Surprise!
Chapter 3

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A late afternoon in the life of a new-age family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest  

As we washed and put away the dishes and glasses from dinner. Lynn said, “Did you expect that news, Jack?”

“No ... amazing, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” she said, picking up a glass and drying it off. “Are we really going to sleep together?”

“A little sleep, and a little love, but only if you want to, Lynn,” I said to my surprised older sister.

Quietly, we finished up the task at hand. She turned to me and our eyes connected for a long moment. I took the moment and put my hands on either side of her face.

“Damn, that feels nice, Jack,” she said. “I might be more ready to do this than I thought.”

I wasn’t going to let go of her, until I gave her a kiss, and pulled her mouth to mine and we had our first sexually charged kiss, as my hands moved from her face to the small of her back and we transformed into a full body contact kiss.

Hmmmmmm, it felt so nice.

After disconnecting, she took me by my hand and we walked up the stairs, hearing some amazing sounds from our parent’s room.

“Oh, god, Oh, god, oh god, oh god ... Jacob!”

We smiled and she led me to her room.

“Do you love me, Lynn?” I asked walking into her room.

“Since I was 14 years old, Jack. Only now we can express ourselves, completely.”

“I was only 13 years old”...

“Shut up and take off my clothes, please?”

“Yes, fair maiden ... as you wish!”

We both stripped one another, very slowly, until I was left in my boxers and she only had on panties. I got excited and took off her bra so I could see what I had been missing all these years.

She mentioned she was a size 34C, and put my hands on them. They were so very soft, but I was so nervous all I did was keep my hands in place.

“You can squeeze them, if you want, I wouldn’t mind,” she said.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” I said.

“Go ahead, maybe I like it rough?”

Damn!

Before I could do what, she wanted, she reached inside my boxer fly and had hold of me.

“If you don’t squeeze my breasts as hard as you want, I will squeeze you until you scream in pain.”

She certainly knows how to motivate, and she gave a nice tight squeeze, only a little painful.

I took my hands of her breasts, and dropped my mouth on the nearest one, making her let go of me and she put out a marvelous moan.

“Ooohhhh, my!” she said.

With that, I picked her up and moved her to the foot of her bed and pulled down her panties seeing her completely naked for the very first time.

“Dear god, sis ... you are so beautiful!”

She was overwhelmed and began getting emotional, “I want you inside me, please?”

“I was thinking the same thing,” I said dropping my boxers to my feet and stepping out of them.

I have had many erections in my young life, but, in reaction to my own sister being completely naked on her own bed, I was sticking straight out and my dick had never been so hard or looked so big, from my point of view.

“My goodness Jack, how big is that?”

“Last time I measured myself, I was only six inches hard.”

“That’s longer than six inches, more like eight or nine. I don’t know if it will all fit inside me, little brother.”

“You can tell me, once I am inside, if I am hitting the back wail of your pussy, Lynn? Do you want me to push my way inside?”

“Let’s let things happen on their own,” she said, opening the covers and climbing inside and beckoning me to join her.

“Sounds like a good idea,” I replied getting in behind her.

“Don’t you want to turn out the lights?”

“I’d prefer leaving a light on so I can look at my gorgeous sister all night long.”

“But, I can’t sleep with the lights on,” she said, making a valid point.

I got out of the bed, turned off the overhead light, and turned on the bedside light, by reaching over her upper body.

She took me and started a kiss, and I was rising to the occasion once again.

We were both under the covers now, with only her bedside light on. It was midnight, she turned onto her left side and I cuddled up tight behind her.

“Are you going to fuck my butt?”

“Sorry, I’d much prefer being inside your beautiful pussy, Lynn.”

“Have some patience with me, please?”

I backed away enough, put my arm over her right side and cupped her breast.

“Hmmmm, that is perfect, goodnight!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.