Surprise!
Chapter 6

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A late afternoon in the life of a new-age family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest  

“I don’t mind, if Lynn doesn’t, what do you say, Sis?”

She was still taking rather shallow breaths, when Dad said, ‘Whatever you want, Baby. You wanna be fucked by your Daddy?”

“Oooooh, Daddy ... please?”

Mom took me by the hand and got us both out of the room, got me on my back in their room, and first thing, cleaned my dick off using her lips and mouth. Besides satisfying us both, she promptly got on me, now hard, and started fucking me from on top.

She might be a bit zaftig, but, she is still a magnificently beautiful woman, with long blonde hair to her elbows. Her breasts were bigger than Lynn’s, but that only meant, there was more to grab and suck on, which I did. Her nipples were twice the size of my sisters.

Between her fucking me, and my squeezing and sucking her tits, I was rapidly moving towards a second cumming.

“Mom, Moooooooooom, oh dear ... oh god, Geez, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, cumming, cumming...”

“Jackie boy, you are almost as good a fuck as your father. don’t stop yet, please?”

I had released so much inside her, I impressed myself, as our partners walked in with Lynn saying, “God Jack, you were really yelling, what’s he doing Mom?”

“He came ... he came so much; I can hardly believe it. Twice as much as you did, Jacob, but don’t think I want to stop fucking you. Maybe we can have some regular sexual sharing?”

“Works for me,” I said.

“My brother Sam and I fucked your mother at the same time, it was great,” my father said, shocking us kids.

“You mean, one of you in her pussy, and the other in her ass?” I asked.

“We can do that, if you want to, Dad. My guess is that Lynn would like that, wouldn’t you Honey?”

“Right now, my pussy hurts, take a shower with me, Jack, come on,” Lynn said. “Mother, get off him, please?”

“Nooooooo, not yet. Five more minutes, please?”

My dad got on his back next to me, just like I was and asked Lynn to get back on him. She hesitated for a split second, but slipped back on him, making a fabulous, “Oooohhhhh, Ooooh, Daddy!”

Watching them got me hardening again. which my mom enjoyed immensely.

Well, this will forever change everything between the four of us from this point on in our lives.

With both ladies in a similar position, mom reached over and started to play with Lynn’s breasts. By the sounds they were making, they were quite evidently enjoying themselves.

Lynn was ‘feeling up’ Mom, another seminal moment, and I heard Dad say something like, “Damn!”

I was blowing up inside my mom, while watching this happening between mother and daughter.

Oh Boy!


Eventually, my nuts began to hurt, and Lynn had to get off Dad. We ran to our room, taking a nice warm shower. Inexorably, Lynn asked for me to give her a shower fuck, and I did, because my feelings for her had changed from brother to lover in only a few days.

Five weeks later, we got a call, from Grandpa Jeremiah (Dad’s Dad), asking if he and my Grandma Sylvia could come over for four days, because their house was being tented for termites. They also mentioned they had some stuff to give and tell us.

Cool!

Unfortunately, I had completely moved into my sister’s larger bedroom with her, so I had to move back into my room for their visit. It was a nuisance, but I understood why.

We had a fourth bedroom, set aside for visits like this, with a nice queen bed with room for someone to stay as needed. They had never asked us to put them up, and we were the only other family members living in the entire state of Tennessee. They lived in Nashville, we all lived in Chattanooga. Everyone else lived either in Louisville, Kentucky, St. Louis, Missouri and Toledo, Ohio.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.