The Zodiac Warrior - Cover

The Zodiac Warrior

Copyright© 2013 by Dreaw Mac

Chapter 1

I was walking home from work on a warm summer night during the school holidays, oh you wondering who I am. Well let me tell you my name is Ben Masson I am 16 years old 5'8 and 160lbs with dark brown hair and dark (almost black!) grey eyes and a trim muscular build from five years of martial arts training. You see I work at a local martial arts academy in Albury New South Wales where I live with my mom, step dad and little sisters, well any way back to the story.

As I said I was on my way home from work I decided to visit one of the many spirits that are around the town, oh I forgot to mention I can see ghosts I think I have been able to see them ever since I was a baby of course back then I didn't know what they were or that know body else could see them but I slowly came to realise the fact that I was different from my siblings and the other children and my friends, it's fun how most people would have gone mad if it happened to them, I think I just became accustomed to seeing them because this ability is a part of me, it also made for a somewhat difficult childhood with many trips to headshrinkers and doctors of all kinds and eventually I just stop telling people what I saw and life was pretty normal after about age ten. And don't think it hasn't affected me I try to stay away from hospitals as much as possible same with cemeteries.

I can talk to some of them but only if they want to and its mostly the newer ones that do speak like the one I was going to visit now she is the spirit of a little girl that got hit by a car when she was riding her bike her name was or is Samantha and she was/is 7 years old now from what I have been able to figure out is that if someone dies in an accident there spirit is bound to the place they died, in the little girls case the intersection where the car hit her even though she died in the hospital five days later.

But when I get up to the intersection she is nowhere to be found this was strange but not to strange most ghost I see can walk around outside of where they died but the ones I've spoken to about this say that they always have to return after a certain amount of time, the longer they've been dead the longer they can stay away before returning (or so I thought at the time I know better now, but I digress). I looked around calling her name but I can't find her, then I begin to get this uneasy feeling of dread then It was like the air itself was vibrating and I suddenly felt heavy so heavy that I fell to my knees gasping for breath and footsteps loud booming getting closer and closer until they were right on top of me it seemed, I looked up and saw a huge what looked like a bull a rhino and a human it look transparent and blurry then there was a flash of heat and light and then, darkness.

I woke up in my bed I looked like it was just getting light outside judging from the light coming through the window so I got up and pushed the covers off me or tried to but there was a weight on each arm. I looked to my left and right to find both my 12 year old sisters they were fraternal twins and their personalities were as day is to night. Cassie (Cass) was the older by 10 minutes and she was serious all the time and very motivated and hard working, while her sister Jenny (or Jen) was always bright and carefree bordering on aloof she would always help people in need even if she couldn't spare the time to do so she would do it anyway.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.