit. My wife decided it was time to dump me for her female boss. So Lea helped fill the void as I filled her with myself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Size   Big Breasts  

I woke up the next morning to a very pleasurable sensation - my cock was being licked. Laying back with my eyes still closed I enjoyed the sensation, just like yesterday morning when Lea woke me with a fantastic blowjob. Then I realised that something was different, my cock was being licked from opposite sides.

I opened my eyes to find that Lea and young Jane were crouching either side of me, and licking opposite sides of my cock.

"Hmmmm ... I thought that would get your attention" Lea commented as her hand held my cock by the root, with Jane slipping my cockhead into her mouth.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned as Jane's lip and tongue actions sent my arousal levels soaring. She was actually taking more of my cock than either Lea or her friend Sam. Half of my cock was in her mouth and she was trying hard to swallow even more of it.

"Oh yes babe ... suck him ... swallow him..." Lea urged her as she moved her hand to hold and caress my big balls. With Jane well occupied on my cock, Lea moved so she could take my balls into her mouth, taking one in and swirling her tongue around it.

"Oh fuck ... you ladies are experts at teasing me" I groaned. "I can't reach any of your interesting bits". I wanted to caress either their tits or their pussies, but I could reach neither of them. I just laid back and enjoyed the sensations albeit a little frustrated.

After a couple of minutes, they both stopped their teasing and came to cuddle up next to me.

Jane spoke "I was so jealous last night when Sam came back to my place and told me all about her adventures ... So I came here this morning and Lea was so kind to invite me in". She grinned and Lea just gave me a cheeky look.

Lea then interrupted with a comment directed to me. "Well ... it's your turn to choose how we fuck."

I thought for a few moments before I decided.

"Lea ... lay back here" I said indicating that I wanted her in the middle of the bed with her back propped up by the pillows. "Now spread those beautiful legs and make way for Jane's talented mouth to get up close and personal with your tasty pussy."

"Yessss!!!!" Lea exclaimed as she moved into position.

"Now Jane ... you know what to do" I added.

Jane nodded enthusiastically but then asked "But what about you?"

My response was "I will join in soon ... when I fuck you doggy ... I need to know something before we start tho ... Can I cum inside of you?"

"Yes ... you can. Thank you for asking. I want to feel you shooting inside of me" Jane added with a huge smile.

Jane moved into position, with her face in so very close to Lea's delicious bald pussy. "Oh wow ... I missed seeing your clit ring yesterday" she commented to Lea.

"Be gentle with it ... and you will send me through the roof" Lea informed Jane.

With that invitation Jane's tongue and lips made contact with Lea's fleshy pussy lips, grabbing a pussy lip with her lips and pulling it apart from its mate. Then she repeated the same move on the other one.

Lea groaned "Oh fuck ... you've done this before ... I bet it was with Sam?"

Jane nodded her head without breaking contact with Lea. Meanwhile I sat on the edge of the bed stroking my cock and watching the oral attentions that Jane was delivering to Lea's pussy. Soon her pussy lips were staying splayed apart, revealing her inner lips and entrance to her hot pussy canal.

She thrust her tongue between the parted lips and prised the inner lips apart, sending her tongue tip into the entry of Lea's pussy canal. Having breeched the entry, she backed off and slid her tongue up and across the little gold clit ring, using her tongue to push the piercing back and forth before returning back to Lea's canal entrance.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... so fucking close ... you little minx ... you are so fucking good" Lea moaned as her orgasm approached rapidly. With a couple more well-placed licks and lip pulls, Jane tipped Lea over the edge.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh ... cummmmmmmiiiiinnnnngggggg!!!" Lea shouted as her juices splattered all over Jane's young face as she tried so hard to devour the juices being expelled. I moved my face closer to Janes and whispered in her ear "Stick a couple of fingers in her pussy and hook them to stroke the front wall of her pussy ... She will go absolutely berserk."

I then moved to behind Jane, encouraging her to kneel and make her youthful pussy available to my long fat cock. I ran my fingers between her pussy lips, finding that her pussy was swampy wet and primed for the entry of my cock.

Kneeling behind her I ran my cockhead across her pussy lips before using it to part them, opening her pink pussy to my rampantly hard cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.