How I Became a Gigolo - Cover

How I Became a Gigolo

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of Billy Weston and how he became a professional gigolo at age 14. His sister Jenny appointed herself as his pimp. At first, his parents thought that he was still doing lawn care until his mother found over $8,000 stashed in his room. That's when things got a little complicated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

I must have started out my career as a teenage boy pretty much like 99.9% of the rest of the male population: I jacked-off five times or so a day. Some days I did it even more than five times, but I had to back off when I got sore lumps in my armpits. I don't remember where I ran across the information, but I read that too much jacking-off could make those sore lumps. Anyway, when I cut back on jacking-off, the sore lumps went away, so I guess the information had been correct.

I guess you could say that I had a normal family: a mother, a father, and a sister, Jenny, who was about three years older than me. Jenny was not what you would call a raving beauty, but she was damned nice looking. I noticed that about the time she started growing her boobs, but I was really too young to grasp the significance of those lumps.

I found out sort of accidentally that she was dating on the sly when she was 13, and I knew she was no virgin by the time she hit 16. I knew that because Jenny would bring boys into her bedroom when she thought nobody was home, but I was there one day.

The funny noises coming from her bedroom were too much of a temptation for me to resist, so I peeked in on her when I got the chance. At first, I did not understand what was going on, except that I could tell that Jenny and her visitor were being very physically active and really enjoying what they were doing. I got more information later when it dawned on me to hide in her closet just before Jenny and her boyfriend got to her bedroom.

It was fun to watch them strip each other because they were in such a hurry that they got in each other's way. Sometimes I had to work to keep from laughing out loud at their antics. I really liked watching that part of the show because it gave me a good chance to study Jenny's naked body, something I had never before had a chance to do. Man, that provided a lot of inspiration for my jack-off sessions. It was great to see Jenny like that because she shaved the hair between her legs, and I got to see her bare pussy.

Also, by this time, her boobs really were worth looking at. Currently, Jenny was wearing a B-cup bra (I knew because I checked her laundry), and she only needed it for modesty. There was absolutely no sag to her tits, and her nipples were centered in beautiful pink areolas. Jenny was neither fat or skinny, but seemed to me to have just the right amount of meat on her bones. Overall, I just loved to look at her.

Usually, at this stage of the proceedings, I got kind of distracted as I was heartily beating my meat, so I did not pay much attention to the two of them climbing onto her bed. By the time I had shot my first load and was able to devote my full attention to the sex on the bed, Jenny's boyfriend was already pumping away at her. Unfortunately, my angle was not the best, so I was not able to see his cock penetrating her pussy.

Oh, I had taken the usual Sex Ed class, so I knew in theory what was going on. On top of that, I had heard all of the usual bull shit from my male friends and acquaintances about how fucking was done. Nevertheless, I knew I was missing a lot by not being able to see Jenny and her boyfriend in action.

Anyway, I enjoyed about six months of this voyeurism, until one day, Jenny marched into my bedroom. Naturally, she did not knock on the door before she opened it, and she caught me lying on my bed jacking-off. The first words out of her mouth were, "My God, Billy, how often do you do that? I figured you were getting enough from spying on me while I fucked in my bedroom. You were not very careful, so I found where you had dribbled jizz on the floor when you came."

I had snatched a pillow to cover my cock and balls, but Jenny had had plenty of time to see what I was doing. "God damn it, Jenny! How many times have I told you to knock before coming in my room? I always knock before entering your room, don't I?"

"Yeah, that may be, but I don't spy on you from your closet."

Well, she had me there. Not having a good comeback, I had the sense not to say anything. That probably saved my bacon.

Jenny said, "You never did answer my question. How often do you beat your meat?"

Well, she had me, and I knew I would not get any peace until I answered her question. "I usually do it around five times a day if I get that much time alone. Why do you ask?"

"We girls were talking one day about the size of a boy's cock and comparing what we had heard about the size among the boys at school. During the conversation, Mary Ashton said that she heard that you had the biggest cock in the freshman class. I got to thinking about that and about you watching me fuck, so I decided to check you out. Now that I have seen your hard on, I can believe what Mary said."

"Yeah, I guess that is true. I think I have seen most of the cocks in my class during the shower after gym, and I probably agree with you. So why this sudden interest in the size of my cock?"

"The truth is, I have gotten kind of bored with the fucking I have been getting from the tiny cocks of the boys in my class. Now that I have seen yours, I am anxious to give you a ride to see if you feel as good as you look."

"Jesus, Jenny! We can't do that! That would be incest, and that's against the law."

"Hell, Billy, that won't make any difference if you don't make me pregnant. I have been on the Pill for the past year, so there is no way that you could knock me up. Under those conditions, I can't see that the question of incest has any bearing on the matter! What I want to know is will you fuck me?"

"Dammit, Jenny, I'd fuck you in a minute anytime that I got the chance. Just tell me when and I'll be there! There is one thing you have to know, though: I am still a virgin, so you will have to teach me what to do."

"WHAT?! You took the Sex Ed course and watched me fuck I have forgotten how many times, and you are still not sure what to do?! Dammit, Billy, I know you're smarter than that!"

"Calm down, Jenny. Yeah, I know the general principles, but never could see you and your boyfriend clearly enough to know exactly what you were doing. Hell, I figured that you would have fun teaching me how to be a good fucker. I know you have had a lot of practice, so you ought to be the best teacher that I could find."

"Okay, Billy, you made the sale. Come to my room tomorrow while our folks are away from the house, and we will do our first session. I said 'first session' because you will need some practice before you can satisfy me completely. We'll start tomorrow and see how things go from there. It's a good thing tomorrow is Saturday, and we will have most of the day to ourselves."


Dammit, I had a hell of a time staying calm and not tipping off to our parents that something unusual was up. I did manage to keep the secret, so Dad left to play golf and hang out with his friends the rest of the day, and Mom left to meet her friends at the mall. We could figure that neither one would show up back at the house before 3:00 PM. That should be plenty of time for our first session of sex.

I wasn't sure exactly what Jenny expected of me, so I wore some boxer shorts and nothing else to her bedroom a few minutes after Mom left for the mall. I am pretty buff, so I was surprised when I walked in on Jenny and she giggled. Dammit, that was embarrassing, especially since she was naked as she lay in bed.

I blushed, and I swear it felt like it was from head to toe. I asked, "Dammit, Jenny, why did you laugh at me?"

"Oh, Billy, I was not laughing at you. You just reminded me of every porno film and video that I have ever seen when the hero first goes into the heroine's bedroom. I just thought of the connection between what we were about to do and the average porno. I'm sorry, and I promise not to do something like that again. Now shuck those boxers and join me in bed. I can hardly wait to feel your cock inside me."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.