The Island - Cover

The Island

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It's a romance, an adventure tale, sexy (of course), and could be longer. Plane crashes on a deserted island in the south Pacific. The college expedition is trapped.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Nudism  

Emma was without words. I have never seen a person die of embarrassment but Emma gave me a pretty good idea of what it would look like. I don't think her body could decide whether to turn pale or red. Her mouth gaped open, her eyes were big and round, and her breathing was rapid. She walked toward us as we lay on the sand with almost puppet-like steps. She would reach me first. Nola had rolled to her side to face me and watch. I tried to have a neutral expression on my face. Well, as neutral as a guy can have lying naked next to one naked girl with another in wet bra and panties walking slowly toward him with her hand shakily extended to grasp his hard cock.

She came closer and her hand shook more. I tried to smile gently and encouragingly at her. Her legs were shaking. She stopped about a foot from me and her knees were knocking. Nola said in a low voice, "Kneel down, Dear." Emma almost collapsed beside me. She grabbed my cock tightly. "Easy, Em. That's my favorite toy in all the world. Don't break it." Emma loosened her grip completely to have her hand around me like a dead fish. Nola slowly brought her hand to join hers at my cock. She surrounded Emma's hand tightening the grips nicely and then slowly moving up and down my length. Emma was panting.

I realized that she was more than excited. She was scared, too. I said very softly, "There's nothing to be scared about. Neither of us will force you to do anything ever."

She looked at me and gave me a small, shy smile. I was getting close with the excitement and having two girls stroking my cock. I began to thrust up and saw Nola grin. Her head came down closer. I was pretty sure she planned to take my load in her mouth.

I moaned, "Oh! I'm cumming!" Nola's head went to my cock's head to take it in her mouth. I could feel her sucking hard to get every sperm that ejaculated from the end of my cock. I arched up with my butt cheeks leaving the ground in response to her mouth. As I slowly came back to earth, I noticed she let a tiny bit escape to slide down onto Emma's hand.

She lifted her head and gave a mighty gulp. "That's so good, Paulie! Your taste is great! There's a drop on your hand, Em. Why don't you taste it?"

Emma stared at her for a moment and then looked down at her hand. Her eyes were as big as saucers. She slowly lifted her hand and sucked that drop of my cum into her mouth, swished it around slowly, and swallowed. She smiled. "You're right, Nola. It is good."

Nola was lying with me. I gave her a kiss. Then, I gently, but firmly, pulled Emma down on my other side. When she nestled into my arm, I gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. We lay back for a few minutes

After a while, I eased my arums out from the girls and stood. I put a hand down and pulled Nola up. She whispered in my ear, "I came when you did, Paulie. It was good."

I reached down with my other hand and pulled Emma up and into a three-way embrace. After a moment, Nola said, "Tie our clothes together with your belt, Paulie. We're going naked for a while." She looked at Emma. "Em, will you let me remove your bra and panties?"

She smiled and said, "No. I will take them off myself." She reached back and unhooked her bra handing it to me. With both hands, she eased her panties down and stepped out of them. She handed them to me, too. I pushed them into a now crowded cargo pocket. Removing my belt, I rolled all of our clothes and fastened the belt around the bundle. We put on our shoes after crossing the inlet and resumed our trek.

We walked for what felt like a long time. During that time, Emma became more at ease with our nudity. I enjoyed looked at the girls. Nola had her pointy nipples our in front and was a long, lean, lovely package with a shaved pussy and an unbelievably taunt ass. Emma was about average height, probably five foot, five or six, with blondish hair that touched her shoulders. Her breasts weren't as firm as Nola's and the nipples didn't protrude as much but they were a nice size and fit her body. She had a tiny waist and reasonable hips. Her hips looked bigger because her waist was so tiny. Her pussy hair was trimmed only.

After an hour, Nola asked, "Em, how small is your waist?"

Emma looked up and said, "Is there something wrong with me?"

I answered, "No, Emma. You have a great figure. It's just your waist is tiny compared to most females."

She blushed. "I think it runs in the family but I'm not sure. My mom was very shy about her body and taught me to be that way, too. I have trouble believing that I'm walking with you two and we're all naked.

"Anyway, she always keep covered but her sister, my aunt, was less shy and she has a tiny waist. Mom taught us that men were bad and that my sister and I should never show skin. This is the first summer that I have worn shorts. You noticed that my shirt was over-sized. That's why."

