His Party Favor
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Marzy Dotes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - While undercover at a posh party, Kailey runs into more than she bargained for with a man with his own agenda.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple  

Buck stared at me for a long moment, clearly savoring the view. The power he welded over the woman he now had at his mercy.

The moment he had been planning for quite some time while I'd been unaware he even existed.

"So you're just going to stare at me?"

I injected some defiance in my voice, the only legal fight against him. Anything else, my friends would die.

He wanted it easy. I wasn't giving in. There were other ways of resistance. He would learn them all before the night was over.

"No ... I'm not," he said, "I'm just admiring my prize. You're a very sexy woman Kailey. Any man would line up to fuck you."

I smirked.

"But instead I get you..."

He took a step closer to me, still appraising me, making it clear that nothing I said would penetrate his armor. I wanted to stop him from penetrating more than just my body.

"You look hot in that dress," he said, "of course you're going to look better out of it."

"You'll have to tear it off me Buck," she said, "I'm not stripping in front of you."

He chuckled.

"You shy or something?"

I shook my head.

"You a virgin... ?"

I refused to answer that question. The last thing I wanted to give him was more power to weld against me.

But he was perceptive.

"I bet that one boyfriend of yours dumped you for not letting him inside you?"

I felt my skin burn on my face at how he said that. He'd nailed my ex right on that one ... he wanted more than I wanted to give him and bailed. I never fucked a man and the one who had plotted to get me in his bed was going to figure it out.

I pressed my lips together and wrapped my arms around my chest, not wanting to give him an inch. If he found out the truth ... he'd own me more than my pussy that night. He'd said he wanted to brand me with his cum, who better than a virgin?

"So I'm not just getting you tonight, I'm getting your cherry too? Your very first lover ... the one you'll always remember ... talk about branding you."

"Then this is going to be real special ... here I had you marked as a slut and you're a sweet little virgin..."

The way he said that should have done more than scare me, a part of me responded ... the darker side of me that cursed myself for not giving men what they wanted.

"I'm going to take it slow ... to not hurt you and that's not going to be easy," he said, "You see, I've been locked up and there hasn't been anyone. It's going to be hard not to rape you."

"Locked up?"

"Yes on a conspiracy charge for a couple years," he said, "but it gave me plenty of time to think about what it'd be like to fuck you."

I jutted out my chin.

"Then do it ... just fuck me, break my cherry if you want it, just get it over with..."

He shook his head.

"No by the time I get near done with you, you're going to beg for it ... you're going to beg me to take you hard ... no will be the last word on your mind. I'm going to wind you up so much I'll make you my whore all night long."

I shivered. I didn't know what he meant. I had pictured him pushing me on the bed and thrusting his cock inside of me while I tried to stop him. I couldn't even imagine any other way.

"Oh god no ... please just do it," I said, "I don't want to be your lover in any way."

He smiled.

"That'd be easy enough if you even know what it meant," he said, closing the door behind him and walking him into the bedroom, "but you don't."

"I know enough ... so you just going to stand there? I'm right here waiting for you to do something."

Forcing bravado into my voice didn't come naturally ... not when I wanted to both run and stand still at the same time.

"Take off that dress ... I want to see what a virgin wears underneath it," he said, "white and lacy I'm thinking if you're good. Something else if you're not."

I hesitated not wanting to do it. Remove any barriers between him and my pussy.

"Take it off ... or I'll cut it off of you," he said, "I'd rather not ruin such an expensive dress getting what I want."

I didn't move.

"It's not going to stop it from happening Kailey," he said, "I can fuck you with it on ... I just want to take a look at how pure you really are ... underneath your costume."

"You know already..."

"Shut up and take it off ... pretend you're my whore. You'll feel like it soon enough."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.