Before Need - Dark Temptations
Chapter 2: Throat Fucking in Public?

Copyright© 2013 by Prac T Cal

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2: Throat Fucking in Public? - Back a few years something happened to change lives. Rick might not be Need, but he does end up needing BBC. Be careful who you give power to in your life or it could change in ways you never thought possible.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   Workplace   Transformation  

I met the 'Mike', the guy at the clothes store, after work - after finding each other we went outside where I just knelt down and got started. Nobody was there at first but I could hear others later. There were two other guys but they didn't seem to notice. I have no idea why - but they just finished their cigarettes and went back inside. This guy was encouraging and talked the entire time about how good my mouth felt and he appreciated my talents. He was a bit thinner than most of the BBC's I had available. I remembered this was about deep throating and slipped down all the way. It took some doing since he was long. His encouragement was to swallow it all ... at least most of it. I sucked even harder and hopefully better with that encouragement - the lunch time fiasco (my opinion afterwards) was not much fun. Just a kind of wham bam thank you man! They seemed to think it was my pleasure to give them pleasure - of course it was but it is nice to be appreciated. I would like to say I wouldn't do them again - but that was BS. In fact I would do it again tomorrow ... oh well. I liked doing this!

"This isn't what I wanted ... get up!" and he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He looked around a little and we moved over to a table where he put me on my back with my head over the edge. "Yeah, this will work! I told you I wanted to fuck your throat! Now we know it goes all the way in we can get to it!"

He pushed my head down and slipped his cock into my mouth. Then pushed and pushed. It took a bit to get lined up. I had closed my eyes.

"Here's his fucking phone - get video!" I opened my eyes but all I could see was the bottom of his cock and his balls. "OK?" in the background I heard a woman's voice and assumed it was Lara. I would find that incorrect later.

Then he got really started. Ramming that huge fucker into my mouth - it seemed he didn't get lined up well as he pushed out my cheeks and told me to open wider. Finally the head found my throat and pushed it full. He was rock hard now and like I said a little soft makes it easier to slip way inside. Not anymore - he shoved and pushed and swore at me.

I was out of breath when he pulled back - he was pissed off that it hadn't gone down. He moved me a bit to align my throat straighter with my mouth. My head was really angled.

"How's that look?" I started to respond but his cock went back in and I heard another male voice "Down a bit more, move his head to the left a bit. Now do it!" and he just rammed it into my throat. It hit the side a bit but he pushed harder and a bit sideways and the head went down.

"Good, good, fuck that feels nice!" then he shoved harder and it went in a bit more. It was bigger than before, much tighter fit and he just shoved until I was struggling for air.

"Fucker! Just take it, loosen that throat fucker!" to me of course and then he gave up since he probably wanted a conscious mouth to fuck. He pulled out and I sucked in air and was about to call the whole thing off when he shoved that BBC back inside and was all the way back to his last fucking. I don't know how long this went, but there is a video. I thought I would pass out a few times but it was all worthwhile when I felt my lips on his base and his balls resting tightly on my eyeballs.

"Oh Yeah! Fully embedded you slut!" ... he started pulling out "Now we get to really fuck that throat!" and he did - over and over he pounded into me. I at least got to breath rhythmically as he got into a pattern. Then he pulled out and shot his wad all over my face. When he was done he placed the head of that big cock on my lips and I licked and sucked it clean.

Then he put his own dick away and said "That was good - we'll do it again sometime!" and left me laying there on the table.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.