The Invisible Man at Midnight - Cover

The Invisible Man at Midnight

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harry was pleased with the experiment because of the perks of stealing favors from unsuspecting females in all types of situations. He meets a pretty policewoman who finds his naked appearance much to her liking. Harry likes everything about her except her handcuffs which she wields with plenty of skill.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Doctor Heyward was certainly not happy with his project assistant Harry Ames because he had reason to believe the young fool was using the invisibility formula to shield his naked form from randomly selected females when they were defenseless in their beds at night. Admittedly, it was something he had experimented with when he first started the project but found the excitement and shouting was far too stressful on his nerves.

He knew his use of the formula in the fitting rooms of the nearby upscale ladies shop was far too naughty for a man of his genteel background and mature status but it was difficult to pass up the opportunity to see attractive females with breeding and impeccable social standing strip down to the bare skin and get up close and personal with their feminine goodies and secrets of the flesh. Of course, he never reached out and interfered with any them in a physical sense but he could tell that some of the wiser and more mature females had a sixth sense about such matters and knew instinctively that they were being watched.

Young Harry was merely feeling his oats and apparently sowing them incognito under the influence of the potent formula. He hoped that the silly boy would be wise enough to know when the risk was too great and would avoid taking chances that would expose them both to the ridicule of their peers.

The two teenage interns were Debbie and Tina and no one at the institute really knew their last names and in point of fact it was entirely irrelevant. They were about as dissimilar as could be with the notable exception that they had both passed their eighteenth birthday the previous month.

Debbie was blonde and a bit slow to understand complicated instructions. She was extremely attractive and her attitude was a blessing in disguise. The fact that she had been raised to be obedient to men and to do her best to follow any instruction given by her superiors made her a favorite of the male researchers and they often teased her by seeing how far she would go to follow an order. Young Harry was a culprit in that regard and once had her on her knees allowing him to feed her pudding from a bowl with a tiny spoon completely oblivious to the lust-filled amusement in his eyes.

On the other hand, Tina was a different sort of girl entirely. She was all black shadows and hidden secrets. Her Goth style was replete with multi-pierced ears and a tiny diamond in the side of her pretty nose. She had treated both Harry and the Doctor to her tattoo of a flame-breathing dragon that started on her hip and released its fiery assault in the direction of her closely-shaved snatch. Unfortunately, she had no breasts to speak of, but that was the only downside all things considered and the male interns spread the rumor that she was ready to take it "up the bum" at the drop of a hint.

Harry had already filled the pretty Debbie's mouth with his spunk making her think that it was all some sort of trick by the experimenters in the laboratory. It was lucky for him she was a swallower because there was no evidence to link him to her sticky lips. His only incident with Tina came close to a disaster because the girl was unwilling to believe the shaft that slipped inside her rear door was that of a ghost. She had flung the talc powder with skill and his from was outlined in full relief against the black and white tiles on the laboratory walls. Being a female to never waste a good buggering, she merely bent over and allowed him to complete the exercise and then he faded away into the hallway shedding the talc powder as he ran.

It was a close call and one that he did not care to repeat.

In the back of Harry's mind was the possibility of finding a suitable female subject to carry out the invisibility field work from the woman's point of view. At first, he had considered using either Debbie or Tina but he found one to be a bit lacking in good judgment and the other a bit too devious for his liking. The thing that made his mind take a different direction was the follow-up encounter with Police Detective Sergeant Sue Pennyworth who had proven to be no-nonsense and with a take-charge attitude that tended to make him feel a bit inadequate.

He had invited her to dinner at his home and managed to slip her a sedative of moderate strength that still had the effect of making her totally relaxed and unable to resist physically. He was more interested in taking some unusual liberties with her person that was quite short of actual rape or abuse in any sense of the words. He spent some time between her lovely white legs getting her scent and taste imbedded in his nostrils and mouth but did not actually penetrate her feminine folds in any degree of depth. Even in her semi-conscious state, the strong woman achieved a shuddering orgasm that almost bounced him off the leather sofa in his living room. He did apply some pressure with his teeth on her hindquarters to see her reaction and found she was definitely in favor of such activity normally given wide berth by females of an independent mind. All in all, she seemed quite perfect for a field assignment and now all he had to do was convince her to help him promote the acceptance of the invisibility capability.

She woke up with a sharp glance in his direction but he assumed the guise of complete innocence telling her,

"You must have had a bit too much wine with dinner, dear, so I just let you have a little nap and now you are all refreshed."

They made a lot of small talk and since the evening was still young, they wound up in the bedroom in the horizontal position and he allowed Sergeant Sue to drill him on the proper angle of impalement when in the prone bone position. She seemed to be enthusiastic with his performance and he removed the drenched sheets before her juices went through to the expensive mattress underneath.

Harry spooned the pretty policewoman from behind and in a soft voice that was almost a whisper explained the invisibility project to her in layman's terms that she could easily understand. She was giggling as if he was making a joke but when she turned around and didn't see him despite the fact his rampant cock was pressing urgently into her flanks, she understood immediately and realized he was dead serious.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.