His Party Favor - Cover

His Party Favor

Copyright© 2013 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - While undercover at a posh party, Kailey runs into more than she bargained for with a man with his own agenda.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple  

I struggled to sit on the bed facing him, my legs splayed open. He nudged them open even further and slipped his body between them. He placed his hands on my thighs to do that and any thought I had of resisting ... well he didn't need to remind me of the high stakes game he played.

If I didn't come, people would die. God, the solution seemed to be to fake it but he warned me about that too. He'd know the difference. I bit my lip as he appraised me all over again, nearly buck naked except for some garters and stockings and my heeled shoes. My naked breasts at attention, my nipples hard and glistening from the tequila shower. My curvy body sitting straight, my pussy nestled in my bush just waiting.

I didn't think he'd ever stop looking at me. He needed to just get it over with, it'd be so easy to just push me back on the bed, dispose of his own briefs and climb on top of me, he'd pin me right on the bed and then thrust his cock inside me. I couldn't stop him, I'd be at his mercy.

"No ... no I'm not going to force you," he said, "Let your boyfriend think I'm making you fuck me while you're crying and pleading with me to stop. I know you'll let him believe that too ... that you had no choice."

I tried not to let my mouth feel dry.

"I don't have a choice ... you'll kill them if I don't let you fuck me."

He put a finger on my mouth and looked directly in my eyes.

"No ... I'll kill them if I can't make you come."

He stroked my inner thighs teasingly along my silk stockings and tormenting my bare skin as he reminded me just how I was at his mercy. He wanted me to spend the rest of my life wishing he'd forced himself on me, my worst fear of all before I walked in this room.

"You'll have my cherry isn't that enough?"

That sent a charge through him which hadn't been my intent. The thrill of being the first to fuck my pussy? I had spent nights in my bed rubbing myself off imagining what it'd be like to have a man's cock inside my pussy, thick and hard enough to stretch me to where I burned. Raw power in between my thighs, being ridden hard and the feel of having a cock pumping in and out of me, to look down and see it penetrate me, disappearing inside my body before reappearing. A man's guttural cries against my shoulder as he took me over and over again like we were animals.

I had fantasies of a man wanting me so much, craving me that he'd dominate me with his body and his words. He'd grab hold of me when I was most vulnerable and take me kicking and trying to get away from him into his lair. Throw me on the bed, force my legs open and give me a good hard fucking until I had no choice but to submit. Talk to me dirty telling me every sordid act he'd do to me and how much I wanted it before he'd do it. Call me his slut, his whore ... mark me with his cum when he was finished with me.

These were just fantasies. I never had plans to make them real. I never told them to any man.

"I want more than your cherry," he said, "but that's a start ... and while I break it your boyfriend will be filling his head with images of what he thinks I'm doing to his precious girlfriend ... the one he's not man enough to fuck himself."

That angered me and I snapped at him.

"You're not man enough to rape me..."

His eyes grew stone cold again which made me shiver. Here was a man capable of violence and forcing a woman to submit to him in all kinds of ways.

"You want to be raped? I can have Slade come out here and do it while I watch. He likes you too in his own way."

Now fear filled me. I hadn't even considered the man who'd brought me in here and what he might want from me.

"He'll bruise you so you can't walk afterward but you can still kneel while you blow him. He's just waiting for the order."

No, I didn't want to deal with Slade. I didn't want to be here at all. I knew I wouldn't leave this bedroom without having a man fuck me. I walked in here a virgin but I wouldn't be leaving as one.

I looked straight at him. How was I going to get my friends out of this nightmare alive? I put my hands on his bare chest.

"You do it ... I don't want to be a virgin," she said, "Make me your woman ... it'll be our secret..."

I forced those words out of my mouth, not catching them on my tongue.

"I'll make you my slut."

He spread my thighs open wider and moved closer to me. Then he picked up the bottle of tequila and told me to open my mouth.

I did and he pressed the bottle against my lips and the liquor poured inside ... I could barely swallow it ... as it burned a trail down my throat warming my insides. My lips hugged the neck of the bottle near its opening as I nursed it.

He told me to stop and pulled it out of my mouth, spilling liquor all over my mouth and onto my chest. He lowered his mouth over mine, possessing it without any gentleness. He used his tongue to trace my lips lapping up droplets of tequila and his mouth to savor my lips. His hands resting on the bed on either sides of my hips.

The sensations his mouth elicited ... I tried to stem them back ... I didn't want to feel the wildness of anticipation that lapped at me. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth, trailing it inside, sucking with his mouth to thoroughly taste me. I hated it, god I hated it. Forced intimacy that would have made me blush had it been an ardent lover.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.