07 Home 2
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Banzai Ben

Flashback – Masha – At the hospital

I saw the car as it approached the hospital and realized the Spetsnaz had unfortunately reduced their situational awareness (again). I quickly began running as fast as I could. I barely made it out of the blast zone when the car exploded!

Upon my return to the site, I viewed a very touching scene: My Jack was looking at what was left of the idiotic CCCN news crew and was crying. Ben and Tatiana were beside him and I swore they also shed tears. I approached them and chided, "Are you crying for the un-lamented CCCN news crew?"

Jack looked up, a wide smile spread across his face, he ran toward me, hugged me so hard it hurt and stated, "Masha, I thought you were dead."

I hugged him back and declared, "Jack Reynolds, you can not get rid of me that easily!"

Tatiana ran up and questioned, "Masha, how did you... ?"

I interrupted her with the answer, "I saw the car bomb headed for the hospital but the CCCN news crew did not. I ran my fastest but I am still a little injured."

Jack declared, "Hell, if you're injured we're getting you to what's left of the emergency room!"

He carried me inside and I was shocked at how many people were waiting for care. Jack promised, "Masha, I need to talk to Banzai for a moment, but if you need me I will be on the other side of the room."

He left and Tatiana said, "Masha, you are very lucky, he loves you with an unencumbered heart."

I wondered what he and Ben talked about but was happy because Tatiana was obviously correct.

Flashback – Jack – At the hospital

I rolled Banzai's wheelchair to the other side of the room and said, "Banzai, that was too damn close for comfort. I thought we killed all the Chechen bastards."

Banzai got a faraway look in his eyes, took a minute or so and then said, "Jack, I didn't realize it until now, but at least one bastard and possibly two escaped from the truck."

I questioned, "And you didn't realize it because?"

Banzai interrupted, "Jack, you know why so don't ask me again."

Yeah it was the 'thing' that took over Banzai - I had seen it before and knew better than to ask again.

The power came back on right in the middle of a news report ... Now I understood what happened and knew what I needed to do...

Flashback – Tatiana – At the hospital

I moved Masha into an examination room and began to work on the wounds which were mostly small cuts from flying glass. I pulled out a piece of glass and swore, "Tвойу мат!" and held up a piece of colored glass.

Masha questioned, "Where did that piece of glass come from?"

I answered, "Unless I am incorrect, this is a piece of stained glass from the Catholic Church's windows."

Masha then swore, "Those сволочь desecrated another church and used the glass in their car bomb!"

Svoloch - bastards

We both paused and listened to a news report. It was a taped message from the Chechen leader who said, "Praise be to Allah for the many recent deaths at the hospital by the hands of one of our martyrs who is now in heaven enjoying his seventy-two virgins. We can only hope this holy warrior took all the American pig dogs with him. If not, I will not rest until all the American pig dogs especially Sgt. Blaine, his partner Jack Reynolds and his girlfriend Tatiana are dead."

Flashback – Ben – At the hospital

I just watched a fucking taped report from the fucking Chechen leader and yelled, "That fucking coward wants a fight, I will give him the fucking fight of his life! Hell they couldn't kill me when I was in a wheelchair just wait until I get out of this piece of shit! I'm going to force feed the fucker a whole damn pig, then I'm going to rip off his head and shit down his neck!!!"

Flashback – Glen

I couldn't believe it: Sgt. Blaine had gone off the deep end after hearing the death threat from the Chechen leader. There were more bleeps of swear words in his tirade than actually understandable words. I got ready to call the Colonel and give her hell when something changes my mind...

Flashback – Jack – At the hospital

Banzai loses it after the Chechen bastard threatens us and swears up a storm. Unfortunately the Russian news services already here are broadcasting all of it. I sure hope their censors don't miss any of the swear words. I began to calm him down when the Spetsnaz get fired up by Banzai's speech and began to chant, "Смерть чеченцу!"

Masha comes over and I ask, "What are they saying?"

She laughs, "They are saying 'death to the Chechen'."

It must really work because then all the people in the emergency room start chanting 'death to the Chechen'.

Maggie walks over and we all join in!!!

Flashback – Glen

Now that was surprising as hell! I thought Sgt. Blaine's tirade was a bad thing, but it fired up all the Spetsnaz and everyone else in the hospital and they were chanting something. I ran to the basement, woke up Jennifer, brought her upstairs and asked, "What are they chanting?"

