Milf Manor - School for Naughty Boys - Cover

Milf Manor - School for Naughty Boys

Copyright© 2013 by Margot

Chapter 2: Margot at the Manor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Margot at the Manor - Margot is a very attractive singleton, yet not getting any sex; until her handsome son returns home to seduce her. But it's wham, bam & thank you Ma'am before he scoots off. Margot will not be jilted so crudely and she tracks him down to a quite place in the Shires. At Milf Manor he'll receive some lessons in sexual etiquette which will make a man of him!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son  

Initially I'd shut myself in my room with the hours passing timorously.

When I did emerge to face up to Guy, I found just his note.

It told me he had flown off to his pal Ralph at the Manor: to think things through. The message relaxed me. It showed Guy felt shaky too.

Oddly, the following day I felt that somehow Guy's actions had ended a long period of emotional isolation for me. Suddenly I felt more alive; at the centre of something. I needed to see Guy: to start afresh together. Without him I was simply alone.

Then out of the blue an unexpected letter arrived. It was from Verna Carlton- Hawes of Carlton Manor. Its content was exciting yet it raised ambiguous questions for me also.

6th july 2013

Dear Mrs. Margot Chiverton.

I do hope you will welcome this letter.

Guy asked if I would let you know that he's OK but missing you.

He's been worried over the scrap you had together last week.

Guy and Ralph share their lives together almost like brothers.

I regard Guy as a wonderful chap and so enjoy his company here at Carlton Manor. In fact Guy has asked me if he could work here at the manor?

I am thrilled at the prospect as your son could be invaluable here.

But naturally that is for you to decide.

So would you accept my invitation to stay with us soon, giving you an opportunity to see for yourself if Guy is making a wise choice?

May I share something personal with you Mrs. Chiverton?

With my Ralph's passage through adolescence, I found our relationship altered. Suddenly there's a man about the house, if you see what I mean.

Unsettling at first but handled carefully, can be very gratifying.

Perhaps there's some common ground we could share together here?

I would so much like to meet you and it would be wonderful if you could visit Carlton Manor and stay with us soon.

Yours Sincerely

Verna Carlton-Hawes

At Carlton Manor

Verna and I were reclining in sun chairs, secluded by shrubs and flowers.

Here within the grounds of Carlton Manor life felt far from the madness of war.

After my reunion with Guy earlier, the lads had both jaunted off to join a cricket match down in the village.

Now we could chat about Guy's expectations of working at the manor.

I found Verna an attractive woman with fair bubbly hair and hazel eyes that sparkled while she spoke.

Her voice had unmistakable breeding and the woollen jumper she wore also failed to conceal her fine shapely figure. " There's plenty for Guy to take on here Margot." Verna was saying, "The war-effort took the last of our workers away some while ago."

As I listened, I felt naturally at ease with her and found her enthusiasm in the face of austerity infectious.

"Oh Margot, There's so much I want to show you here. It's an ideal place for our lads to share together this summer. I'm sure you'll feel the same in a day or so and I have a lovely little room ready for you"

Verna would have to be in her mid thirties like myself yet had that confidence of a woman in control. She was wearing jodhpurs and as we came up to the stable yard it occurred to me she rode horses. "Do you ride much Verna?" I asked peering into the stable.

"Only a hack round the lanes when the weather's OK; how about yourself?"

"Well, I sometimes get my bike out on a fine day." I quipped, "How many horses are there?" I inquired.

Verna laughed, "Only my gelding now, he's grazing in the meadow: several were stabled here before the war but with the price of hay in the winter..."

"Is your husband in the war Verna?" I asked cautiously.

There was an uncomfortable silence before she answered.

"Ronald was lost at sea over six months ago Margot." She replied evenly.

"I'm so sorry." I mumbled awkwardly, my blunder causing me to blush.

Verna slid her hand through my arm. It's OK Margot ... really, she said simply,

"Come on! Lets show you the kitchen garden."

Later, in the cool of the library we relaxed into deep cushioned armchairs and with each of us holding a generous glass of brandy Verna took a deep sigh and began quietly recounting her life at the manor to me.

"Ronald and I took over the manor when we married. It was a bit run down.

But we got things going; and Ralph was born." Verna sighed at fond memories. "The place became busy with people working and we were happy with how things were shaping up. Then the war came."

