The Island - Cover

The Island

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It's a romance, an adventure tale, sexy (of course), and could be longer. Plane crashes on a deserted island in the south Pacific. The college expedition is trapped.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Nudism  

We left the water and dried off but remained naked. We cooked carefully to keep from being spattered from any juices in the foods. We had plates and utensils. I waded in and retrieved the white wine and finally managed to pry out the cork. We had three wine glasses from the plane and, between the three of us, emptied the bottle. It was a great meal.

We were all a little tipsy and it was becoming dark. It was time to settle in for the night. I had found some large cloths on the plane and used one folded to be our mattress and sheet with another to cover us if we wanted it.

This time, I was in the middle of the girls and Emma wanted to play with her new toy. She sucked me a while and then mounted my cock and rode it to a great orgasm and I filled her pussy with semen. Nola was at our junction and I could feel her mouth on my balls. When Emma lifted off me, Nola sucked my cock down her throat and cleaned it lovingly. Then, she was between Emma's legs sucking everything she could get from her pussy. Emma went off like a rocket again holding Nola's head to her pelvis as she orgasmed. When Nola came up, Emma kissed her and licked her face before I could get a kiss in. I did get a few in. We slept with Nola between us peacefully and happily.

In the morning, Nola woke me sucking my cock and mounted me rocking gently until we climaxed together. Emma went down on us this time while we kissed with Nola resting on top of me. I had to admit to myself that I was happy and content except for one thing. I really only wanted Nola and had no idea how to approach the issue.

My girl handled it. We finally stood up and went into the stream to wash. While we sat drying, Nola said, "Em, we all need to talk about this relationship. We love you but I'm not sure how this will play out with the rest of the group or later when we return to the rest of the world. We need to figure out a solution that is good for all three of us."

Emma said, 'I will make it easier for you. I want be your fuck toy. I will do anything either of you wants me to do and promise never to say no to any request either of you make of me. That includes giving me to other guys or gals. Nola, you don't realize how completely you seduced me and how much I enjoyed Paul's cock. I'm even curious about other cocks. That takes care of the island.

"After we are rescued and assuming we are, I will continue to be submissive to you and do anything either of you tell me to do. I trust you two so there are no limits on what I will do if either of you tell me. I don't care what my mother thinks. She has decided that I am already immersed in evil by going to college but I knew better then. I know much better now.

"I know that I am a submissive and have found my master and mistress. I may have been innocent but I have always been well-read and my sexual times with you two has confirmed my thinking about my life."

Nola said, "Wow! That's a lot!"

They both looked at me nervously. I said, "Emma, get on your hands and knees. Nola, lie down in front of her. I'm going to fuck her ass while she eats you out." Emma quickly moved to her hands and knees. Nola looked surprised but smiled and then lay down in front of Emma. I moved behind Emma and shoved my cock in her pussy to wet it making her groan. Then, I took her ass hard. She put her head down in Nola's crotch and screamed into her pussy. She reacted to the pain and pleasure of her butt fucking with joy. Nola looked on in amazement and lust as Emma applied her mouth and tongue to bring Nola to orgasm. I reached forward and grabbed Nola's nipples and pulled and twisted them roughly. Nola came hard squirting into Emma's mouth. I hadn't been holding back and slammed into her ass one more time and unladed my semen into her rectum while Emma howled out an orgasm of her own.

"Oh, Master, Mistress! Thank you! Thank you!" She had lifted her head from Nola's wet crotch. She looked back at me and at Nola with worshipful eyes. I lay down next to Nola and Emma sucked my cock clean. I motioned for her to join us at my side giving her a shoulder to rest upon. She was still murmuring "thank you" and "I love you."

After a few long minutes of rest, we went back to the stream and cleaned up. Coming out to the beach, I realized we had more beach here than at our original spot. I looked down the beach toward the original camp and saw five figures. I said, "We have company coming. Let's get some clothes on for our public."

We unrolled our clothes. I put my cargo pants back on. The girls discussed their choices. Nola finally decided upon her shorts and her bra. Emma would also wear a bra for her top but wasn't happy with her shorts. I had found some old razors in the plane and had taken one thinking to perhaps shave though hadn't yet. My beard wasn't heavy and grew slowly. Nola took the razor and cut up Emma's shorts. When she finished, they were just barely on the modest side of scandalous. I had to admit she looked cute in them. The only problem was that they were loose and with them now cut so high, she would have to think or would be showing off her pussy. I made that remark.

