The Island
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's a romance, an adventure tale, sexy (of course), and could be longer. Plane crashes on a deserted island in the south Pacific. The college expedition is trapped.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Nudism  

We rose. We had left the pool for our last bout and had dried. Our clothes were dried, too. We donned our clothes though I said that I liked her naked better. She gave me that chuckle again and said, "We can do that. I like seeing you naked, too"

I replied, "Frequently, I hope."

We left the clearing hand in hand heading further away from the ocean and the rest of our group. We walked for most of another hour and came to the first part of the land where the low mountain rose. We had four choices. We could continue on our path and go up the mountain, we could go left around it, we could go right around it, or we could return to the rest of our group.

I stopped and Nola stopped with me. She asked, "Why are we stopping?"

I replied, "I want to ponder our path from here."

"Let's go up. I would like to know more about where we are. We can see more from the top. I really am not ready to go back to the others yet."

I realized that I wasn't either. There was something magical about this time and I also wanted to extend it. "Okay. Up we go!"

We walked up the mountain. It really wasn't much of a mountain except when compared with the rest of the land. Since the rest of the island was almost as flat as the proverbial pancake, it qualified as a mountain though was probably just a couple hundred feet high. I later measured it using the old boy scout trick of comparing a known height from a distance, marking that with a thumb and counting my way up. Using that method, I came up with two hundred thirty feet.

Anyway, up we went. There were a few scrubby trees at the top and we could see the entire island except for one tip that stretched out into a long point. The other side of our mountain was steep, like a piece of it had fallen away. The ocean came in close at the base on that side. We looked and could see no sign of people or any human habitation. Toward the point, there was a silvery glint. I pointed it out to Nola and said that we should eventually investigate it. She looked at me and agreed.

Talking stopped then because I kissed her deeply and pulled her body to mine. She fought me not a bit. She put her arms around my neck and murmured, "Yes! More!"

I pulled away long enough to say, "Much more!" I kissed her again. Then, I pulled away. I pulled my tee shirt over my head letting it drop. She looked into my eyes as she followed my movements except for the addition of removing her bra. We were quickly naked and I pulled her back to me loving the feeling of her naked body pushing against mine as we tried to become one if grinding into each other would make it so.

She said, "Lay down. I want to be on top this time." I dropped to the ground lying on our discarded clothes. She straddled me and dropped her body onto mine taking my cock all the way into her pussy until our groins met.

She began to rock on my pelvis using my cock as a fulcrum. She moaned, "I don't know how we made it to the top. I've wanted this deep in me again the whole walk up. Fuck me! Oh, Paulie! You fuck me so good!" I did my best and let her ride me through two big orgasms before I could no longer hold my load. She felt it and moaned, "Yes! Come in me! Fill me with your load!" She came again. Her pussy walls shuddered and convulsed sucking my load from my balls. I was not sure if it was the best of this morning. I did know that this girl was the best sex partner I had ever had or thought of having!

She lay on my chest as we caught our breath. She said, "Paulie, I've had sex before but never this knee-shaking, mind-boggling total wipeout from my orgasm. I've never had a guy who could get me off like you do."

"Nola, we've wasted a lot of time. We'll just have to make up for it. I have never had a sex partner like you. I want a lot of time with you from now on." I pulled her tight feeling those pointy nipples trying to bore holes in my chest. I relaxed but continued to hold her.

After many endless moments, she said, "Paulie, we will have to get up some day."

"Yes, but not soon."

I heard that delightful chuckle again. I realized that I would do a lot to keep hearing that noise from her. I said, "I love your chuckle. You don't giggle and I like doing things that make you chuckle." She looked at me and smiled. "There's a lot to be said for your moans when you come, too."

She chuckled. "That's sweet. There must be something special about our circumstances that makes this even more special."

I realized that I wanted to protect this girl and be sure she was safe and happy. I looked deep into her eyes. After a long while, we both shook to return to our bodies. I said, "I guess that we've found water, looked around, and eased our tension." I grinned. "Next, I guess looking for food should be my next accomplishment.'

'You don't think living on love will work?"

"I've never tried it but, with you, I'm willing."

She chuckled again. Let's get dressed and see what we can accomplish. Also, I think the others may be worried about our absence."

We dressed. She handed me her bra and said, "Put this in one of your cargo pockets. I really don't need it."

"I agree. I like to kneed them." I reached over and palmed her nearest breast through her tee shirt. She moaned and smiled at me. I liked that smile. It warmed me from the top of my head all the way to my toes.

Again hand in hand, we walked down the mountain. We headed back to our marooned group on the beach. It was mid-afternoon when we returned. We stopped at the stream and pool to get big drinks of water.

Professor Landry was relieved when we returned. He said, "Paul, what did you find?"

I replied, "First of all, we found a source of water for drinking and bathing. There's a stream flowing into a pool. It's fresh, clear water with an almost sweet taste.

"We found a low mountain and climbed it. The far side of the mountain is a cliff into an inlet but the island extends about five miles in that direction." I pointed. "In the other direction, it extends about twice that distance. However, it continues to go further out on a narrow point. We saw no sign of people but did see what we think might be a metallic glint just as the point starts. We couldn't see to the end of the point. I don't think it connects to anything but the only way to know is to go. We didn't find any food."

Professor Landry said, "Good report, Paul. You and Nola have done well. We have had two parties scout up a mile or two in each direction and found nothing. A couple of us have pocket knives and we have made spears but spearing fish hasn't been successful."

His wife, Andrea, said, "That's where I have had some success. George, Joy and Lisa have helped me and we have found shellfish. We do need a fire but we could eat them raw."

I snapped my fingers. "Mrs. Landry, I just remembered." I dug into the cargo pocket that didn't have a bra in it and pulled out a waterproof container for matches. I opened it to show six matches, all dry and in good shape.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.