His Party Favor - Cover

His Party Favor

Copyright© 2013 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - While undercover at a posh party, Kailey runs into more than she bargained for with a man with his own agenda.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple  

I'd fantasized about this moment so many times I lost count. I'd be lying on the bed, buck naked with my legs open and some gorgeous man's head in between them with his mouth on my pussy. Licking it, mouthing it, sucking it until I wanted to die from it.

It just never had been like now with this man forcing me to let him go down on me. Pushing me down on the bed, pushing my legs open and then sliding in between them. He'd hoisted my body a bit further on the mattress. I let him of course unable to stop him.

He picked up the bottle again and I licked my lips. I glared at him like I hated him for defiling me like he threatened to do. Not that he cared ... I knew better now not to bait him to just do me fast now that I knew Slade waited in the other room. I didn't want to be fucked and enjoy it ... but I didn't want Slade in here. The vibe that came from him the few moments we were together ... feral and deadly. When he walked out of the room leaving me alone with Buck, it's like something foreboding went with him.

"You want it don't you? You can lie to me but every woman's dying to have her pussy eaten by a real man..."

I scoffed.

"You're not a real man ... you had to threaten to kill my friends to fuck me."

I thought that might offend him but I thought wrong. He chuckled.

"No ... you were eying me all night like a naughty girl wanting a roughneck in her bed doing her like her boyfriend wouldn't. If you wanted that guy in the other room so damn much, you wouldn't still be a virgin."

I bit my tongue knowing I was being baited. Damn he ... and he stopped talking to me. He took the bottle of liquid fire.

"This might sting but I'll make it feel so much better."

I squirmed and twisted in absolute futility to stop him from trickling tequila on my pussy. My bush soaked most of it that spilled over including from my belly but I felt the burn. I hissed, unable to stop it. I bucked my hips because I felt so wanton ... the very last thing ... but he'd never see it.

Never.

His lips caressed by belly, his tongue lapping up the droplets of liquor ... thrusting its tip into my belly button and I arched my back.

"You like that ... I'm just getting started."

I closed my eyes not wanting to see around me. God, I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I tried to twist but he had me pinned in with his arms.

"Stop moving ... I can bring Slade in to hold you if you're fighting me ... of course once he sees you ... I might not be able to hold him back."

I froze.

"I can tie your wrists and ankles to the bedposts if you want ... make it more exciting."

I shook my head. I didn't want to be more at his mercy.

He started on me again, his mouth, his tongue, the grazing of his teeth against my bare skin moved lower and I felt the gnawing sensation in my belly. The kind a woman gets that told her pussy needed some action, needed to be filled with something hard, thick and oh so hot. I didn't like this but that part of me needed ... I couldn't say, couldn't even think what it wanted. It wanted him to fuck me, to slide his cock inside my sheathed heat, slippery and wet ... joined together. But restraints...

"No ... I don't want to be tied..."

"No you want to be fucked ... but first things first..."

My cheeks burned, how he dare tell me what I wanted. But he didn't care ... his mouth just got closer ... closer to my pussy. He shifted his body so he started licking up the wetness from the tequila of course from inside my upper thighs. He sucked the skin ... gently and then with a bit of teeth. I groaned and then clamped my mouth shut.

Then I felt the dab, wet and alive on my pussy ... his tongue first tracing my seam, daring it to open and his lips tried to coax that pair of rosy lips open ... I pressed my mouth tighter shut since I couldn't close my legs. I didn't want to be that virginal girl but I didn't want him either. I wanted...

His tongue lapped up between my pussy lips and I thought he'd stroke my clit but he didn't ... he just ran his tongue back and forth along the cleft but even that ... Oh god, I never ever imagined the sensations being tongue stroked there would rush through me like a waterfall cascading down on my face, icy cold but heating up my skin it touched. I couldn't bear it ... if he hit my clit with that tongue I knew I'd die ... even worse I'd do all kinds of things that I couldn't face. I didn't feel chaste ... I felt like a slut ... oh a part of me right now wanted to be his slut.

The rest of me ... felt horrified that I would betray myself so easily. But if he stopped right now, he'd find out how much he controlled me. He kept licking my pussy and then his mouth would grasp one of its lips and suckle it ... or both of them and I'd feel my skin tingle all over my body. I forced my body to lie still even though it wanted to buck and writhe underneath his mouth. That didn't mean I wanted it did it?

I thought about Dallas out there praying that I'd survive a rape, a brutal defilation of my body and if he knew the truth ... the humiliation that filled me now. I wasn't being forced like Dallas imagined right now ... I was lying naked spread eagled on a bed having a man lick and suck tequila off of my pussy on the edge of showing him how much I wanted it. I knew now I was way over my head with Buck ... he'd had time to plan this night not me filling in more details each time he jacked off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.