Before Need - Dark Temptations - Cover

Before Need - Dark Temptations

Copyright© 2013 by Prac T Cal

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Back a few years something happened to change lives. Rick might not be Need, but he does end up needing BBC. Be careful who you give power to in your life or it could change in ways you never thought possible.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   Workplace   Transformation  

Work work work!

The program management meeting was the same as always! The SW lead trying to get more time and knowing it wouldn't happen. Everyone kinda knowing their specific parts of the whole. And me. Knowing the details about lots of stuff that would affect getting things done on time. This was my task and I enjoyed it. It let me talk with everyone on the project and get out of my office.

I was kidding about doing those guys again tomorrow - until I got out at lunch and had a text.

"You got plans tonight? I got a couple big cocks - bigger than mine - that want your mouth!"

I thought a bit then "No plans - when and where?" I was just finished ordering at the Burger King when I got a reply.

It had an address and "couple houses down from yesterday. Eat light cuz they plan on filling you up. Jax knows"

I was almost done with my burger when another text arrived "maybe pass kinda hinkey Jax says" and that was it. I texted back to get the gist but Tyree was silent. I sent a text to Jax and hadn't gotten one back before I went into work.

On the way out a text was waiting from Jax "Go do it - you know you love BBC, these are BIG fuckers" followed by "get over this I ain't gay shit - besides I think they got pussy for you to fill while you make them happy!"

the next one was "gonna tell you - your ass is on the line - its way past time to get it filled up."

I hit him back "No problem - my ASS went online at Colton's last night!"

I was standing outside trying to decide if I should cut and run. I brought the Blazer because it had actually snowed an inch or two.

"Hey wake up!" interrupted my thoughts

"Hey yourself girl!" yeah it was her, miss flirt and drive me nuts.

"Heard you did a few at Colton's last night. Caroline was doing a pair in the next stall."

Shit, really? Caroline was at Colton's while I was there ... it was supposed to be few guys in the head. Head in the head - but it grew by five or maybe five thousand - I don't remember

"Don't believe everything you hear..." and I smiled

"Well, I wouldn't usually but Caroline has a picture"

I would find out later she had a picture of me doing shots before I blew the first guy! I started to burn myself but she broke in "Caroline is into dark - that's all they got at Colton's. Guess I never figured you would go black but word is you stepped all the way up."

I was trying to decipher "Don't worry Rick - this explains why you never got the hint. Lindy kinda hinted that you had the LGBT vibe. But, the guys you are meeting tonight are seriously bad dudes - I kinda admire your guts to do what makes you hot!" she gave me a hug and split.

on her way away "maybe you are on the way to where you ought to be Rick"

I was pretty sure I was going to bail until that conversation made me think some more. I got in the car and took off. I headed in the general direction of the meet, but took my time to think. Then I got another couple of texts - first "Where the fuck are you! You wanted it" with a pic of a really really big black cock, second from her "Rick, I really admire you doing this - I always chicken out when it gets close to what I want."

And I just drove over there - I know it was stupid - but having her admiration turned the corner. I did wonder how she knew about tonight. Later I would find out it was a setup.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.