She listened and then translated, "I think it's something about killing Chechens ... No, it's 'death to the Chechen'."

They flashed back to the message from the Chechen leader and then Sgt. Blaine's fiery response, Jennifer looked at me and asked...

Flashback – Jens

I heard the threat against My Ben's life and understood most of what was said. I asked, "Daddy, perhaps you could bring all the Marines back from Russia?"

Daddy questioned, "Jennifer, what did that terrorist say?"

I told Daddy most of what I could understand, then Daddy said, "Jennifer, while I am bringing back the two officers, after what you just told me there's no way I can bring back Sgt. Reynolds or Sgt. Blaine because that would make it appear that the Marines were running away."

Flashback – Major M – At the hospital

I woke up after the boney bitch beat the shit out of me and had a hell of a headache. The nurse taking care of me said, "Rest Major, you have a concussion."

I saw the boney bitch with the Sgts. and the Spetsnaz chanting something and I realized it was the perfect time to take care of something before my actions got discovered. I slowly slipped up beside Maggie and gently slid her charge card back into her purse.

She turned, saw me and ordered, "Sgts. follow me and the Major."

We moved into an examination room, and the boney bitch said...

Flashback – Colonel Maggie – At the hospital

I looked at the three of them and stated, "Someone played a hell of a trick on Jennifer, the Old Man's daughter. They sent her a box of roses in Sgt. Blaine's name with a note that said he loved her. I figure it has to be one of us here. Now the Old Man is on the warpath and someone's getting shipped to Thule for this."

I watched their faces for reaction, Sgt. Blaine complained, "Well it sure as hell wasn't me, I'd never pull a chicken shit trick like that plus I didn't have the time."

Sgt. Reynolds stated, "Hell, I've been with you the whole time and I'd have no reason to piss off the Old Man any more than I normally do."

We all turned towards the Major. He gave a weird half smirk and answered, "It sure wasn't me ... I know. Why don't you call the flower company and see whose credit card was used."

I sure as hell didn't like the Major's look or attitude...

Flashback – Tatiana and Masha – At the hospital

I alerted Masha and took a picture with the camera on my phone, "The Major just placed something inside the Colonel's purse."

They moved to an examination room while Tatiana and I took the adjacent room and heard the whole conversation. Tatiana was furious and said, "I should kick that Major's ass! I'm sure he did this!"

I added, "This Jennifer Donaldson might be the one that has been sending you the unusual packages. Rumor has it that she has an emotional attachment to Sgt. Blaine."

Tatiana spit, "I should kick her ass too!"

I calmed her, "Tatiana, she's a fourteen year old girl and I'm sure it is just an infatuation."

Tatiana became furious, "That is a nasty trick to play on a young girl! I am going to seriously kick the Major's ass."

Tatiana started to move but I held her arm and cautioned, "This might have been a blessing in disguise since having the Major and the Colonel here has created many problems. Wouldn't it be better if the General recalled both officers?"

Tatiana smiled at me, "Yes, they are a large distraction and seem to want to manage every detail of the Sgts. actions. It was much more enjoyable before they arrived here and began their interference."

I replied, "I'm certain the Major used the Colonel's credit card to purchase the flowers and then slipped it back into her purse. All we have to do is make sure a report of the actions, along with a few strategic lies, falls into the proper hands..."

Flashback – Glen

I slept great in the chair in my den, woke up early, went into the basement woke Jennifer up and said, "Get ready because I'm taking you to school today."

She smiled, "Thank you Daddy, I really didn't want to have to deal with mother today."

I shook my head and said, "Jennifer, I'm not sure how in the hell we are going to fix things this time. Evelyn is not the type to forgive what you told her."

Jennifer looked down and said, "Yes Daddy, I messed up but I know how to fix it. I need to let either you or her spank me for what I said, then the problem with mother will be fixed for now. However, I want both of you present for the spanking and I only want a hand used, not belts or sticks."

My admiration grew for my daughter because we both knew she didn't need to do this.

I dropped Jennifer at school and promised, "I will make sure you are picked up from school."

She kissed me, "Thank you Daddy, and I will make things correct with mother tonight."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.