His Party Favor - Cover

His Party Favor

Copyright© 2013 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - While undercover at a posh party, Kailey runs into more than she bargained for with a man with his own agenda.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple  

I felt the fullness of him from that first stroke. The one which breached my pussy and made me suck in my breath. I'd wanted to curse him for what he just did, pinning me against the wall with his hard, slickened body.

I gasped because it stung, the way he thrust inside me pinning me to the wall. I didn't dare look down in case I saw anything that'd scar me. He looked down at me.

"Oh god that feels sweet. Nice and tight ... around my cock."

I just stared at him mutely, knowing that our bodies were joined in a way I never imagined. I felt him stretch my pussy as he took it, the burn getting more and more intense with each inch he conquered.

"I don't..."

"I know you don't you little slut."

He used body and a hand to spread my legs wider and bucked against me again ... I'd thought he'd gone deep but he'd just gotten started.

"Oh god it hurts..."

"No it doesn't ... It can't not for a whore like you. It'll hurt more for you not to fuck a real man."

I sneered.

"You're not real..."

He got in my face.

"I'll make it real..."

He lifted me up higher and really plowed into me then. I screamed as my back hit the wall with the power he held between his own legs. His cock so deep inside me, his pelvis struck mine and I felt something slap me. It couldn't be ... I closed my eyes. He rocked against me, withdrawing and then pushing in harder, my legs already spread wide open. His cock slicing inside of me though less like a sharpness as the pain ebbed.

Instead of the stinging, I felt the heaviness inside me, the chafing and something must worse than pain.

Something more like pleasure.

Each stroke in and out ... oh god ... I couldn't let him know that my body anticipated the next.

"It's all right to like what I'm doing. No one else needs to know."

My face burned as my lower body began to push up in anticipation of each thrust on its own. I tried to stop it, really I did but each time ... it promised more and delivered.

"I can tell you're getting into it," he said, "Don't you dare lie to me."

I shook my head.

"I hate it."

He smiled as he bucked his hips against mine.

"No you don't ... you've been wanting it like and you'd be begging for it..."

I felt pinned to the wall by this mass of muscle and nailed by something more powerful ... something that threatened to break me. Then he started kissing me, nibbling at my neck, my ears as he ground into me. I tried pushing him away when it got too damn intense and he pushed me against the wall again.

My legs started buckling and I thought I might fall on the floor but he grabbed my ass and pulled me up.

"Wrap your legs around me or I'll drop you on that ass."

"No ... then drop me..."

"I'll just fuck you on the damn floor and maybe I'll bring Slade in here and you can suck him off while I do you..."

My mouth gaped.

"You wouldn't..."

He looked straight at me, his faces inches away.

"Don't test me you little bitch. I'm not your boyfriend out there. I'm the man who's nailing you in here."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.