The Island
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - It's a romance, an adventure tale, sexy (of course), and could be longer. Plane crashes on a deserted island in the south Pacific. The college expedition is trapped.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Nudism  

Nola, Emma, and I left a few minutes later to head on around the island looking any trace of Vinnie, Alison, or the raft. Our initial target was the mountain. We walked along the beach noticing that it was steeper on this side than the other. I was carrying clothes for each of us, should we need them. We had learned that our bodies could be scratched in some unusual places if we went into the underbrush naked.

We walked for most of an hour before Nola said that is was time for a break. We had come to an inlet, or actually an outlet, for a stream. We walked along its banks but it stayed small. There were no deep spots or even banks to lie on while drying. The water was fresh and clear. After about a hundred feet, we could step across it and did. Going back to the beach, we continued on our trek. We could see the mountain coming down to the ocean on this side.

There was a bay. On this side, we could see that, what we had thought was part of the arm of our island was a small, separate island. We removed our sneakers and left the bundle of clothes and waded across to it. At the deepest, the water just covered Emma's nipples. We never did have to swim. We waded onto its shore and began to walk around it. On the ocean side, we found Vinnie. He was very dead. It looked like he fell from a height to his death. I found a stick and scraped out a grave. We buried him.

We went around the island but saw no sign of the raft or Alison. We went back to the main part of our island and resumed our trek until the side of the mountain prevented us from walking along the beach. We had to either climb the mountain or go around it. We sat down to talk it over. We decided to climb to get the view from a height. From our prior climb, Nola and I knew that it wasn't far to the old campsite. When we reached the top, we could more realize that the island was pinched at this point. While our area was elongated, the other end below was almost round and bulbous. On the coast close to the inlet was something that didn't belong there. We decided to continue our circumnavigation of the island.

We came down the side of the mountain to start on the coast again. We didn't go far until we saw the remains of a raft. It wasn't the big one but was the small one or what was left of it. It had been pulled through the trees and torn apart. We pulled it up to the tree line and left it there. That effort and the exercise made us sweaty. Up ahead, we saw another stream emptying into the ocean.

We reached it and found it as good as the one at our site. We went inland a bit and found a nice spot to relax. I lay down and the girls lay on each side of me. Then Nola slid down and began to suck my cock deeply into her mouth and down her throat. Emma moved away from my side and was between Nola's legs. She was getting a reaction because Nola was moaning on my cock and the vibration was driving me crazy.

I moaned, "If you don't want to swallow, then slide up her and fuck me." I could feel her chuckle. Then she was away from my cock. She moved up my body. I could hear her hiss as Emma had grabbed my cock and inserted it into her ass hole.

I went in deeper and Nola hissed, "My ass! Oh, shit! Fuck my ass!" My cock was deep in her ass and we were moving up and down. She moaned, "Do me doggy!"

I pulled out and moved behind her as she scrambled to her hands and knees over Emma who was under her in the sixty-nine position. I was in position and slammed back into her ass and began to fuck her hard. Nola grunted as I went all the way back into her body. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh, Paulie! You do me so well!" She then became muffled as her face went into Emma's pussy. I could feel Emma's fingers in Nola's pussy. My thrusts became even harder when Emma pushed a finger into my ass! Nola was having repeated orgasms as was Emma from watching my fucking and feeling Nola's tongue in her pussy. I couldn't hold back. Emma's finger in my ass was combined with Nola's anal muscles spasmodically tightening and loosening on my cock. I came as hard as I ever have. It felt like my entire body was flowing out of my cock and into Nola. Her moans increased in volume when she felt my cock expand and spurt into her bowels.

We started to collapse and I just managed to roll Nola and I to one side to avoid squishing Emma under us. She gradually withdrew her finger from my ass and my softening cock eased from Nola's ass. I felt Emma's lips close on my cock sucking and licking it clean. A long moment later, her mouth left me. Then, Nola moaned. I felt Emma's head on my thigh as she began to lick and suck Nola's ass and pussy trying to get our cum in her mouth. From being a virgin a short few days ago, she had made a full circle into not just sex but even raunchy sex. I don't think Nola minded. I know I didn't!

Eventually, she finished and came up to embrace us facing Nola. We lay on the warm sand snoozing a bit. We woke up embracing and stroking each other. I rose and helped my ladies up. We waded into the stream and washed off the sweat and sand. I retrieved our clothing bundle and shoes. We exited the stream on the other side and continued on around the island.

I had the bundle in one hand and Nola's hand in my other. Nola was holding hands with Emma, too. We walked along the beach quietly just enjoying being together.

We continued to walk and our path was bending around. We had reached to bottom of the island assuming that our site was at the top. We went around on the beach seeing nothing but beach, ocean, and palm trees. There was less debris along here than at other spots. I had the feeling that this area was swept clean by storms.

At one point, I saw a spit of sand extend out a little and then noticed that the reef began. I mentioned this to the girls and the possibility that we might be getting close to the others. Nola stopped suddenly.

She said, "Let's back track some and find fresh water. It's well into the afternoon and I don't want to stay with them or around them tonight." Emma looked relieved with her statement.

I said, "That's fine by me. We don't have any food but they may not have any either."

Emma said, "We can find something to munch on for tonight. Going to bed hungry is still better than staying with those people."

We turned and retraced our steps. There was a tiny trickle back about fifty feet and we backtracked to it. We followed it up into the woods and found that it opened it up into a pool area where some trees and sand had dammed the pool. The water was not as fresh but was drinkable. Walking up beyond the pool provided better water to drink. The pool had a nice area around it and we decided to stay at the pool rather than on the beach if we started a fire. If we didn't, it wouldn't matter. I didn't think the other group would be much of a threat, particularly since they didn't know we were here.

For supper, we had some hearts of palm that I found and no fire. We didn't need one because it was comfortable at night. It was warm at the pool. The warmth didn't stop us from cuddling. I woke with my morning wood. Emma was next to open her eyes, saw my hard cock and mounted me jamming my cock deep into her pussy. Her groan woke Nola who looked at what was happening and leaned in to kiss me while Emma rode my cock impaling herself on it hard and repeatedly. Nola and I each began to fondle one of Emma's breasts kneading each one and pulling and twisting her nipples. That additional stimulation took Emma over the edge into a big climax. She rolled off my cock and shook with the intensity of her orgasm. Nola straddled me taking my cock into her pussy. She rode my thrusting cock until we had a mutual orgasm. Nola collapsed on my chest with both of us breathing hard as we came down from our orgasmic high.

Her pussy felt so good on my cock every time. The internal muscles of her pussy were like nothing I had ever felt. Also, our heights matched well making our physical coupling easy. Our love made things easier even when we fucked rather than made love.

We all rose, cleaned up, and resumed our little trek. It was about an hour later that we walked into the original camp.

To our shock, there was no one there! I ran to the pond and found it deserted! Nola and Emma had looked around on the beach and had found slight traces of people walking toward our camp. We quickly walked a hundred yards and saw a palm frond laying on the ground and clear tracks headed toward our camp.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.