Home Invasion
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Ronski46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sophia was a married woman of 34yrs,5'4'' tall with a 34c-24-34 body. Her husband David worked away from home. One day she returned to find four total strangers in her house, this story relates the things they did to her that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

As Sophia lay in the bath soaking her mind drifted back to the last thing they did to her, one of the guys had laid on the bed and she had straddled him, slipping his cock into her pussy so that she could ride him, another one had then knelt behind her and she thought he was going to fuck her ass as they had done before, but this time he placed his cock alongside his friends and pushed into her pussy as well. Sophia could not believe the feeling as two hard cocks worked in unison to fuck her pussy, both pushing in at the same time to completely fill her vagina, it turned her on so much she started to orgasm as they kept pushing in and out together. Sophia had pushed down hard onto the cock beneath her, moving her hips backwards and forwards to rub her sensitized clit against his course pubic hair, as she did this her orgasm exploded through her body making her cum again and again as her pussy was filled with two big hard cocks, stretching it further than she had ever experienced before, the lips of her pussy moving in unison with their fucking.

The guy with the camera had zoomed right in to show her being double fucked, moving round to film her face as she orgasmed. When Sophia fell onto the bed on her back he had spread her legs and using two fingers he had opened her pussy to show the bright red inner lips, her vagina still spasming, her love tunnel gaping open as the muscles contracted to squeeze some of their sperm out to dribble down her open pussy. He had then spread the sperm around her pussy and vagina to finish the film off.

Sophia had another orgasm in the bath as she remembered this experience.

Soon after her bath the kids arrived so she feed them and put them to bed telling them she was tired and was going to bed early. She changed the sheets and booted up her lap top ready to connect to David through the Skype system as they did every night at 10pm.

Sure enough David came on-line and they chatted for a few minutes, he then asked her how her day had been, Sophia hesitated before replying, did she tell him what had happened or not? David saved her from her dilemma by telling her he had seen the video, she was speechless, just staring at the screen as he looked at her, she just stuttered "How?"

David went on to explain that on his last trip one of the guys had a blue movie with him, it starred Sophia during her glamour modelling days when she had made a movie with two men, a movie she had told David about but he had never seen.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.