Before Need - Dark Temptations - Cover

Before Need - Dark Temptations

Copyright© 2013 by Prac T Cal

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Back a few years something happened to change lives. Rick might not be Need, but he does end up needing BBC. Be careful who you give power to in your life or it could change in ways you never thought possible.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   Workplace   Transformation  

Before Need there was ... dark temptations...

It wasn't a typical Monday except that like every other day I was bored. I happened to pass Kitty's Adult Theater as I was wandering home at around 8 - the place was nearly empty since it was the height of Monday Night Football (you know, when it was on ABC). I went searching for something ... new ... different ... but as usual I was drawn to those magazines depicting big black cocks and blondes sucking on those aforementioned BBC. Like most white males seeing a hot girl sucking on cocks makes you think it is YOUR cock she is sucking. And I suppose somewhere I began to hope mine was big ... Really big ... However lately I have been considering my fixation on watching a hot blonde suck on a BBC might have a different bent. Maybe I am envisioning those are MY lips wrapped around that cock. This is the kind of crap that happens when you have too MUCH time to think. However I am delaying the dark temptations that began on this night.

I must have been abnormally engrossed in the content of this particular magazine because I was startled by a voice very close "Those are stellar lips she has ... I know..."

He didn't finish as I jumped a bit or maybe that was his plan, make me ask...

"They do look fine..." and I really had no idea what to say after that.

"No, they felt wonderful ... that is MY cock she is sucking! She is really divine at the art of cocksucking - especially a Big Black Cock like that!"

Fault me all you want for my next action - but I still think it was normal! I am also positive that it confirmed something in his eyes. Because I checked out his package ... and was startled once again ... not because it was large (it was) but because it was visible ... not thru any clothes ... it was hanging down a substantial distance and was about a quarter erect ... I was spellbound and just a bit needy for a bit. Drooling type of needy. I assume he was smiling but I never looked up. I did hear him say "Lisa? Setup that video into a booth, please!"

"Sure Jax, it's in 6!"

"Let us partake of that fine lady in full motion, sir!" and he kinda put his hand on my lower back and guided me into a booth. The booth's weren't too exciting, nor clean, there were two benches like in a sauna, one higher that the other. He situated himself on the higher one after guiding me to the lower. His cock was right there in front of my face. I expected him to say something about my staring - thinking I should really stop. I didn't ... but I thought I should. In hindsight I think this was exactly what he expected.

"Aah, there is that mouth! It is so fine ... I can tell just by looking how good a mouth will feel wrapped around a BBC, being that I have one myself!" the humor came through even thought I didn't look at his face. I did glance for just a second at the girls mouth - it did look lucious! It was fall here in Colorado and I had a jacket that I almost dumped on the floor but Jax intercepted it and placed it on the bench next to him. My iPhone clunked a bit as he set it down.

"Oops, I hope it didn't break anything!" and he rooted through the pockets until he got it out. "Nope - looks good as new!" then he turned on the camera and took my picture. The flash startled a bit and he said "See, you have those same lips ... lips that are destined to be wrapped around BBC, lots and lots of BBC. Trust me, I know from past experience. Just watch Lynn work her lips, she was divine by the time this was shot. She wasn't real good at the beginning but she was a quick learner - and with a mouth like that she had everything she needed to excel."

"See how she uses her tongue? Amazing how that feels - she told me that sucking on my BBC was better than any other sex she ever had. It had something to do with her mouth, doing wonderful things with those lips and tongue made her quite hot! Oh, she was a great fuck, but Man! That mouth was what made her special. A mouth like that, like yours, (he was waving the iPhone around) is truly a gift to be treasured. Used often, soon..."

Yeah! I get it! He wanted to coax me into sucking his cock! I still wonder why he chose me! But in the end the inevitable occurred as I leaned in to lick that cock! As big black cocks go it wasn't all that big - although it was at least ten inches and about eight centimeters in diameter. I still don't know why length gets measured in inches and girth is metric - but I suppose a foot long cock is more impressive than 30 centimeters. I had been preparing for this moment forever ... well ever since we started talking. I was getting a lot of saliva built up to lube the way for that monster to enter my mouth. I hadn't noticed but I was ready. It took some effort to get the head in my mouth. I tucked my teeth behind my lips and pushed. I had trained a bit with a dildo I bought ... the dildo was actually to see what it felt like to have a cock in my ass. But, it could serve double duty! Right? And the last one, the one in my dresser drawer at home was just about the size of this one. Stylized and black! One thing to note - it is easier to swallow a real live cock than a dildo because the real one is flexible and gives a bit. The dildo was hard and...

Well, you get the idea. My own cock was straining at my fly. So much for not being gay ... not that it was bad. I knew I was into chicks - however I now KNEW really KNEW that I had lots of desire for black cocks ... and I am pretty sure they had to be black. I can say time seemed to halt as I familiarized myself with this BBC. I did my best to give pleasure. I know I enjoyed it a lot. I had pressed his balls into my mouth, licked every little bit of that BBC. I was trying to deep throat it when he asked.

"What's your iTunes password? I want to get you a little app to show off your talents!"

I was really not happy with that! What the hell? Anything could happen ... but the worst thing was I had to take my lips off that wonderful cock to tell him my password. It took just a second and then I was back making myself very happy. I didn't notice that my iPhone was sitting on a shelf taking video of my cocksucking skills while Jax logged into a website with his phone and setup an account for me. It was just about hooking up with BBC owners - I found that out later. A little later I would find out that he had texted a couple of his friends to share. What do you think he was sharing? Pictures of me sucking his cock! And offering to share my mouth with those friends. A couple came by later, after I had finished with Jax. I had cum on my face and was pretty fucking happy. Looking back I should have been scared to death. But regardless of that I had thoroughly enjoyed my first experience with BBC.

Jax was doing something with my iPhone and asking me a few questions. Turned out his was filling out my Profile. My phone signalled a text message. Jax looked and said "You up for a another BBC Rick? A buddy of mine says he is coming down and I always like to share. Especially a cocksucker with such impressive natural talent. With practice you'll be able to find BBC everywhere to suck." he paused "Of course, it is up to you if you want to keep all that god given talent hidden away like you have in the past."

The way he said it made me think it would be tragic if I did any such thing! I didn't think real long before telling him "I would love to suck your friends cock - I look forward to sucking a LOT of Big Black Cocks in the future." I wish I could say I was drunk, but I was only on adrenaline, and Jax caught it all on video which he then posted at bbc4m.org for all to see. The door opened almost immediately and two black males entered. One said to Jax "This the cocksucker?" Jax nodded and he said to me "You shouldn't wait too long to start - there is always some little white cunts around here ... and I like to FUCK cunts better than getting head."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.