07 Home 2 - Cover

07 Home 2

Copyright© 2013 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 12

Flashback – Ben – At the hospital

Tatiana was busy on the phone with the wedding planner (you know how it is when women get to talking on the phone) and I decided if I was going to be Jack and Masha's best man I needed to see if I could stand.

I flipped my feet over the side of the bed, planted them both firmly on the floor, pressed down and ... Oh my God!!!

Flashback – Mira, Ira, Safia and Naomi – in Israel

After our declaration of multiple threats using the word ass, the 'ass' sisters belayed their braying. However, Safia still refused to push the cart of food burdened with the formerly Stay Puft (but still behemoth) man toward his domicile.

He requested, "I have finished the furnished kebob, might I have another?"

Safia once again brayed, "No! You may not because you are too fat already!"

Naomi glared at her sister, handed the behemoth man a kebob and stated, "Yes master, you may eat as many kebobs as you like."

He massaged his mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane located in his oral cavity over his obscenely gross digits and remarked, "I do like this mode of transportation. Perhaps I need to purchase something similar to this or even have a kebob cart added to my limousine?"

Safia started to bray but I grabbed her and ordered, "Young girl, we have had quite enough of your braying! If you continue to vocalize like an ass then you will also endeavor like one."

I placed her hands against the cart but she snatched them away and counter-brayed, "I will not push this cart!"

I giggled at the ensuing performance completed by Ira...

We were both fatigued by the constant braying. Mira attempted to force Safia to push the cart of food. Safia refused so I extracted my gun of stun, placed it behind her and activated the button. Sparks flew from it with resounding snaps. Safia turned in preparation of retaliation. I simply smiled and threatened, "Perform the role of an ass or prepare your ass for an electric assault!"

Safia complied while Mira and I partook of a well-deserved rest...

I do not understand why the twins are being so mean to me! Can't they see how terrible Naomi's master is? Instead they seem to have taken the side of my sister and him! He is ... He is ... He is ... A gross old fat man and I hate the idea that we are going to his house. But I do not dislike his house as much as I hate the fact that I am being forced to push his fat ass like an ass of burden.

The road started slightly downhill and I got an idea...

Pushing my master and serving him kebobs was fun. It was good to see him enjoying himself after the terrible ordeal he had been through. I could not believe my sister talked the two twin girls into turning my master in an ass, forcing him to pull the cart and then torturing him for the address to his house. I am not sure I can ever forgive her. The worst was when they left him in the street and the terrible men did unspeakable things to him. The girls were obviously deceived by Safia's lies but I am thankful they brought her to me since now we can finally get her off the street and back on her medicine.

The cart got easier to push because it started down a small hill, then Safia pushed like crazy. The kebob cart accelerated at a tremendous rate! I held on to it, tried to stop it however I couldn't...

Safia had performed the act of a most belligerent ass! The terrain sloped downward and Safia applied all her mass to the cart of food. It accelerated at a tremendous rate due to the extreme mass of the behemoth man. Her sister Naomi attempted to halt the acceleration of the cart of food without success and was being swept away with the cart. Safia brayed with laughter, Ira ran up and applied the gun of stun to Safia's derriere which unfortunately rendered her ass unconscious. I pursued the cart of food, however my ass was grass because it traversed at a greater velocity than I could muster...

My sister Mirinka foolishly attempted to capture the cart of food, which was impossible because of its great velocity. I rendered Safia's ass unconscious, tossed her over my shoulder and dashed after my sister and the errant cart of food. I contemplated our association with Safia and realized she had duped both of us! It's not nice to dupe us and when we regained control of the cart of food, Safia would realize the benefits of her poor judgment...

My poor master was being jostled about in a terrible manner by the speeding cart of food. I kept my hold on the cart even though it dragged me across the road and took the skin off my knees. Finally the road changed, the food cart slowed and my master laughed, "Now that was fun! I need to thank your sister for that enjoyable ride."

The twins ran up, one of them carrying Safia. I questioned, "What happened to Safia."

The twin stated, "I applied the gun of stun to her ass..."

The other twin finished, " ... which rendered her ass unconscious."

Then they started doing something unusual to my sister...

I woke up and what the hell! I was tied to the cart of food like an ass! I tried to talk but someone had covered my mouth with tape. Mira explained to me, "Safia, you were a very belligerent little ass and caused injury to your sister. We have decided you should personally experience some of the events which you regarded with great mirth when they happened to the formerly Stay Puft (but still behemoth) man."

Ira added, "Yes, you are now the cart of food ass and need to perform your duty in a proper manner. If you ass this up, I have the gun of stun taped to your ass..."

