Surprise! - Cover

Surprise!

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A late afternoon in the life of a new-age family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest  

Mom, Sonia, 47 blonde, and a little chunky

Dad, Jacob, 46 brown headed, in good shape

Lynn 22 bottle-red, very pretty

Jack 21 looks like his dad ... that’s me!


Over the last few years, I saw love leaving the eyes of my parents.

Mom had put on weight, partially due to quitting smoking and giving up alcohol. It wasn’t a ‘Come to Jesus’ moment, she just wanted to clean up her act.

Whether they talked about what was going on in their lives, I noticed that they didn’t look in love anymore.

I pointed it out to Lynn who hadn’t noticed it.

“Daddy has been hugging me more than before,” she said.

“You mean in a sexual way?”

“Kind of.”

“What do you do?”

“I smile at him and said, ‘I love you, Daddy.’”

“Did that make it worse or better?”

“I can’t always tell,” she confided.

“Is he getting hard?”

“Jack!”

“I’m sorry, I’m just looking out for you.”

“I know.”

“Mom’s working very hard giving up cigarettes and alcohol.”

“But, she’s put on weight in the process,” Lynn said.

“I could get her to the gym with me,” I suggested.

“Mom won’t go out looking like she does,” my sister declared.

“There is a smaller gym in the basement that dad and I use. I’ll talk to her about it,”

Lynn gave me a look and said, “You know Jack ... you hug me a lot too!”

“That’s because you’re so pretty.”

“Jack you’re incorrigible,” she said.

“I try really hard! Give me a hug, okay?”

We hugged each other very close. I know she felt my firmness.

Without breaking from the hug, Lyn said, “I can’t tell who’s bigger, you or Daddy.”

“Maybe I’ll show you sometime,” I said moving my hands lower and my face closer.

She just laughed, but still had her hands around me.

“Maybe you are bigger, or you just stuffed something down there!”

“DINNER!”

“I could show myself to you after dinner,” I said.

She just started laughing.

At dinner, we usually sit the two guys on one side two ladies on the other, Tonight Lynn and I sat on the same side forcing mom and dad to sit next to each other.

Mom recognized the different pattern and asked, “What’s this?”

Together, Lynn and I said, “Boy girl boy girl.”

Mom and dad both laughed as they sat down next one another.

Dad said, “Jack, that only works if you’re trying to set up the boy next to the girl!”

On impulse, I grabbed Lynn’s face and gave her a kiss. “Your turn, Dad.”

At this point our plan must be busted, but Mom reached over and gave dad a real gob smack!

“Wow Sonia, I haven’t gotten a kiss like that in some time.”

After we all ate for a while, Lynn put her utensils down, grabbed my face and gave me a kiss back.

Though they both smiled at first, Dad gave mom a real nice open mouth kiss just as well

“Jack,” he asked, “Is there something you need to tell us about you and Lynn?”

Lynn blushed mightily and said, “NO, Daddy ... we love each other, but it’s just brother sister.”

“What about you two? Do you still love mom?”

That was awfully bold of me, but it seemed a logical place to take the conversation.

“Of course, I do ... is there any doubt?”

Turning to him, Mom said, “Do you still love me, Jacob?”

Knowing that the longer he took—the answer would work against him, dad said, “I’ll always love you baby,” and they kissed again.

Lynn and I were in tears as we saw what happened across the table from us. In the spirit of the moment Lynn grabbed me and we started to kiss. This wasn’t a brother sister kiss ... this was more, much more.

The only thing that broke us up was our parents clearing of their throats.

Dad said, “That sure didn’t look like a brother and sister kiss.”

Embarrassed a little I said, “Your first crush is always your sister, isn’t it?”

Dad took a drink saying, “My first crush was my sister too.”

Mom replied, “Jacob, I know that! I am your sister.”

We all took a big swallow of our drinks.

“Kids,” our father said, “Let me tell you a story?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.