07 Home 2 - Cover

07 Home 2

Copyright© 2013 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 24

Flashback – Ben – Leaving the hospital – earlier

Elena walked back into my room and pushed a gurney which contained ... I couldn't believe it and profusely complained, "What the fuck is that body bag doing on the gurney."

She smiled at me and explained, "What better way to get you out of the hospital! With all the other bodies which are being taken out of here no one will notice you."

I continued, "Isn't it bad luck to get into a body bag before your dead?"

Elena countered, "I didn't think Americans were superstitious?"

I laughed, "Now that's the pot calling the kettle black! Russians are more superstitious than any group of people I've ever met."

She grinned and challenged, "So then help me get you into the body bag and prove me wrong." And I realized once again a sneaky woman had manipulated me.

She zipped the bag closed and ordered, "Don't move and don't make any noise."

I tried to come up with a smart retort, but the bag was already closed and we were rolling. I sure as hell didn't like getting in the body bag but that wasn't the worst of it: Whoever the fuckers were that loaded me into the vehicle we were taking banged the hell out of me and tossed me in like a fucking sack of potatoes! It took all my willpower not to shout and scare the crap out of them ... Yeah, that would have been a good joke and I needed to remember that one for the future.

We didn't seem to drive very far and the next thing I know she's unzipping the bag. I fire off my retort, "Since I'm not your type, I bet you don't have much experience with zippers."

She countered, "That would depend if I was the male or the female in the relationship. Now would you like to know which one I am?"

I held up my hands in surrender, "Not really."

She giggled, "You are so funny sometimes. It is a good thing you are not my type otherwise I might not return you to Tatiana."

I looked around and noticed we were in some sort of abandoned building and asked, "Just where are we?"

Elena stated, "Someplace which will be perfect for us to use as a hide out. Now let's do a news report and let the Chechens know you are no longer at the hospital."

She placed me in front of a white background and began the interview...

Flashback – Masha – At the hospital

We rushed back inside the hospital and saw that Elena was interviewing Ben. She stated, "This is for the Chechen idiots who keep blowing things up trying to kill Sgt. Blaine. He has been moved to a secure location that only he and I know so you might as well lick your wounds like the dogs you are and go home."

Ben added, "You bastards are lucky because if I had my way I would have kicked your asses again. And you can bet the minute I can walk I'm going to hunt you down like the dogs you are and kill you!"

That elicited a cheer from the Spetsnaz and the others watching. However, I was extremely troubled. I caught Tatiana's eye and motioned with my head to meet outside.

When we were outside the room Tatiana remarked, "Masha I can't believe it! The little suka took Ben to the Chechen hideout where we rescued the stinky Major."

I concurred, "Yes Tatiana, you are correct. And if we recognize the location, then the Chechens will surely know where he is being kept. What should we do?" I thought for a brief moment and stated, "Tatiana, we must get Jack and the Spetsnaz to transport to the location but I am not sure how to tell him."

Tatiana offered, "Masha, you are so in love with your fiancé it would make it difficult. I will tell him..."

Flashback – Jack – At the hospital

I realized Masha was missing and asked, "Where the hell did Masha go?"

The Spetsnaz laughed and Yuri answered, "Jack, you need to make sure you do not lose your Russian fiancée. She and Tatiana went outside."

I swore, "You sons of a bitches! Laugh it up and you won't get invited to the wedding."

That shut them the hell up (from what I had heard of Russian weddings, there were many days of massive drinking) since they feared my threat. I walked outside and saw Masha and Tatiana. I could tell that Masha was troubled.

I walked up to them and asked, "Well something must be really bad if I don't get a kiss from my fiancée."

Masha pressed herself against me, gave me a hell of a kiss, pulled away and said, "Tatiana knows where Elena took Ben and I'm concerned that if she knows the location then the Chechens will also know."

This was serious shit! I questioned, "Tatiana, where are they?"

She answered, "I believe they are in a partially destroyed church. My grandmother and I have been there before."

I ordered, "Follow me! We need to get the Spetsnaz moving on this." We ran back inside the hospital...

Flashback – Ben – Out of the frying pan!

Son of a bitch! Some fuckers are firing at the Church! How in the hell did they find us? I'm glad I kept an AK with me but I have a serious problem with ammunition supply. I roll to a window, realize we're in a partially destroyed Orthodox church and begin returning fire.

Elena worthlessly remarks, "I don't know how they found us."

I order, "That doesn't matter! See if you can find me anymore magazines for this AK and make sure to keep down while you're doing it. I sure as hell don't want to have to take care of my nurse."

She answers, "Yes Sir!"

I fire some more and yell after her, "I'm not a fucking Sir! I work for a living!"

Near as I can figure, we have ... No, we're totally fucked! There are more bastards after us than I have rounds to kill them with."

Elena runs back and breathlessly asks, "Will these help?"

I looked and she had a whole bag full of magazines with another bag full of ... Fuck yeah! This evens the odds and in fact we just might live...

Flashback – Jack – At the hospital

We ran into the hospital and I told Yuri, "Tatiana knows where Banzai is and if she knows the Chechen's might know."

Yuri commanded, "Tell me immediately."

Tatiana said, "There's an old abandoned Orthodox Church on the edge of town. I believe Ben is there."

Yuri stated, "I am going to tell the Captain."

I looked at the women then declared, "I can't wait for these bastards, I'm leaving right now!"

Masha and Tatiana said, "We are coming with you."

I complained, "Like hell you are, it could be dangerous."

Tatiana smiled and reminded me, "Well, you do not know where it is so you at least must take me."

I consented, "Dammit, we're wasting time and you're right."

I kissed Masha and said, "Honey, please go back to the hotel room where you belong and will be safe. Now let's move it..."

Flashback – Masha – At the hospital

I ... I ... I was incensed! 'Go back to the hotel where I belong'! Tatiana recognized my scarcely concealed anger but thank God Jack did not. She grinned at me as they left for the Orthodox Church so I used hand gestures to convey my anger (the finger!).

I flagged down the next cab, flashed my fake FSB identification and ordered, "Put your rear view mirror where you can not observe me and get me to the old Orthodox Church as fast as you can drive."

He complied and I began my transformation...

Flashback – Jack and Tatiana – At the old Orthodox Church

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.