We continued to walk. Nola would ask Emma questions and she would respond but with limited answers.

We took a break and sat in the shade with Nola in the middle.

She said, "Em, I think you need to tell us your history. We will answer your questions, too. Paulie and I are still learning about each other though it's been all good so far."

We started walking again and Emma started, "There's not much to tell. My parents married young and my dad was killed in some accident when my little sister was a baby. My mother was, still is, a prude. She would b horrified if she knew what I have done today." Emma grinned at us and continued, "And it was so deliciously horrible. Until today, I had never seen a penis. If she could have prevented it, mother would have kept us from taking sex education in high school.

"Until I came to college, I had only worn long dresses and loose pants. Going swimming with a mixed group wasn't permitted. I learned to swim at an all girls' religious summer camp. I always had problems with the restrictions but my sister went along with everything without any question. She bought into the program my mother gave us. I went along with it because mom's punishments were severe.

"I graduated high school with the highest grade-point average in the school's history. I applied for scholarships and won a full scholarship to college. It's almost three hundred miles to my home and my mother had to let me get into a dorm. She almost balked when she discovered that they were co-ed but I told her my floor was for girls only. She relented very reluctantly. I quickly found out the college life and the lives of others were vastly different from my prior life.

"Television was a shock. We didn't get cable and lived too far for an antenna to do much. We couldn't afford satellite. I had only watched TV for recorded movies at church and at home. For the first two weeks, I had a constant blush from what I saw. A month later, I wore my first pair of shorts. I didn't go home for Christmas but went with a dorm buddy. Her family was warm and friendly. They were Christian but not like mother and the church at home. I learned that Christians could have fun and enjoy life. I stayed up for the New Year and had a glass of Champaign to welcome in the year and to promise myself that I would try to evaluate the world with a different attitude in the future." During this whole time, we walked together holding hands naked except for our shoes.

Nola said, "I guess walking on the beach naked is pushing the envelope?"

"Yes! Since I'm with a boy who is naked, too, that envelope is torn to bits.

"I was in the class with you two this fall. I take all advanced classes and Professor Landry paired me with a girl. I could not have handled being paired with a boy. You two looked good together then.

"I didn't want to go home this summer. That's why I volunteered for this trip. Jeremy sat next to me the whole trip and was nice to me until he, uh, he, uh, started to want more than I had ever thought of giving. I realize now that I overreacted but, at some point, I would have had to stop him. He would not have stopped."

Nola said, "That's true. He had tried to charm me in a class but it didn't work. He didn't know and Paulie didn't know at the time but I wanted Paulie. My roommate knew and told me that I was shooting high because she had seen him when we were project partners and she said he was a dreamboat."

Emma looked at her questioningly. "What's a dreamboat?"

Nola answered. "That's a girl or guy who is so good looking that the opposite sex dreams about him or her at night just wishing for that person." She smiled at me. "I guess he is my dreamboat. However, this one docked at my port!"

I grinned. I used my free hand to tweak her nipples and said, "It's because there were two lovely posts to tie my line to." Nola grinned back at me. Emma grinned to though she blushed as well. I said, 'Go on, Em."

She said, "That's really it. I have truly enjoyed this day. Everything about it has been delightful though challenging." She hesitated and then added, "And it's not over yet!"

Up ahead, I saw the land come to more of a point before continuing further. I said, "Ladies, I think we're close. Let's look around."

We took a few steps into the underbrush and Nola exclaimed, "Ouch!" Her tender skin had a small red scrape.

I backed us out and said, "Let's get some clothes on before we go further in there." First, I kissed Nola's hip on the scrap saying, "That's to make it better."

Nola said, "I may have to scrap some other places, too." We all grinned though Emma blushed, too.

We put on our shorts and shirts. I realized that was a good idea to keep our white parts from being burnt, too. We had been in the shade but the glare from the beach was bright.

We entered the underbrush moving in what I thought was probably the right direction. In a few minutes, we came to a clearing and could see a silvery glare on the other side!

We were quiet as we walked slowly to the slivery object. As we got closer, I could see that it was a plane. The site looked old. There was a small shrub growing through the middle of the fuselage. It had crashed fairly hard. The wing on this side was gone and the fuselage was broken in a couple of places. As we came to the broken fuselage, I could see that old was an overstatement. It was a very old propeller plane butt the site wasn't many years old. I said, "This looks older than I think it is. The climate does different things to wrecks like this. Also, we can look but I don't think anyone could have survived the crash."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.