Surprise!
Chapter 2

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A late afternoon in the life of a new-age family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest  

We quickly ate our dinners as mom and dad were glancing at each other, with her saying, “Are you sure you want to tell them?”

“Sonia, it’s time they know, everything.”

“OK, you can start and I’ll fill in as you go, OK?” my pretty blonde mother said, as Lynn took me by the hand.

“Kids,” dad began, “I was the sixth of six kids growing up in Roanoke, Virginia. Our parents, Jeremiah and Sylvia raised us as strict Catholics.”

“I was the fifth,” Mom added, with a smile.

“Yes, you were,” he said to her giving her a kiss on the nose.

How cute!

“Anyway, Dad was a pilot for United Airlines, having come straight from the Korean Conflict, and was very busy flying all the time, leaving mom and us kids alone quite a bit.”

“Jacob and I hung around each other a lot, due to only one school year between us,” Mom added. “We helped each other with schoolwork, and often would lay back on his bed, completely dressed, to listen to records, which were still in vogue.”

“At the same time, Dad wouldn’t let Mom work, with his firm opinion that ‘A woman’s place is in the home.’ However, while I was 15 and this doll was 16, our three brothers and one sister were old enough to get a job and Dad had expected as much.”

“We weren’t expected to get a job until we got to be 18,” Mom added.

“Thank you, Honey,” Dad smiled. “I’m glad we are finally telling the kids, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” she said. “I’ve been so wary; I’ve started eating all the time and I’m sorry I’ve gotten so heavy?”

“That gives me more to grab onto, Baby Doll!”

“You haven’t called me that since we first started to make out on your bed, Jacob,” she said.

“I’ve been a little complacent about working out, myself. We have that whole Gym Work Out set in the basement, if you don’t want to go to a public place.”

Their repartee was remarkable, however, “Tell us more, please?” Lynn said to the two of them.

“Can we finish this in the morning, kids. I would love to get to bed, with my older sister,” he said breaking into a quite salacious smile.

“Dad, would you guys mind if Jack and I shared his bed,” Lynn said, looking at me.

“That would be quite two-faced of me, wouldn’t it?” he answered.

“I’m on the pill, Daddy. I’m completely safe,” she said.

“Go ahead, disregard anything you hear from our room, please?” our mother said, getting up and taking him by the hand.

“We’ll clean up,” I said watching them go up the stairs arm in arm and looking in love again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.