Before Need - Dark Temptations
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Prac T Cal

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Back a few years something happened to change lives. Rick might not be Need, but he does end up needing BBC. Be careful who you give power to in your life or it could change in ways you never thought possible.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   Workplace   Transformation  

Morning? Already?

I got to work early! I woke up hurting but couldn't get back to sleep so I just went to work!

I was just finishing up last nights issues and contemplating breakfast when Lindsay showed up so I knew I was running late for breakfast.

"Rick! I am so proud of you for meeting Thrash! I wish I had your guts! You make me proud to know you - finally doing what we all knew was coming!"

I was glad nobody was in the office

"Yeah Lindsay, it was a good night! I am pretty sore ... you want to walk over for breakfast?"

"No, the bitch is in a meeting so I'm gonna enjoy the peace until she gets back! Besides there's snow everywhere!" and she flitted down to her office and I grabbed my coat and headed across to the cafeteria.

I got lots of strange looks from people as I left and was glad to get out of there!

I thought about what I had heard or thought I had heard last night ... Lindsay really might be that bitch, cunt, slut that Thrash was talking with as I came around. I didn't really want to believe it but ... Anyway, I thought about yesterday all through breakfast and headed back - someone in a Escalade honked at me and popped the back door when I got close - it was snowing and cold so I jumped inside. Tyree was in the back and I knew what he wanted so I just knelt and blew - this was a relief in many ways. The fucking I got last night was major and it was nice to just suck and suck and the swallow what seemed to be my elixir of life. Even some of the aches and pains seemed to fade away. Might have been the ibuprofen kicking in ... Nice normal blow n go to start my day! NORMAL?? Shit!

"Heard you did Thrash last night - nasty fucker there! This little bitch was sayin ya filled her full of cum! Thash is a bit nuts you know?"

I laughed "A bit? ya say! I never hurt so much in my life AND that little cunt tied my balls and used them like drums. Hurt hurt hurt! It was good!"

"Maybe you a little nuts..."

"Anything up today?" I was wondering if I had plans

"No, this snow is keeping things tight. Dwight Stone called me - wanted to know what we up to! Fucker knows I like girls and just like to plow guys once in a while. Told him to fuck off, but he said your Clearance might get burned. Then I just tole him what up! You a slut and wanted BBC - we give freely!"

"Yeah, I talked to Dwight yesterday ... don't know what's going down yet! Well, back to work! Thanks man I needed that this morning!"

He said nothing and the car went away. I was walking into the parking lot when one of those Fed cars rolled up. He flashed a badge and said "Get in back!" and I did. Another dude was back there and he looked Fed too! "We been looking for you! You hiding? Not a good thing since we're trying to work your Clearance issues"

"No, just went to breakfast! What you need?"

"Well, since you asked ... word is you suck BBC, why don't you show me!"

I was a bit shocked and wanted to get out ... I pulled the handle but it was typical cop car it didn't work. Then I just leaned over and did it! Blew the Fed, it wasn't a great BBC, it was a BBC though! He handed my phone to his buddy who hooked it into a laptop and backed it all up to its hard drive. Well, not going to hide much now! Not that I had planned it that way!

He came pretty quick - if I hadn't just done Tyree I would have bitched. As it was that was probably a good thing.

"You suck pretty good - you gay?"

"Yeah ... but just BBC! Like ladies doin BJ's for me too!"

"Sure - we're here to help you KEEP your Clearance not lose it! So the best idea is to maximize the gay shit and minimize the I do BBC on the side. We'll see ... we are talking to others to see what up! AND we are contractors not Federal employees so keep that straight!"

The guy in front handed me my phone and got out to open the door.

"We saw the blow n go on the other side - guess that's OK - no hiding - nice mouth - now get back to work!"

And I did...

Shit - my life is getting crazy and when I walked to the stairs it got a bit crazier because Dwight was coming down.

"Got a minute? Follow me!" it wasn't a question really and we went into the security office.

When we sat he said "Couple of guys looking for you - contract investigators from a place in Baltimore. And your big boss is in town and wants to see you - he wanted Kelli too but I just talked to her and she knows!"

"What's it about?"

"No idea - but you got a poly coming like right now! And it aint a normal deal either - kinda spook stuff inside our spook stuff!"

"Okay - I'll check my office phone and try to get Talbot - thanks for the heads up!"

he just laughed - and I left. I was outside before I got the joke - me thanking him for head...

No messages so I called over to the secretary and she said to come right away!

Pretty much indicating the shit was hitting the fan and to make time.

So off I went into the snow again...

Before I got to Talbot I found my real boss standing in the hall. He didn't look happy but that was normal for us.

"Rick, I don't know what the hell is up, but, its important. I know we don't get along but Mr. Talbot is here to see you and a couple of others about an assignment on a new contract. Something about special clearance."

I answered "First I heard was from Dwight Stone a few minutes back! I had a few issues and thought it might be about that but guess not. I'll talk to Mr. Talbot and find out what's up."

"Sounds good - from what he's said to me I don't 'need to know' so it is between you, him, and whoever the new client turns out to be. Good luck!" and we shook hands as he left. Which was different than normal - evidently things were working better between us. Either that or he was looking forward to me going to Baltimore or something! That worried me a bit.

Stephanie just nodded for me to enter Talbots office. I opened the door and entered.

"Good! This is a major clusterfuck today! Welcome!"

"Good morning sir! Not a good day to be here with this snow!"

"Screw the snow - just got tasked to this shit yesterday! They read me in because a few people out here seem like a good fit for this client! You being one of them. This is over the top special and something happened just this week to pull us in!"

I just sat there not knowing what any of that meant.

Talbot came around the desk and leaned against it in front of me. Looking down as if expecting me to do something. It felt for all the world like that fucking Mike at Old C's night before last. But, that couldn't be ... could it? I just waited.

"Question - when Stan was on the line and you came to ask me to be your sponsor " he paused until I nodded that I remembered " was that just to suck up to me and try to save Stan? Or did you really want me as a sponsor?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.