Surprise!
Chapter 4

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A late afternoon in the life of a new-age family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest  

My phone ringing woke me up, “Hello?”

“We are in the basement working out,” my Dad said. “Join us, if you want, or not?”

“We got to sleep rather late, we’ll be downstairs, eventually, OK?”

“Sure thing.”

“Who was that?” my lovely sister said stretching her arms out.

“Mom and Dad are working out, in the basement, I thought we’d stay here for a while longer, OK?”

“Kiss me, please?”

Never one to refuse the request of my sister, since she was nine and I was eight, I leaned over her, and we had another one of those magically hot kisses.

I moved myself over her with both of my legs between hers, as we commenced the kiss, with neither of us wanting to stop. My dick was getting hard, again, and enlarged to the point it was touching her beneath me.

She broke the kiss enough to say, “I’m ready now, go ahead, please?”

Using my right hand, I determined I was poised exactly at her pussy. With her so eager, I simply pushed forward, hopeful she wasn’t a virgin.

“Oohhh,” she said. “Did you just break my hymen?”

“You’re still a virgin, I’m sorry!”

“You are why I have stayed a virgin, Jack. I’ve always wanted you to be my first. I should have told you.”

“What do you want me to do, Lynn?”

“Fuck me, fuck me hard, little brother, I want all of you deep inside me, please?”

I began the motions and it was amazing, how good it felt. I’ve been masturbating for a number of years, causing many stains both inside my underwear and on my bed linen, but this was new.

Very new ... and very exciting!


“Lynn, I am about to cum ... in your pussy, on your belly, or in your mouth, pretty girl?”

“Keep it inside me, it feels so good, Jack. Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, I’m taking all of you, aren’t I?”

“Yeah, you got all of me inside, it feels so perfect, like maybe our destiny?”

“Oh, my God!” she said. “That’s amazing, I feel the same way. Fuck me harder, please?”

I had been taking a leisurely approach to this, so her sexual request motivated me to move into a faster rhythm, which made her very happy. She even giggled.

I leaned forward getting her butt off the bed, and, without telling her, I came ... and came ... and came some more.

“Oooohhhhhhhhh, Goooodddd, are you coming?”

“Yeah, a bunch. If you weren’t on the pill, I would think I just got you pregnant, beautiful girl.”

“Would you like me to be pregnant?” she said.

Even though I had just come, that got me hard, hearing her say that.

“Are we doing it again, Jack?” she asked.

“I think I need to get some nourishment before I fuck you again, if you don’t mind?” I asked her.

“Good idea, but I’ve been sweating, I need a shower first.”

“Could we take one together?” I asked.

Her face broke into a great big smile as she got up to say, “That sounds like a blast, I gotta pee first.”

She ran into her bathroom, holding herself to not drip on her bedroom floor, and I followed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.