Verna paused to sip her brandy and I remained silent; knowing she had more to say.

"The Royal Navy recalled Simon and before long I hardly saw him. Oh, the occasional flurry of leave; then a return to the prudence widowhood.

I missed Ronald; but I was lonely and fed up to be honest."

She paused with a look of wry bitterness.

"Or to speak plainly Margot. I became sex-starved."

Verna looks at me boldly," Tell me Margot, has the war deprived you of sex?"

I put down my glass; surprised at her candour. Yet suddenly I felt activated.

"Why damit Verna, Yes It has!" I declared wryly, " I've been staved starved of sex! Why I even get envious if I see dogs at it in the street! " I said unflinchingly."

Verna laughed mirthlessly, "like a bitch on heat Margot?" And placing a hand on my thigh added, "Margot, I will not even tell you some of the evil thoughts I've had when alone with horses! But what's a girl to do with her pent up urges?"

Grinning mischievously together my hand went over hers and our eyes met with a special trust.

Verna said softly, "Then to complicate matters we get the needs of a growing boy."

I held my breath as she paused to sip her brandy before saying kindly,

"It's alright Margot, I do know how boys get out of hand at home.

Guy's got himself into a passion over you; hasn't he Margot."

Suddenly I knew it was confession time for me.

As I spoke I felt a surge of relief wash aside my shame.

"It wasn't Guy's fault really. I was half naked when I accidentally disturbed Guy in my bedroom; he was ... masturbating. It stunned me a little; seeing his muscular body that way." I looked up to Verna for her reaction.

She simply gave me an encouraging little smile with a nod to continue:

"Well; we cuddled and then kissed and I ... I helped him finish.

That was all at the time; I left him to cool off."

"The trouble was the following day."

"Guy caught me off guard in my robe and became amorous again."

"But now he said he wanted me as a lover not a mother!"

"I told him that was wrong Verna."

"Guy got overexcited; I tried to stop him but then, I had to give in."

Her comforting hand came to my shoulder and she said the unexpected,

"Don't worry Margot, Ralph flustered me in a similar way to start with."

"Ralph too!" I gasped. "But how did you deal with it Verna?"

Verna said softly, " By giving Ralph just enough rope Margot."

"You mean, when he became amorous towards you?" I asked.

"If I was to be his mistress then I would call the tune. Verna said thoughtfully taking another sip of brandy before continuing.

"When Ralph began noticing me like that it felt wonderful Margot.

I felt young and sexual again and dressed to look appealing.

And the more Ralph matured the easier it became to arouse him."

She took another sip saying, "I was a real bitch to him Margot."

"But weren't you simply wrestling with Ralph's desire for you?" I suggested.

"I was cock-teasing Ralph remorselessly Margot."

Verna giggled like a schoolgirl saying, "I loved to see him bursting in his trousers. I think that's why he's so big there now. Eventually I pushed him to far; the day came when Ralph simply overpowered me; just as Guy did with you Margot.

It was just heavenly." She sighed.


Our friend Freud

That first afternoon had passed with Verna showing me over the rest of the old house. It was originally Georgian with pieces added over time. The cosy flagstone kitchen was adjacent to the comfortable living room having a lovely French bay opening onto the pretty patio garden. It was choc-full of character; once, even an old family ghost had appeared.

Upstairs had creaky corridors leading off to various bedrooms and bathrooms.

The room Verna had prepared for me was on the left wing over the library.

"Oh Verna, it's simply enchanting." I said in wonder, as she led me in.

"I'm glad you like it Margot, it's a good shape and it has a nice feel to it somehow."

The two small windows were draped in softly coloured cotton and the wooden floor had a beautiful Persian style carpet alongside a deep comfy bed.

As we looked from the bedroom windows the boys were chuckling their way across the drive together. They were that appealingly odd mixture of boys in young men's bodies. Guy had his shirt thrown over his shoulder, his body proudly open to the sunshine. I felt a rush of pride and sexual pleasure.

"My, you have got a fine young buck on your hands Margot." Murmured Verna from her window, I can see why you had trouble holding him back."

"I blushed, saying softly, "I'm not sure I'll even try after what I've learnt from you today."

"That's the spirit Margot." She murmured again as the boys disappeared from view, "Once you've got him in hand you'll find the sex so gratifying. They have such stamina at that age."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.