His Party Favor
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by Marzy Dotes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - While undercover at a posh party, Kailey runs into more than she bargained for with a man with his own agenda.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple  

My mouth rode his cock because it had no choice. I had to do it or the people in the other room would die. Not only that, I had to do him like it was the most pleasurable act I'd done in my life. I'd never even sucked a man off before.

He was my first.

My hair wrapped around his hand as he held me tight. My hands clenching his thighs while my mouth slid up and down his shaft, nursing his head like I knew he wanted each time. I suckled that real special, enjoying the bulbous feel of it inside my mouth, telling myself it was all for show. The slipperiness of it, the saltiness as I curled my tongue tasting every fold of skin, every crease, every raised blood vessel as he hardened even more inside my mouth.

He fucked me then like he did my pussy. Too hard, too fast and I couldn't slow it. I could barely breathe then I remembered how to do it. His balls slapped my chin and I removed one of my hands from his thighs to cradle them without being asked. He groaned in response.

"You're looking like a pro," he said, "You been holding out on me sweet thing or are you just a natural slut?"

I gripped his head with my mouth getting him back to moaning and flicked my tongue underneath like I'd read about once ... guys liked that a lot and he was no different. Maybe that's what a whore would do and I had to be one for the night to get us all out of here alive.

So I told myself but god, did I have to feel the desire coiling inside me then, the anticipation building up, the heat of him inside my mouth, deeper, deeper trying to control what was out of my control. He sighed.

"I'm getting close ... god that mouth..."

I knew what that meant as I felt his shaft stretch my mouth again ... thickness and so hard and yet ... to be possessed by him ... I felt the wetness pool between my legs.

"I'm coming ... oh god..."

His voice became raspy and I felt heady at how I literally had him in my mouth, under the spell of it for at least a brief period. Then I felt tension inside my mouth, his thrusts slow and then the liquid heat spilling into my throat ... tasting so salty and sweet together meshed so that I savored what I shouldn't as it spilled out of him.

"That's it ... swallow all of it. You miss a drop and I'm bringing my partner in to fill you up in a whole different way..."

So I just let him come inside my mouth until he was finished.

I lay spent on the bed, still tasting him as he got off of me and lay next to me spent. I heard his breath coming back to normal, the sweat of his body intermixing with mine.

"I have half the mind to take you with us," he said, "that way I could fuck you whenever I want ... teach you so many different ways to please me. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

I shook my head mutely. Oh god no ... I couldn't do that. I only let him use me like this because I wanted us to get out of here.

He stroked a damp tendril of hair off my face.

"Oh yes ... I could use you ... where we're going, it's paradise and it's very isolated and I need plenty of ... diversion and relaxation and fucking a woman is my favorite way ... day in day out, night after night ... every way a woman can be fucked. I never get tired."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.