07 Home 2
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2013 by Banzai Ben

Present – Jack and Masha – At the cabin

In our haste to head to the tunnels where Vanya could be trapped, we forget about evading any fake Marines. I feel a round hit me in the arm and grunt. Masha declares, "Jack, you've been shot!"

I mention, "I've had worse. We can look into this after we find Vanya..."

I turn and see the person that shot my Jack and open fire with my pistol. Even though he is wearing body armor he goes down because body armor is no match for the potent GSh-181 pistol firing 7N212 ammo. No one shoots my husband and gets away with it!!!

1 GSh-18 - The GSh-18 is a short, recoil-operated, locked breech pistol. The weapon has an unusual cam-rotated barrel with 10 locking lugs. The GSh-18 is striker-fired and features a pre-set trigger that pre-cocks the pistol when the slide recoils after firing a shot. The striker firing pin is then fully cocked by pulling the trigger back to the rear. The GSh-18 contains only 17 parts (for example the Glock 17 contains 34 parts).

2 7N21 - The 7N21 9×19 mm overpressure variant (80.2 grain bullet at 1509fps) features an armor piercing bullet and generates a peak pressure of 280 MPa (41,000 psi). The 7N21 bullet features a hardened (sub-caliber) steel penetrator core enclosed with a bimetal jacket. The space between the core and jacket is filled with polyethylene, and the tip of the penetrator is exposed at the front of the bullet to achieve better penetration. The penetration range for body armor is specified at up to 40 m.

I turn back and inform my love, "I shot him Jack."

We arrive at the house, attempt to enter the tunnels and...

Present – Glen and Todd – At the cabin

We high tail it for the cabin and I forget about the fake Marines. But Todd doesn't! He turns and continues to fire his arrows at the fake Marines - how he knows they are fake I don't understand. Then I lose Todd as my protection. Where the hell did he go???

I watch the terrible triumvirate to figure out which Marines are the false Marines. When they identify and shoot at one of them, I apply the coup de grace with my arrows. I see Irina jump up and run toward a false Marine trying to take her katana. Her brother fires at the man but his body armor deflects the round so I stop, fire two arrows at him then run after him.

Present – Ira, Todd, Mira and Alexi – At the cabin

I shoot the man going after my sister Ira's katana however it does not stop him. Then Todd puts two arrows into him and runs toward him to aid my sister. Mira commands, "Alexi, they are wearing body armor therefore only head or extremity gunshots will affect their continued ability for combat."

I watch in amazement as Todd reaches the man before my sister Ira...

I reach the man, realize he has a suicide vest on and was waiting for the opportunity to activate it. I note a switch in his hand, put an arrow through his eye, then rush forward and encompass his hand in mine to prevent him from releasing the dead man switch. Ira runs up, and can see what's going on (which is good because it's difficult to sign with one hand). She reaches into her pack, removes some duct tape and begins to tape the man's hand closed. Then rounds begin to hit close to our bodies and Ira does the most amazing thing...

There is no way that I would let Todd, after saving me and my katana, receive a bullet wound to his corporeal self. So when the charlatan Marines commence firing at us, I shield his body with mine. I am wearing our superior body armor and know that even if I am hit, I will only receive bruises from the rounds...

I watch my sister Irinka shield Todd with her body and order, "Alexi, we must eliminate haste of post all charlatan Marines if we are to save our sister and provide a sufficient distraction." I jump up and begin running in a zag-zigged line toward them while firing at every charlatan which I occulate...

I follow Mira and ensure the demise of the charlatan marines she fires at: She shoots them to gain their attention and I complete their incapacitation with a head or extremity shot. Things are going well until I shoot one of the in the head. As he falls, he opens his hand and then the whole world explodes...

Present – Jack and Masha – At the cabin

We attempt to enter the tunnels but there's no entrance to be found. Masha begins to claw at the rubble and cry, "Vanya!"

I pull her away, look her in the eyes and declare our alternative, "The back entrance from the workshop!"

We run our asses off toward the workshop entrance...

Present – Glen – At the cabin

We reach the house as Jack and Masha run out. Jack yells, "There's no entrance to the tunnels here! We're going to try the workshop entrance!"

We change direction to follow them and Masha adds, "Ivan was with Liz and Bernie in the tunnels."

I offer more information, "Todd says Jennifer and Maria are in the tunnels."

We almost make it to the workshop, when the ground shakes and the workshop erupts into a fountain of debris. I fall to the ground; Jack grabs Masha and falls to the ground while Masha wails, "Ivan!!!!"

Then Jack does something unthinkable...

Present – Jack and Masha – At the cabin

Linus runs up as I stand up. His only question is, "Maria?"

I answer his question and order, "Jennifer and Maria were in the tunnels. Linus, haul ass to the TSIFFTS trailer and pull up the schematics for the tunnel system under the cabin."

Linus begins to question, "How do you know..."

I interrupt, "Because the TSIFFTS can get any damn information they want."

I look at Glen and order, "Glen, there's still a fucking battle going on between the real and fucking bogus Marines. I would suggest you and four of the Marines that are here with you find the twins who can ID the bogus bastards. Follow their lead and eliminate with extreme prejudice the bogus Marines."

Glen starts to open his mouth but I nip it in the bud and order, "Glen, who the fuck did your daughter say was in command?"

He agrees, "She said you were in command, but what the hell are you going to do."

I answer, "I have an idea." Then I order, "The rest of the Marines follow me since I will need you to setup a perimeter and help me..."

My husband has taken charge, but I hope it is not too late for my darling boy Vanya! We run over to the ventilation system and he orders, "Two of you set a perimeter and shoot anyone other than Linus or Glen who comes within one hundred yards. The rest of you help me rip the hell out of this."

Jennifer's dog runs up, sniffs at the ventilation system then begins to howl and paw at it. That extremely motivates my husband and the Marines. They begin to disassemble the ventilation system at a rapid pace. Then the Marines on the perimeter begin to fire.

I turn and see what they are firing at, raise my pistol and assist them...

Present – Todd – At the cabin

I cannot believe that Irina shields me with her body! I start to fight but she orders, "Todd, I am wearing body armor."

I touch her arm and realize it's not only body armor, it is incredible body armor. Then she grunts several times and explains, "Even with the body armor, the rounds still hurt and leave contusions."

I struggle and try to sign but I can't. There is no way I want her injured for protecting me...

Present – Glen – At the cabin

I'm not sure about being ordered around by Jack, but now is certainly not the time to be arguing about this - not when Jennifer's life could be at stake.

I see one of the twins and their brother running and gunning so I order my Marines, "Come on you devil dogs, let's kick the shit out of the bogus Marines." I pull up my pistol and begin to fire at the men they are firing at and then the whole world seems to explode...

Present – Zarika and Yasmeen – In the medical plane

When we are in the air, the nice doctor comes up and questions, "Did you two talk to anyone about your injuries and how you received them?"

Yasmeen is still unconscious from her pain medicine so I answer, "Yes, I described everything to the nice nurse that cleaned up my cast."

He smiles and says, "That's what I thought. Excuse me and I will be right back."

Yasmeen wakes up, smiles at me and asks, "Is the shithead lady gone?"

I reply, "Yes, and we are flying in the airplane hospital."

The nice doctor comes back, gathers a chair, sits and says, "Okay, I'm going to tell both of you something. Things are very different in America and you need to be very careful to whom you convey information about how you were injured and who and when you're marrying."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.