Mira finished, " ... and we will not hesitate to use it."

The evil man stated, "Oh goodie, she can feel what I felt." Then he ordered, "Pull the cart, little ass."

Tears trickled down my cheeks as I began to pull the cart. It was even worse when little children came out and teased me. One of them threw a stone at me but thank God Mira caught it and threw it back at the little street boy. I tried to laugh when it knocked his ass out, but the tape kept me from it. Will this ordeal never end?

I finally heard, "Ass, you may stop here as this is my house..."

While Safia performed admirably as the ass for the cart of food, I had a long discussion with her sister Naomi who enlightened me on Safia's conditions. We arrived at the behemoth man's domicile, he commanded her to stop and I requested, "Ira, please make sure our little Safia ass does not escape. Her sister informed me she has a slight mental disturbance which requires attention. I will assist Naomi in the translocation of the behemoth man into his domicile."

Ira kept the Safia ass bound and disconnected her from the cart of food. Then they walked toward the domicile while Naomi and I assisted the behemoth man from where he was ensconced in the cart of food. With much trouble he regained his feet, then he declared, "That was a most pleasant trip, thank you young lady for your assistance. Now will you please join us in our home?"

We translocated to his domicile and I was shocked: It looked like a palace! I could understand how Naomi loved this place after living on the street. My sister Ira arrived and stated, "Safia has been secured to a bed in an extra room."

The behemoth man ordered, "Naomi, please call the doctor to tend to our wounds."

Naomi left and I asked, "Sir, might you have a computer which we could use."

He answered, "Of course, you may use Naomi's."

We followed him to a very nice business office where he pointed to a large desk and stated, "That's Naomi's desk with her computer on it. I will send her in with the required password."

Ira questioned, "Just what role does Naomi serve for you?"

The behemoth man positively gushed, "Oh my! I guess you don't know. She does everything for me from managing my many businesses to cooking for me. I really couldn't live without her."

Ira gave me a questioning look, the behemoth man left the room and I informed Ira of the factoids Naomi presented me.

Naomi came in and apologized, "Sorry girls but I had to get the doctor to look at Safia and my master and then drew a bath for him. He really can't do anything for himself."

She logged us into her computer, we safely connected to our network and read Masha's irate email to us. Ira smiled and stated, "I perceive we can develop an appropriate response to this defecation of bull..."

Flashback – Masha – At the apartment

Jack and I had a wonderful afternoon and I guess I wore him out because he was now sleeping. The computer dinged, which announced and incoming e-mail. I slowly and carefully extricated myself from Jack's limbs, slipped on a robe and went to the computer. I checked and finally received a reply from the twins. I opened it and loudly swore, "Tвойу мат!"

Jack woke up and questioned, "Masha what's wrong."

I smiled at him and stated, "Sorry my Jack, it's just problems at work. Go back to sleep."

He questioned, "Will you be coming back to bed soon?"

I stated, "Yes my love, but first I need to deal with this and then make us some dinner."

I was incensed! Never before had the twins dared to address anyone in this manner. Their e-mail said:

"Masha,

Your previous correspondence with us was totally assed up and we question how much of an ass (and we do not mean donkey) you are! Yes we did terminate the Mossad headquarters, which we perceive was totally justified, because they freely distributed the attached movie on the internet. However, because of the aforementioned movie, our mission is now not complete and we will not exfiltrate Israel until we have completed our new primary mission which is to teach the Mossad many more grave lessons.

If you do not like this you can shove it up your ass – sideways until it rips you a new asshole and then further kiss our asses. We are going to kick more Mossad ass because that is what we do, we kick ass. Do not bother to send your assed up minions here to forcefully remove us from Israel unless you want us to kick their asses too!

So stop being an ass (and we do not mean donkey) and support us. Otherwise we will kick your ass when we do decide to exfiltrate Israel!

M&I"

Tвойу мат! Where and when did those two learn to swear? I opened the video discovering it was of Irina. She was nude and tied to a table while the Mossad men paraded around and threatened her - they were also in the nude. She displayed some degree of fear which was uncharacteristic for her.

I did a quick internet search and wasn't surprised when I found the video had already been uploaded to many pornographic sites. No wonder Irina and Miranda were upset! However I was still certain this didn't justify the destruction they had already heaped upon the Mossad.

I sent a message to the relief team instructing them to return because I wasn't going to have them directly confront the twins (because the twins would probably fulfill their threat and 'kick their asses'). I sent a less angry e-mail to the twins and told them I still didn't feel they were justified in what they did and planned to continue to do. I also threatened if they didn't return immediately, then we would not provide further assistance to them...

Flashback – Tatiana – At the hospital

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.