Before Need - Dark Temptations
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Prac T Cal

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Back a few years something happened to change lives. Rick might not be Need, but he does end up needing BBC. Be careful who you give power to in your life or it could change in ways you never thought possible.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   Workplace   Transformation  

After Ronin...

I awoke the following morning completely disoriented and in some pain. I finally figured out that I was in my own bed but I was not the only occupant. Not that this NEVER happened but it didn't happen often. Especially when I got a good look at my companion. A gorgeous blonde with shoulder length hair, and bad breath, and when she opened her eyes they were the most tempting color of blue I could imagine.

"Hey, Rick! Glad you made it back to the living!" then she kissed me, really kissed me deeply longingly and lots of amazing tongue lashing that irritated my new tongue stud a bit but I didn't care - I was in a little bit of heaven!

"mmm - nice way to wake up..."

"Morning Rick! I already called in sick for both of us!" sounding way too happy "separately of course and I told Dwight how to find us for the poly!"

"All planned out ... ummm ... don't take this the wrong way but where did you come from? Last I remember is going into some Tattoo shop ... with Lindsay I think!"

"Well, Lindsay called and said you needed a nursemaid and I volunteered - turned out she needed one too since she got work done too - lots of it I guess"

I just pulled her in close and promptly fell back asleep. That lasted a short while when I discovered a need to pee. She helped me and then things got really crazy as I finally saw the hardware on my genitals ... turned out peeing was easy. It all hurt but no clogs ... which looking at everything was scary in that regard.

"Come back into the bed and I will mend your scars!" what could I say to that...

She actually meant it, she put anti-biotic cream on all my piercings then she gave me another blowjob. It was GREAT! Kelli was definitely awesome. I held her and we kissed a lot and then I had a definite urge to purge my balls once more.

"Uh, Kelli, ummm, I think I need to cum again! It is starting to hurt!"

She fondled my balls a little and "Yeah, I think they are about to explode ... you umm want to try ... uhh ... you know Sex?" looking very embarrassed.

"You think we can? With all that ... ummm ... the extras down there?"

"We can overcome anything if you want me..."

"Like that was EVER in doubt!" and we worked it out. It took some doing and it hurt quite often. Mostly (I hope) because of the newness of the piercings.

One strange thing was the accoutrements seemed to enhance Kelli's enjoyment of sex. At least that is MY assumption (hers seems different) because I don't believe I am that good at sex. Minor experience that I have I cannot imagine others with more experience do it better. Kelli says experience might matter but that actually caring that the other person enjoys it is more important. She claims I am very good, maybe the best she has ever experienced...

Won't let that go to my head ... well, probably too late on that.

I can tell you one thing ... Kelli is an amazing woman! Not just because of the sex, but just in general! I am amazed she came to help me and she keeps telling me she couldn't believe I would comfort her after her ordeal yesterday.

We seem to be a couple of people that thru various reactions to our actions have been thrust together in a time when our skills make for a perfect match. Not to mention we mesh so well it scares both of us!

The rest of the day was GREAT! We went into the theater room and watched some DVD's, just relaxed and Kelli made lunch - my moving (just walking) was uncomfortable if not down right painful. So she was kind enough to find some food and feed me ... that really surprised me because she kinda wanted to do that. And I felt poor enough that being pampered didn't seem horrible. We had sex twice more that afternoon - amazing sex - and then it seemed right to try to get out for a bit. So we went to dinner.

I live west so we weren't anywhere near work or her apartment. We didn't see anyone WE knew, capitalized we because a few people I knew saw me and I introduced Kelli to them. Surprising most of them on general principles. The chinese food was good and when we got home I needed to cum again. Kelli did most of the work this time and she came so much that I lost count.

I woke up or was woken up several times during the night. I was good for about 2-3 hours before I had to have release. And I do mean "HAVE TO" the pain was immense although it seemed to lessen each time. Giving me hope that it might stop and I could be a little more normal. Kelli didn't seem to mind, in fact she loved it! Guess she was just horny!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.