Before Need - Dark Temptations
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Prac T Cal

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Back a few years something happened to change lives. Rick might not be Need, but he does end up needing BBC. Be careful who you give power to in your life or it could change in ways you never thought possible.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   Workplace   Transformation  

Lindsay here - time to get inside the bosses head.

While Rick sucked Pack off and then drank his piss I was over distracting the two police officers at the other table. How did I do that? Well, I tried lots of things but the only thing that worked was sucking their cocks. There was an empty beer glass on the table and as each one came I spit out their cum to fill it up.

"Doesn't look much like beer Lindsay! Maybe you should collect some piss to get it colored right!" he was smiling and looking at Packerd...

I slipped under the table and let him piss in my mouth ... NEVER would I have done this without Rick ... it was disgusting ... mostly ... I drained this one and partially filled the glass then the other one insisted it get clear full and offered his piss to the mix. I was happy when the glass was full, but not happy I had to do THAT to fill it! When I was done I mixed the 'drink' with my finger and then licked it off ... flirting with the cops.

"Maybe you should test the taste Lindsay! Don't want him noticing right away!"

I knew I was being fucked with but what's a girl to do? I drank a little and then drank some more. It didn't taste bad but didn't taste like beer. I drank about a third and then filled it back up with a glass from another table. Fucking bus the tables you bitches! It was flat and warm but so was the cum and piss in the glass. I finished the rest of the beer ... on the way back to Rick I dropped some X and Ruffies into the glass...

Watching him sitting across from Pack made me remember back...

Rick was just a guy that was nice to me - then he was a guy that bought me booze - but he was a nice guy! Which always tended to piss me off! They ALWAYS seemed like that at first! Then they changed ... Rick didn't ... and he was OK with my 'gay' friends ... friends of my sister really. Caring about someone was HARD! And I was tired of that shit! But he hung around and around, even turning down some serious offers from a few of my girl friends! Who the hell did he think he was anyway? Then he accidentally sent me some of his writing ... it was about hot blondes and BBC ... it was very erotic but crude and hard. It made me want to eat one of those BBC. It pissed me off ... but it also gave me a clue that became an idea that finally became a plan!

And it was in play at this moment.

I put the glass in front of Rick and said "Drink this, the officers were happy to oblige!"

And he looked at them, toasting almost with the glass, and started drinking. Grimacing a bit

"Kinda bitter stuff? Yeah! But don't offend the law!" I was smiling and Rick just finished the 'beer'

I continued to smile but my thoughts were not kind. I hated him more now than ever. I loved that he was 'doing' BBC, sucking and fucking those HUGE cocks! When Thrash reamed his ASS I was there and watching was awesome. I would fist that ass someday - just because. The problem was nothing was really working as I thought it would. I had assumed after Dwight face fucked him he would lose his clearance, not get setup for a higher one and fucked by Talbot. AND he seemed better now that he was a nigger boy toy! Although every time I got close and flirted his cock got hard. That was a surprise - not getting him hard - but the size of the cock. Seven inches and kinda fat... 6cm wide at least. Who knew? But maybe today would help me out. This was a piercing and tattoo event. Not to mention some interesting drugs that had interesting results. Kinda like Viagra but with too many issues to get FDA approvals - but this cunt named Tyra was a research bitch for a university and found some interesting stuff. And now she was going to 'help' Rick out...

I watched Rick's eyes as the drugs took effect. I had tested this stuff before and knew when it was working. His eyes started to drift and unfocus, not something he did with me around. He always focused on ME! It really pissed me off.

"Looks like time to hit the road - we got to make holes in your body and ink some too!" and I stood pulling Rick out of the booth. He was a bit wobbly but not too bad. Pack and I got him in the passenger seat of his fucking Blazer - why didn't the fuckwad bring his Corvette - and we agreed to meet at Ronin's on East Colfax. They knew shit I didn't even know existed until I started planning. Pack was a big help. We had a real surgeon coming today because of the transscrotal piercing I had planned. It wouldn't be possible if I hadn't convinced Rick to stretch said scrotum so we could 'separate' his balls in there. I had checked on that when Thrash fucked him and he had done a great job. His little 'golf' balls were hanging way low. The sack was almost empty but it hung down there ... probably ten-twelve inches down ... not to mention the penile piercings. And of course the obligatory right ear piercing to let everyone know he is gay. I know I am smiling when I think that. Rick was anything but gay when all this started. But I decided he WAS gay and WANTED to suck those Big Black Cocks! And now he was! Yeah that made me happy!

Of course that wasn't the 'plan' at the beginning because I didn't know about any of this stuff. My main plan was Eunuch city until I found that getting rid of balls didn't hurt all the time. Piercing these and leaving them way out could be fun and painful. Now it was coming together - well mostly - like I said I had hoped he would get fired. Then I could 'help' him with his problems. 'Help' being - making his life worse of course. Now I didn't know exactly where things were going - but I am flexible.

Ronin's was ... well different. It looked trashy but it did high quality, high mod piercings. A girlfriend had a really interesting nose piercing done - it was just below where her sunglasses sat on the bridge of her nose. Most piercings don't go thru the bone, but hers did! Just a post straight thru with a ball on the end, but, it takes a drill thru the bone and then some major healing to defeat continuous infections. Ronin did that. This transscrotal thing should be easy ... NOT!

Tyra was there and ready to go when I walked in. The only way to get her to do some of this was my agreeing to some piercing too. I agreed after I found out what Rick had coming. Not even worrying what they might do to me.

We planted Rick in the chair and she got started. Tyra was this hot black chick - tall and looks like a supermodel. But she hid it well most of the time. She was in a research program at the med school and got her funding the old fashioned way - fucking for it. But she got it and her advisors loved it. They let her do her weird stuff on the side.

First thing, she told me to strip Rick and keep his cock hard until we got to pierce it. I grumbled a bit but she said it HAD to be DONE or the piercings will be bad. I settled in to fondle his cock while she did his earring. The first pierce is almost never big, but, this one would be a quarter inch thick ring! After the piercing the 'ring' was placed - it was almost a full circle but had an opening. It was all black and the ends looked like cockheads, they were three-eigths of an inch around so hard to get in and even harder to get out later. Kinda like a barbed fish hook ... I love them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.