Home Invasion - Cover

Home Invasion

Copyright© 2013 by Ronski46

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sophia was a married woman of 34yrs,5'4'' tall with a 34c-24-34 body. Her husband David worked away from home. One day she returned to find four total strangers in her house, this story relates the things they did to her that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

One of the men spoke for the first time, ''Get her on the table and tie her down, then we can enjoy ourselves with her''. Sophia struggled desperately to prevent them from carrying out the order, they turned her around pushed her back against the long edge of the table, two of them held her in place while the other two grabbed an ankle each and spreading her legs they tied each one in turn to the legs at either end of the table, using the ropes they had already placed there for the purpose. With her legs spread as wide apart as possible she was then forced backwards over the table by the other two men, as soon as they had succeeded in bending her body backwards in an arch her arms were pulled above her head, a rope was passed through the chain joining the handcuffs and tied off to the cross-member running along the table just under the top surface. The four guys stood back to admire their handiwork, Sophia was spread-eagled across the table, her hips on one edge and her head hanging off the opposite edge, her body arched upwards pulling her tummy tight, her breasts exposed, the nipples standing up waiting to be abused by their fingers and teeth. The only piece of clothing still adorning her stunning 36c-24-36 body was her white lacy panties as the men started to strip off their overalls and the rest of their clothing, keeping just the Halloween skull masks in place they stood around her, their cocks already hard, their minds filled with thoughts of what they were about to do to this 34yrs old housewife.

Moving forward one of them picked up the kitchen knife and ran it across her nipples using the back edge, turning it on one side he then traced it down her body and around her navel. Sophia was unable to see what was happening until one of the men lifted her head up so that she could watch as the knife now slid under the waistband of her panties, moving to one side it sliced through the waistband of her panties, the elastic springing across to leave her pussy mound half exposed, he then moved the knife to the other side and holding it in his fingers he sliced through that side as well. Sophia dared not move as he used the knife to flick her panties away to hang down between her legs, held in place by her ass on the edge of the table. The men all stared at her exposed pussy mound with the neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair in the centre, pointing the way to her clean shaven vagina, the lips pouting and fully exposed to their hot, lustful gaze.

Her head was allowed to drop back down and she felt fingers begin to trail their way down the soft flesh of her tummy to her pubic mound, as they ventured further she squirmed and wriggled trying to prevent the inevitable as they began to curl around and move towards her clit, still hidden in the fleshy hood of her vagina. Moving on she felt them open her tender lips to expose the inner lips of her pussy and as a tip of one finger began to explore her inner pussy the thumb moved upwards to rub her clit, bringing an involuntary shudder from her body as she reacted. Other fingers now began to open her pussy and she felt hot breath on her clit as an exploratory tongue moved forward and began to flick her tender bud. Her body reacted and she felt her pussy begin to moisten, she tried desperately to stop the natural reaction of her vagina preparing itself for penetration by a hard cock, it was pointless, as the fingers and tongue did their work her vagina became wet as blood rushed to her pussy, making the lips turn redder as her pussy juices started to flow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.