Nola said, "Of course, she will be to you always. You or I may tell her to show off her pussy or ass to others, too." Emma blushed but was smiling. We saved the razor and the cloth.

We had finished dressing and went out to greet our visitors.

It was Wally, Andrea, Julia, Jason, and April. We hailed each other. When we closed, Wally said, "We decided to follow after you. Are you all okay/'

"Yes, we've been fine. The glint was an old cargo plane carrying canned foods, fancy utensils, and some cloth." I pointed behind me. "We found a good stream and the beach is bigger here for a sign that a plane might see."

Nola said, "How are things at the camp?"

Andrea answered her. "Fairly good, everybody there is getting along and pitching in to keep us in seafood and we even speared one fish. What kind of food did you find?"

Emma said, ""Last night, we had ham, potatoes, and green beans heated in their cans over our fire. We washed it down with a white wine."

Julia said, "Emma, you look different and happy. How are you doing?"

"Fantastic. Nola and Paul have been really good to me and for me. I don't think I have ever been so happy.

"Paul proposed to Nola and she accepted!"

Jason was holding April's hand. He said, "Congrats, Paul. April and I have decided to be together though we were dating before the trip."

Nola was standing beside me holding on to my arm and doing her happy little woman act. She had a big, goofy smile on her face. Actually, I guess I did, too. I know I was smiling. Emma moved next to me and gave me a hug. I noticed Julia relax because she could see there was affection there and it wasn't forced. I later learned through Nola that she was a rape counselor at the college.

Wally said, "Let's have a look at the plane. We should bring something back to the rest."

I said, "Follow me! However, I really think we should move here. The stream is bigger and the beach has more depth for a sign."

Wally responded, "Let's talk about that over breakfast with some cans to take back."

We made a quick raid on the plane finding more ham and some potatoes for our breakfast. We took two more cans of ham and some green beans to take to the camp. We didn't take any wine.

We returned to the ladies. Nola came up to me looking particularly smug. She gave me a kiss and then whispered, "We're good." I wasn't sure what she meant but that was nice.

Over breakfast, we talked about moving. Wally agreed that it made good sense but that much had been accomplished there and some wouldn't want to move. He said, "There are two shelters almost finished. I was shocked at what Vinnie and Mitch could accomplish with only knives."

I said, "Well, we should at least gather together a party to exploit the plane. The cargo is worth a lot to us all."

"Actually, Wally and I were hoping to get away from the camp for a bit, too." Andrea said.

Nola stepped into the conversation. "Why don't you stay the night before any of us head back? That would give us time to do more inventory of the plane and for you all to enjoy the area."

Emma said, "It's a lovely area and the stream is very nice. I think it's better than the pond."

"It does sound nice." Julia said. "I wouldn't mind resting my arm for a day before trekking back."

"Nola looked at me. "A swim would be nice. Paulie, let's go!" I looked back at her. I liked to look at Nola. She mouthed the word, "naked," to me. I smiled and shrugged. She grabbed my hand and we ran toward the water. We had to release hands to remove our clothes as we ran. By the time we were still twenty feet from the water, we were naked. We took each other's hands and ran on in until we were waist deep. We were quickly joined by Emma.

She said, "You should have told me."

Nola said, "I wasn't sure how you would feel about being naked in front of the others. You had a choice."

Emma said, "Mistress, Master, unless you order me differently, I will do what you do. You could tell me to go down on Wally and Andrea and I would be on my knees heading for the closest one even if we were in the quadrangle at school."

I said, "Slave, you know I'm going to ass fuck you again and spank you while you eat Nola to multiple orgasms."

Emma grinned. "Oh! Thank you, Master."

By then, the others joined us in the water. I noticed that my cock was larger than either Wally's or Jason's. They were good, normal cocks. I also noticed the other women checking out my package. Julia and April were both blushing and tried to hide their viewing. Andrea had seen it when we were at the pond so wasn't surprised.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.